[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate these trophies in terms of importance: - Europa League -

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: xerxes.jpg (192KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
xerxes.jpg
192KB, 960x540px
Rate these trophies in terms of importance:
- Europa League
- Copa Del Rey
- FA Cup
- League Cup
- Coppa Italia
- Coupe de France
- Coupe de la Ligue
- DFB Pokal
>>
>>76000000
>>
FA Cup
Copa Del Rey
Coppa Italia
Coupe de France
League Cup
Coupe de la Ligue
DFB Pokal
Europa League
>>
>>76000001
in order of rating:
>- Copa Del Rey
compete against barcelona, madrid, atletico, sevilla, athletic bilbao, villarreal, real sociedad, etc.
>- FA Cup
compete against chelsea, lolenham (it's tottenham, lads), arselel, shitty and other eplel jokes
>- Europa League
midtable trash from all over europe competing against each other
>the rest
don't even bother
>>
>>76000074
At least shit teams make it to the final of the FA Cup, Copa Del Ray is always the giants.
>>
>>76000103
Alaves is in the final this season
>>
>I rate my shitty local cup that I don't even care about since I bandwagon a big team and expect only titles from them over the Europa League

No one actually does this right?
>>
>>76000103
not always true, this season final for example will be barcelona vs alavés (could have been vs celta)

it all depends on the '''''''''''''''lucky draws'''''''''''''', halal was supposed to get an easy route to the finals, celta and alavés, but got raped by celta

also, it's natural that recent cl/el winners/finalists make it further in the competition

but I agree with the feeling and I wish it was only one leg so lesser teams would make it further and the competition was less taxing
>>
>>76000154
europa league is a joke and only serves to congest fixtures for proper teams trying to mount a domestic campaign

top clubs shouldn't be playing norweigan fishing villages on a thursday, absolute waste of time
>>
>>76000196
your entire country lost to a fishing village pal
as it turns out, fishing villages are quite good at football
>>
>>76000241
yeah cause england are a bunch of bottling wankers

however funny it is to see united, chelsea, arsenal etc. in EL, they're honestly far too good for it
>>
>>76000260
It's time to accept the fact that once your shithole of a country stopped being a fishing village and tried to become a modern country it became quite literally shit at football

Return to your roots
>>
>>76000276
nah we've produced some world class players over the years, they've just fucked it up time and time again

and it's only getting worse with all the PL money to throw at foreigners and neglect domestic talent
>>
>>76000288
You haven't produced one lad in decades lad
England's 96 team lost to one of the worst German sides in their history
Return to the old life
>>
>>76000302
maybe not recently

but terry, cole, lampard, owen, gerrad, rio, campbell, becks etc. were one of the best NT squads around. they just couldn't play together
>>
>>76000338
No lad
they weren't
>>
>>76000001
>Europa League
>power gap
>Copa del Rey, FA cup. Coppa Italia, Coupe de France, DFB-Pokal
>huge power gap
>league cup, coupe de la ligue
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.