[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>needs a good striker to rotate with Kane >signs Vincent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hack.jpg (27KB, 720x449px) Image search: [Google]
hack.jpg
27KB, 720x449px
>needs a good striker to rotate with Kane
>signs Vincent Janssen

Why is this guy such a loser?
>>
>>76002587
Poch doesn't have the money to sign anyone. Tottenham is a Jewish club
>>
>need a good midfielder to rotate with Dembele
>signs Sissoko
>>
>>76002930
I laughed for three days straight when they unironically bought the worst player on the entire Newcastle team.
>>
He's a piece of shit. If he gets fired, he will never find another job
>>
in the netherlands the hype behind janssen was ridiculous at the time
people were comparing him to van nistelrooy
i still think he's a decent player but he needs to play at a lower level with less pressure and a team that will feed him more than tottenham does
>>
>>76002968
Please elaborate.
>>
>>76003098

I don't understand the hate.

His hold-up play is unironically world-class. If he was more selfish and the team played to him like Kane, then he'd score more goals.

He's Soldado 2.0, but I loved Soldado.
>>
>>76002930
I'm 100% certain Sissoko wasn't a Poch signing but a Levy trying to get a big deadline day signing
>>
>>76002587

Spurs are tinpot and can't attract top players. They have to buy the likes of Jansen and hope they turn out good
>>
>fails at Espanyol
>success in the """Premier""" League
>>
>>76005219
>'when the flag matches the post' the post
>>
File: wat.jpg (44KB, 339x421px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
44KB, 339x421px
Someone fix this
>>
>>76005710
easiest way to fix is probably to delete any hopes you have for it.
>>
>>76005302

>fail to win a two horse race riding a donkey
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.