[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>attend baseball game alone tonight, saturday night, because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

>attend baseball game alone tonight, saturday night, because aspie loser
>sit there alone all game, no one talks to me, i dont talk to them
>leaving and see all the groups of families together, or groups of friends having fun and probably planning which bar/club/party to go to tonight after the game

>i leave alone to go home alone

why do i even bother attending sporting events /sp/?
>>
>>76037723
What did you expect anon?
>>
Sounds like me but at Basketball games
>>
at least you can attend a baseball event alone because there are so many empty seats and no one gives a fuck

imagine attending another sports event where it's packed to the brim and you squeeze into your seat between a bunch of bros and they're just thinking wtf this loser is the one with the single seat over here?
>>
>>76037723
This is probably why you don't see people doing this very often
>>
>>76037723
>no one talks to me, i dont talk to them
so you could have done something but didn't. quit complaining faggot
>>
I know these feels
>>
>>76038514
>>76038655
>>76038489
>>76038421
> be shut in autistic loser
> try to go to games to at least leave the house and be around people
> all it brings me is the pain of seeing everyone else doing things with people and having fun while I sit there alone like the aspie I am

This is why it's so hard to even leave the house. Sigh.
>>
>>76038677
>tfw itktf
Moved away for work in been in my new city a year now and still dont have any friends
>>
File: 1456936612956.jpg (8KB, 152x152px) Image search: [Google]
1456936612956.jpg
8KB, 152x152px
>>76037723
I just randomly ended up on /sp/ by mistake when trying to get to /v/, but I feel like I have to stop and point out something really obvious to you. You're a huge fucking faggot, first of all, now let me answer your question.

>why do i even bother attending sporting events /sp/?
How about for the mother fucking SPORTS?
>>
>>76038974
A lot of words to say nothing at all.
>>
>>76038974
the problem is attending sporting events alone and realizing that even in something that brings people together as much as sports, i still have no one, thats how autistic i am

>>76038949
nah im a lot worse, ive basically been a friendless loser most of my life, isnt just some "just moved to a new town" kinda thing unfortunately
>>
>>76039010
What a fucking bitch.
>>
>>76039127
how so
>>
Last basball game I went to I'm pretty sure I saw a woman die. It was 2009ish at the current Hard Rock stadium. A piece of concrete fell from the club level and destroyed a woman's head. I went to Football games there since and they put up a net but this woman got fucked up by a concrete block and people pretend like it didn't happen.
>>
>>76037723
How did you get past the no singles guards?
>>
File: 29193265.jpg (184KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
29193265.jpg
184KB, 480x480px
Guys, this is a pasta from /mlb/.
>>
>>76037723
Go to meetup or something and meet up with some other losers who also want to go to games.

Problem solved.
>>
I was a complete aspie that felt shame even to ask simple things like "where is *product*?" Or "where can I find this place?". So I decided to change by:
>Forcing myself to talk to people

Even if you're going to comment on the weather. Just do it. I know some questions sound stupid, but that's how conversations start. Next thing you know that person will be talking about their daily life, their interests, etc.
If you're struggling for questions, try to observe them or the surroundings to find a subject.
I started with talking to uber drivers. They're usually talkative and, since you're paying them anyway, it's a safe environment. The worst thing that can happen is awkward silence. And even then, you'll probably never see that same driver again.

>Are you doing something you love?

I was depressed for almost half a decade because I was majoring in something I hated. When you work or study with something you enjoy, it's way easier to feel happy and motivated to wake up.

>getting fit and buying clothes and acessories that look good on you and that you feel comfortable using

Start with a change of diet and daily exercises at home, like push-ups and abs. Then move on to working out at a gym, when you feel you are sociable enough from the previous step. Working out and dressing well will make you feel better and will make you value your body.

I hope these are valuable to you, fellow /sp/ anon.
>>
>>76039314
>talk to people
>they talk about their lives
>ask me about mine
>shows that i have no friends and not really many interests
>they get put off by it and stop talking to me
>as a result have no friends to do these things with to gain experiences and itnerests
>dont have things to talk aobut with others
>etc

feels bad man
>>
>>76039644
Just try out random shit then. Maybe you'll like something.
>>
Do you enjoy doing things alone? I do when you get over the notion that being alone is bad it get much better. There is a social stigma today that being alone is bad and being highly extrovert and doing things in big groups something everyone one should strive for. Dont if you dont want to dont force yourself it will only make you feel worse in the long run.

If you hate being alone i've got no clue tho.
>>
Baseball is a bad sport to go to alone.. it has a ton of breaks in the action and a ton of people just there for some beer/hot dogs/socializing.

The only sport I really feel fine going to alone is soccer if it has a decent supporter's section since most people there are friendly and are focused on the game and not just chilling.
>>
>>76039768
Not OP but I've got similar feels, it's honestly difficult for me to determine if I like to do things alone because I feel so self conscious the entire time I'm doing it. Like the entire fucking time, at some point I might start to relax about it, get ready to eat a hot dog and think "Wow is it sad I'm enjoying a hot dog right now alone in a ballpark?" so I generally don't do things unless I can rope a co-worker or friend into it, even if I have to basically pay for their company (Hey come on I'll get you a beer and tickets!)
>>
>>76040008
I used to do things like that too. Couldn't go out and eat alone or go to the movies. Had the same thoughts about it being sad. Now I don't care anymore and it made me so much happier.

Thing is tho that is what works for me. There is no one size fits all. You got to find out what makes you happy and what works for you and do that. If that means you have to put yourself out there do it. The hardest part is fiding out what you want but then it's all down hill.
>>
>at a party with a few friends but mostly strangers
>sit down or stand next to groups of people trying to engage in their conversation in order to make new acquaintances
>be there for 2 hours but never quite manage to connect
>my friends are all over the place engaged in conversations (they knew those people a lot better)
>feel lost and alone, leave and walk home supressibg the urge to cry
>get home and cry myself to sleep
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.