[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Premier League will hand out post-game punishments for diving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (48KB, 800x336px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
48KB, 800x336px
http://www.thefa.com/home/news/2017/may/18/fa-to-punish-simulation-retrospectively-180517

South Americans and Southern Europeans on Suicide Watch
>>
>>75985859
Now we just need VAR for the premier league to return to being GOAT.
>>
>>75987612

VAR?
>>
Meanwhile clubs in the La Liga will continue to dive all over the place in the CL/EL. How will EPL clubs be able to cope with this if they adapt a "don't dive" mentality?
>>
>>75987728

Video assisted refereeing i believe
>>
BASED ALBION STRIKES AGAIN
>>
wow only like 7 years behind MLS congrats on finally getting with the times and copying big daddy MLS's perfect ruleset

im assuming the adoption of a draft and playoffs are not far behind
>>
>>75985859
Is football, dare I say it, great again?
>>
>>75987814
>Meanwhile clubs in the La Liga will continue to dive all over the place in the CL/EL. How will EPL clubs be able to cope with this if they adapt a "don't dive" mentality?

Sportsmanship > winning European trophies
>>
File: 1448136533456.gif (947KB, 285x235px) Image search: [Google]
1448136533456.gif
947KB, 285x235px
>>75987814
>implying epl teams will compete with >us
>>
>>75985859
Premier League gets worse every year

PC culture is killing football
>>
breaking: stone age league implements more entertaining and sensible MLS's rules

>brits
>>
>>75987612
I actually want this. Some sort if digital decision system for offsides too.
>>
>>75989071
>PC culture is killing football

it's not PC culture, it's sporting culture

as usual it will be up to Britain to show the way and civilise the world
>>
>>75987612
This. If they could just review goals for offsides and handballs it'd already be a great start,
>>
>>75989071
>PC culture

are you retarded?
>>
>>75989501
yeah that would be good
>>
>>75987612

Fuck off, all discussion will be taken out of football soon and it'll just turn into some shitty handegg clone
>>
>>75987814
The refs are already worlds apart anyway so they can't cope as it is.
>>
>>75989071
It's the opposite in england. Diving is decadent and unBritish, giving free kicks for contact is the equivalent of PC culture there.
>>
Things that are killing football
>Technology cunts
>Youtube cunts
>Rugby cunts
>Spanish cunts
>>
>>75987814
They already have the competitive edge with refs and roids
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.