[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so it's pretty obvious that not only is this guy on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: lebron_before_after.jpg (61KB, 593x400px) Image search: [Google]
lebron_before_after.jpg
61KB, 593x400px
so it's pretty obvious that not only is this guy on the gas, but he's on that only top 0.001% exclusive million dollar undetectable one off type gas, right?

you don't suddenly become faster and stronger and quicker in your late 20's when you were already a beast in your early 20s/prime
>>
>>75991701
He's been on trt since he was 17

He has been on hgh since he was in his early 20s

And right now..I bet his stack is so massive that it costs millions per month.
>>
He's on the same shit Froome, Farah and Ronaldo are on. Gets you lean as fuck without losing speed or power. Also helps recovery so you can train like a beast every day
>>
>>75991701
>Dat tiny peepee
>>75991725
Yeah that's what Armstrong was on too. It's a crazy endurance booster let's you train or ride for hours without feeling fatigue. I forget what it was called tho. These mega stars probably all have dialysis chairs in their house too.
>>
>>75991701
>undetectable
MLB is the only sport that drug tests
>>
>>75991863
I...
>>
>>75991701
It's actually very common for athletes to lose weight in their late 20s, because having too much weight puts a lot of strain on your joints and can shorten your career. Kobe and Melo did the same thing.

Lebron isn't faster and stronger and quicker than he was in his early 20s. He's a better player, but that's because he's improved his passing and shooting. He's actually much slower. Compare Lebron in his first few years to Lebron now.

>>75991863
That isn't true.
>>
It's just the BBC genetics.
>>
>>75991846

Lance mostly used EPO. Things are far more advanced these days. In cycling and track you can be banned for using EPO without failing a test because of the biological passports.

After EPO was CERA. Then AICAR. These days peptides are more popular. Google gw501516. Plus they all have TUEs for drugs they don't need like meladonin and salbutamol

But I wouldn't be surprised if there is another new super drug that they are keeping quiet about.
>>
>>75991701
yes the NBA drug tests... but they clearly dont try too hard

they almost never have PED busts.. and everyone from LeBron to IT are clearly using
>>
>>75991893
melo should really up his dose... he sucks now
>>
File: BKu6fMxCMAE9xZl.jpg (46KB, 550x670px) Image search: [Google]
BKu6fMxCMAE9xZl.jpg
46KB, 550x670px
>>75991701
>Posting a horrible quality "before" pic with tons of shadow so you can't even see LeBron's build
Great meme, but this is how he actually looked on that day.
>>
It's called juice, not gas you idiot.
>>
>>75992966

Juice refers specifically to steroids doesnt it, gas is other PEDs
>>
LeBron cut weight. It was all in the news.
Stop being a jealous LeGoat hater, lmao.
>>
>>75993076
gas means marijuana where i'm from ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: 1474318970559.jpg (22KB, 480x480px)
1474318970559.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
ITT: fatsos who don't understand what a little bit of diet, running and lifting can do for your body
>>
>>75997873
skinny fat here.
can't bulk the fuck up.
>>
>>75991701
Your mid-late 20s is your physical prime retard.
>>
>>75991701
LeBron is slower now. My god, people are fucking stupid, he's simply a smarter player.

Jordan did the same thing after he lost to the Magic. He slimmed down, to keep whatever speed he had left, and started relying on smarter plays than being an explosive scorer.
>>
>>75997961
not really, 18 is your biological prime, late 20s is just your prime in sports where your biological prime intersects knowledge and experience
>>
>>75997931
If you're skinnyfat and going to the gym at the same time then you're not lifting hard enough and not eating enough / eating too much
>>
>>75997987
>not really, 18 is your biological prime
kek

read a book cunt
>>
>>75991875
>>75991893
MLB is the only sport that goes lawful-stupid and tests their super stars.
>>
>>75993139
Yeah, he cut "weight" to get ready for the Olympics (got off the PEDs so the stricter Olympic testing wouldn't out him as a cheat).
>>
>>75991701
I personally knew an entire NFL draft class and they all got stronger and faster and lost body fat from their 1st year until their 3rd then peaked 4th year...3rd-4th year no physical difference, they went from 21/22-24/25 years old and you could just see human beings who run and workout a lot physically mature

While getting faster and stronger into your late 20's is surely rare, there isn't a decrease in testosterone until you hit your 30's...

what is rare though, is for someone to drop 40 pounds of muscle...that was by all means functional and "good" muscle like Lebron did...going back to cleveland...also his weight gain going to miami was a little suspect as well...

Ray Lewis also did it and got caught using deer growth hormone shit...which according to jose canseco could have been a cover up for heavier shit like what mark mcguire did

in closing, yes, he has probably one of the top PED people helping him, if you want to know more, find out how the NBA tests and what they test for, and compare it to the NFL, UFC, VADA, WADA....if the threshold for a hormone or a bi product of a hormone (w/e the fucking the term is for that) is 3 or 4 times the normal limit for a human...the league allows a little bit of juicing or simply can't put out enough money to test for it, or simply doesn't want to...

>>75997987
>not really, 18 is your biological prime,
shut the fuck up retard
>>
>>75993142

me too
>>
File: PEDs injection.jpg (13KB, 300x223px)
PEDs injection.jpg
13KB, 300x223px
>>75991893
>>
>>75998102
>you could just see human beings who run and workout a lot physically mature
in their mid-20's

science says no
>>
>>75991701
>looks at Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Ehm, I don't know, maybe some people are freaks.
>>
>>75997987
It's not though
>>
>>75997987
you're a fucking moron, males don't stop growing until 21 on average and some don't stop till 25, and it still takes a few years for your muscles and body to adapt to the new size of your skeleton., that's why your physical prime is your mid to late 20s
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.