[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adams has penned a new autobiography that is being serialise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Adams has penned a new autobiography that is being serialised by The Sun this week, and in which he claims that Wenger “couldn’t coach his way out of a paper bag” and that the Frenchman is purposely preventing him from returning to the club in a coaching role because he has been outspoken about his former manager in the past.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/arsenal-news-arsene-wenger-tony-adams-responds-criticism-jibe-attack-new-book-a7744111.html

LMaooo, arsenal turned into such a fucking meme
>>
I'd take 6th place plus 2 trophies (and maybe 1 europa league + the champions league spot) anyday over 5th place (and possibly an FA cup)
>>
TA is based but he knows fuck all about managing. Stick to kicking people and drinking.
>>
>>76000368
Ironically, "Kicking People and Drinking" is the name of the autobiography in question.
>>
>>76000594
Would be apt

Shame since he was a world class centre back
>>
Yeah Tony Adams is really someone you want coaching your players. Who wouldn't want to bring such a tactical genius into the fold?

https://twitter.com/OleOleMax/status/853193252492779521
>>
>>76000363
better wait until all is said and done, may end up the season both teams with 1 shit trophy each but one 5th and the other 6th
>>
>>76000363
Wenger will play kids all the way to the semis, he doesn't care about the EL. Not making top 4 is the real failure.
>>
File: mouyes.webm (705KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
mouyes.webm
705KB, 480x480px
>>76000353
Mouyes knows how to annoy Wenger
>>
>>76000664
Granada were already utter dogshit bound for relegation, why not have some fun while they sink and have tony adams manage the last 5 games of the season?
>>
>>76000707
>>76000363
Why are you people giving credence to the thought that Arsenal could beat Chelsea in the FA Cup final?
>>
>>76000850
I don't, I think they'll get twatted. Man for man they have better players and Arsenal have a handfull of their best players injured.
>>
>>76000664
Probably still better than Wenger
>>
>>76000819
>The way he quivers when Wenger makes contact with him

Manlets are funny.
>>
le BRITISH SPINE ONE NIL TO THE ARSENAL guy
>>
cant believe he actually said that
>>
>the sun
>>
>>76002158
He's just bitter. Tony Adams was a great defender but thick as pig shit so no wonder Wenger doesn't want him involved in the club.

Lee Dixon is the smartest of the old lot, don't know why he isn't involved really.
>>
>>76002217
smart enough to know to stay away and stay at his comfy media job.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.