[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're Gordon hayward why would you NOT come to Boston?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_1680.png (258KB, 307x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1680.png
258KB, 307x439px
If you're Gordon hayward why would you NOT come to Boston?

Utah was swept in the 2nd round
Boston made it to the ECF in a harder conference without him!
>>
>get swept by LeBron

Same result, different scene
>>
>>76014817
2nd round vs 3rd round against harder competition
>>
>>76014804
>why would you NOT come to Boston?
He might have watched this game on TV
>>
>>76014804
They only made to the ECF cause Rondo got hurt
It should have been a memorable Wade vs LeBron ECF showdown instead of huge blowout for 4 games straight.
>>
>>76014821
As opposed to getting raped in the 2nd round?

He has to go through Houston, San Antonio AND Golden State in the West

In the East, he's guaranteed an ECF appearance
>>
>>76014833
When was the last time Utah was relevant?

Not to mention Boston is a large market with a lot of opportunities for endorsements
>>
>>76014835
>In the East, he's guaranteed an ECF appearance
Means literally nothing as long as Lebron is in the league. You don't get to go to the finals for finishing second in the league.
>>
>>76014871
Further than anywhere Utah can go in the West

Did you watch that Golden state Jazz series?

The Jazz gave up.

Not to mention Stevens is in Boston and Boston is a white city
>>
>>76014892
>Further than anywhere Utah can go in the West
Meaningless. Players don't care about 1st round or 2nd round. They want to win the finals. No one is even going to the finals but Lebron in the east while he's still there.
>>
>>76014925
If Hayward wants to be on a competitive team that knows how to win, he'll come join his COLLEGE coach and come home to Boston

He's an idiot if he takes Utah's meager $2.5 million difference

We also have the #1 pick and a promising young team. He's wasting his career in Mormon land
>>
Every1 in the nba is waiting for lebron to retire so they can win championships. because bostons roster is older than Utahs, it makes more sense to stay in Utah as horford and Isaiah will be on the way out once lebron retires.

/thread/
>>
Even if Hayward was with the Celtics they would still lose by 20 and get swept.

The Celtics would need a combination of Paul George, Blake Griffin and Serge Ibaka/Paul Millsap in addition to their roster not being gutted too much to just challenge the Cavs.
>>
>>76014943
>If Hayward wants to be on a competitive team that knows how to win
The Celtics are setting new records for playoff losses right now. Why would he take less money to join an older team with a midget "star" and a soft ass PF masquerading as a center? I know this thread is probably a thinly veiled troll or something but you have to stop being so fucking pathetic.
>>
>>76014862
Not this season?
10 years ago when they beat the Warriors that removed the first seeded Mavs, but they keep on rebuilding stage.
They have a young core that could become a threat a 2nd - 4th seed now that the Spurs are too old and Pops might be on his way out.
They just need to find more competent slashing guards.
They could always wait for the Warriors to disband when salaries are going to hurt them like a few more years.
>>
>>76014962
ANd staying with the Jazz accomplishes what exactly?
>>
>>76014976
How far did the Jazz get? They barely got past the Clippers and got buttfucked by the Warriors

The Celtics beat a hot Bulls team and a competitive Wizards team

It's not even close. Hayward can be the face of a franchise that has won 17 championships instead of some irrelevant Mormon shithole
>>
>>76014984
>>76015020
Hayward should just join Wizards instead of Celtics with a faggot player like Horford who seems not going anywhere.
Wiz are just lacking that SF position player to make a challenge to LeBron.
>>
>>76014978
>Spurs are old

kawhi is 25 and LMA is 32. Pop isn't going anywhere

Utah is so far from being a power. And Hayward deserves the bright lights of Boston
>>
>wanting to raise your kids in the degeneracy that is Boston instead of wholesome Utah
>wanting to be another forgettable teammate in the history of the Celtics instead of a top 10 all time Jazz player.

No team other than Cavs, Spurs or Warriors is going to win a championship in the 5 years. Make a move once Lebron gets old. Until then, stay comfy in Utah.
>>
>>76015071
I disagree tbqh. Hayward would give the Wiz a non-guard scorer, but they'd still get killed in the paint by TT. Wizards need Cousins badly.

Hayward should go to Indiana when PG skips town. He's actually the kind of player they were trying to make PG be, ball-dominant and a guy you can run an offense through.
>>
>>76014984
Even without the supermax he still gets paid more in Utah, he will still be in the playoffs unless the Jizz guts their roster and he will face a roadblock called the Warriors and Kawhi Leonard instead of Lebron.

The only reason the Celtics are in the conference finals is because they did not match up with the Hawks and Raptors. They beat the Wizards because of HCA and not because they were a better team than them.
>>
You guys do know Boston has the #1 pick right?
>>
>>76015090
>teams basing their entire future strategy on 1 player retiring

why is bounceball so garbage
>>
>>76015166
The Celtics aren't drafting a Magic Johnson or a Tim Duncan.
>>
>>76014892
>implying boston is white
>>
>>76015261
even the disgusting lower class in boston is white
>>
>>76015166
The Celtics' biggest weakness is that their star is a manlet and their post game is garbag/nonexistent. Having the #1 pick in a draft where the best players are guards isn't going to solve that.
>>
>>76015166
How weak is this draft anyway?
When I see Lonzo Ball being portrayed as a Rubio player as 2nd pick.
Whoever is the 1st pick must be also terrible.

When's Shaq son gonna be available for draft? These 1st picks that's not LeBron and Kyrie has been mostly irrelevant in the post season.
>>
>>76015236
Who are the Jazz drafting?

In Boston, Hayward will have help in stevens as coach, Horford and IT

In Utah it's just that faggot French fuck who can't stay healthy
>>
>>76015261
>not a single black person in the crowd
>>
>>76015287
>Horford and IT
>help
Top fucking kek. Hayward is literally better off with just Gobert.
>>
File: ClarksonVictoryCigar.gif (86KB, 228x250px) Image search: [Google]
ClarksonVictoryCigar.gif
86KB, 228x250px
>>76015166

>implying that matters when the best players in the draft are guards

Lel that didn't help your situation any now did it

>>76015306

>being this colorblind & disillusioned

Celticfags everyone
>>
>>76015323
Yeah how many 2nd round games did Boston win? How many did Utah win?

Remind me
>>
>>76015285
>Rubio
More like oversized Rajon Rondo
>>
>>76015285
Kevin Durant? curry? klay? Draymond?
>>
>>76015344
The Jazz played the team that's going to win their conference in the 2nd round. The Celtics are playing that team now. How are they doing?
>>
>>76015356
Celtics got the 1st seed. They are literally on the top.
>>
Horford has been missing since July 2nd 2016 and Thomas isn't a superstar

Celticfags that think Jalen Brown and Jae Crowder are going to be anything other than average players need to be shot desu just like this faggot >>76015368 who bought into the hype.
>>
>>76015344
That's entirely because of who they faced in the second round. The Celtics would have gotten 4-0'd by the Cavs regardless of what round it was. Just like the Jazz would have gotten 4-0'd by the Warriors in any round.
>>
>>76015393
And compared to the Jazz?
>>
>>76015368
How are they doing?
>>
>>76015355
None were number one picks
>>
>>76015410

>Gobert, Burks, and Favors are all 25 and younger

Yeah Celtics aren't shit compared to the jazz, Gobert alone is better than that whole team
>>
>>76015412
FURTher than the Jazz
>>
>>76015435
How are they doing against the team in their conference that is going to the finals? Are they losing like the Jazz did? Are they?
>>
>Exum is getting better
>Gobert is a beast
>Favors starting to come into his own
>decent veteran roleplayers like Johnson and Diaw

If I'm Gordon Hayward I'm not going anywhere desu, especially if the Warriors crumble in the next year or so.
>>
>>76015454
Celtics look more competitive vs the Cavs than the Jazz did vs Warriors

Keep in mind Jazz HAVE Hayward and Celtics don't. When Hayward comes to Boston...
>>
File: oh wow.jpg (43KB, 534x402px) Image search: [Google]
oh wow.jpg
43KB, 534x402px
>>76015487
>Celtics look more competitive vs the Cavs than the Jazz did vs Warriors
>>
File: 1493853313370.jpg (22KB, 480x486px) Image search: [Google]
1493853313370.jpg
22KB, 480x486px
>>76015487

>Celtics look more competitive than the Jazz
>>
>>76015498
Who got to the Conference Finals?

Who had 53 wins vs 51 wins?

Yeah I thought so
>>
>>76015487
Have you watched any of the games? Even with Hayward they would still be getting their asses kicked albeit a slightly less embarrassing margin.
>>
>>76014943
>we
One of those fags I see
>>
File: smug nene.png (461KB, 819x675px) Image search: [Google]
smug nene.png
461KB, 819x675px
>>76015487
>down by 41 at half time
>>
>>76015166
PGs are a diamond dozen. If you think Fultz is the difference between Hayward picking Boston or Utah you're delusional. Hayward wants to win now and he has the best chance to do that with George Hill at the point in Utah, not waiting 3-4 years for Fultz to develop
>>
>>76015620

>points out people using possessive terms of their favorite team subconsciously

People like you are insufferable
>>
>>76015487
>Celtics look more competitive vs the Cavs than the Jazz did vs Warriors

Honestly congrats on getting all the bait replies you did in this thread and the ones you'll continue to get until July. I know it's you, the same person over and over. I called you a faggot yesterday and I'll call you one tomorrow

Faggot
>>
>>76014835
So? ECF = making West playoffs.
>>
>>76014835
>houston
kek
Dantoni's hold gimmick is tryhard in the regular season to statpad against teams that are at best giving 75% effort, then run into a brick wall in the playoffs in the form of defense
>>
>>76014804
Boston does love their white athletes which is why they are so obsessed with landing Hayward and Blake Griffin.
>>
>>76014835
Utah in the east is walking to the ECF.
>>
Hayward should go to the LA Lakers. They will be offering the most money and he would start Day 1 for the largest and best NBA franchise in the biggest market.

Even if the team is terrible it won't matter, but keep in mind LA has the #2 overall now.

It seems like a no-brainer to go to LA.
>>
>>76014952
When LeBron retired in 10 years it will just open up room for the next super team to be created. There is nothing stopping the best players from getting together if they really want to.
>>
>>76014804
>If you're Gordon hayward why would you NOT come to Boston?
Because they wouldn't pay me more. If they would pay me more than utah does, then i'd go.

>>76015090
Also this.
>>
>>76015684
This really sums it up for me. Celticsfags are almost as delusional as 76er fans.
>>
Boston Lagers are a garbage team. How in the world they got so many wins I'll never understand. The Jazz are an elite defensive team. All they need to do is sign Rudy Gay and they'll be a championship contender.
>>
>>76015565
Just shows how much of a joke regular season wins are. LeBron beat the best regular season team ever, Boston'd fraudulent 53 wins aint shit compared to that.
>>
>>76015487
Pacers were far more competitive against the Cavs than the celshits. BY FAR
>>
>>76016665
>the biggest market
That would be NY.Besides the Clippers would look decent with Hayward
>Pail-reddit-Hayward-Griffin-Le no FT man
>>
>>76014804
Celtics should sign him and trade number one pick to NY for Carmelo. Team could beat Lebron
>>
File: 1484959523218.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1484959523218.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
>>76016834
>number one pick for Carmelo
>>
>>76016815
The southern California market is larger as most of California follows the Lakers. Only pockets of the bay area and sac town follow other teams.

The Lakers are the premier franchise and he'd be dumb to pass it up unless they aren't willing to pay him fair market value.
>>
It is also worth noting that Utah won't be able to afford him anyway since they are paying Gobert 25 million a year through 2020.
>>
>>76016845
if Kevin Love is worth 2 number one picks Carmelo is worth one.
>>
>>76016894
Man Jazzflutes are gonna miss their number 1 scorer. RIP.
>>
>>76016815
The clippers have never and will never do anything. The league gifted them cp3 and they still couldn't do anything worth a shit. Anyone who goes there is a fool, you might as well go to the knicks
>>
>>76016884
>The southern California market is larger
No it is not.There is a reason why the knicks are the wealthiest team in the league and the Nets have one of the highest ratings despite being shit
>>
>>76016947
>No it is not.There is a reason why the knicks are the wealthiest team in the league and the Nets have one of the highest ratings despite being shit

The Knicks are worth more because they own MSG. That is it.

The Lakers have been the #1 show in Southern California since the mid 80s. The Knicks play in a bigger city but there is no team in most of California and they all follow the Lakers.

Sorry Spaniard you don't know the US. There are the Lakers and there is everybody else.
>>
Boston's current corr isnt good enough to beat Lebron even if they get Hayward. He should resign in Utah and then in 3 years that will be the time to ring chase. He'll be 30 then and the Warriors and Cavs will both be worse (probably). He could even go to Boston and they will be better then because Fultz and Brown will be matured.
>>
>>76016970
>>
File: bleached.jpg (652KB, 1600x789px) Image search: [Google]
bleached.jpg
652KB, 1600x789px
>>76014892
then Trump should have won Mass
>>
>>76017013
that's because the Knicks are their own channel in NYC. Again you won't really understand any of this as you aren't from the US.

There are more Lakers 'fans' than Knicks 'fans' full stop. The Knicks aren't even that important of an asset to the Dolan family- they are merely the team that plays in their Madison Square Garden.
>>
>>76014804
>muh white
this bitch cant guard bron you retard, they'll get destroyed by the cavs again
>>
lakers are the biggest franchise in the nba. i dont know why people debate this.

magic, kareem, shaq, kobe, they have tons of legends who have huge legacies and recognizable faces internationally that got the biggest fans.

its a really mystery how so much incompetence took hold of a franchise that had so much fortune. they should be having spurs level of success but i guess sucking off kobe while he tore his ACL and bricked shot after shot as an 8 seed wasnt a good idea.
>>
>>76017013
face it the Knicks suck, who would want to play for them? Lakers are up and coming AND the 2nd biggest market behind NYC. Besides, biggest market doesn't mean the player is going to make more money... it's not like the owners give their star players a % of their profits (even though they probably should).
>>
>>76017127
Anyone remember when Amare signed for the Knicks taking less money and people thought he could make it all back in endorsements?
>>
File: 1467780035461.jpg (89KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467780035461.jpg
89KB, 600x600px
>>76017106

>he still doesn't know

if we get De'Aaron Fox its a wrap
>>
>>76017106
The Lakers proving loyalty to their player could end up paying off big time in the future, especially in a league with so little to begin with.

I really wonder if the Warriors have the balls to be loyal when it comes time to pay Curry, Clay, and Draymond...
>>
>>76017106
>>76017282

and I can't wait for the celshits to turn on Thomas. It's already starting!
>>
>>76017106
>its a really mystery how so much incompetence took hold of a franchise that had so much fortune

Not really, it is quite simple.

Jerry Buss ran the team himself for 40 years. When he died, none of his heirs are able to command the same respect or have the same basketball knowledge.

They haven't been good since 2013 when he died so there would be some concern by Hayward that the Lakers golden years are behind them.

It's likely just a bump in the road and even being the #1 star on a bad lakers team is still the best option money and fame wise.
>>
File: 1492437637800.jpg (8KB, 276x277px) Image search: [Google]
1492437637800.jpg
8KB, 276x277px
>>76014892
>Boston is a white city

Are you suggesting Boston is whiter than Salt Lake City?
>>
Are people really arguing in here that the Jazz are better than the Celtics?

The Jazz = 51 wins WITH Hayward
Celtics = 53 wins WITHOUT Hayward
>>
>>76017282
They'll pay Curry but let Draymond go. Thompson is 50/50.
>>
Boston is full of shitskins and cucks
Salt Lake City isn't
>>
>>76022229
51 wins in the west is like 72 wins in the east
>>
>>76022268
But on the basketball side of things the Celtics have more clear talent than the Jazz do

The whole point of FA is to elevate yourself. Hayward would be elevating himself by being the centerpiece of a franchise that has won 17 championships
>>
>ECF
>harder conference
Hmmmm really makes me think
>>
>>76022561
yeah, record is so important, which is why the Warriors are the defending champ-
>>
>>76016834
Melo isn't even worth one late first round pick.
>>
>>76024503
I wouldn't trade for Melo even if they packaged a 1st rounder with him for free.
>>
Hayward will sign with Washington.

t. Im from the future
>>
>>76015194
That one player is the best in the game and has been for at least 8 years.
>>
>>76024464
You are the one that brought the regular season. Bawstan would get destroyed by Utah in the playoffs
>>
>/sp/ all season: jazz suck mormons suck

>/sp/ now: jazz suck mormons suck but I really really hope my team signs Hayward because he is amazing

ok
>>
>>76025303
I mean he's virtually a lock to become a Boston celtic

Most Celtics fans already consider him a Celtics player
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.