[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Portuguese posters How has TSSSUUU / SIIIIIIM affected your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: Flag_of_Portugal.svg.png (165KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Portugal.svg.png
165KB, 2000x1333px
Portuguese posters

How has TSSSUUU / SIIIIIIM affected your country? How transformative of a meme is it?
>>
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM
>>
TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
I heard that whenever they TSUUUUUU Portuguese people become a good looking 6'1 fit athlete. Can any of you confirm?
>>
we have to deal with drunken tourists tsuuing
>>
>>75985396
tell me more
better yet show me
>>
>>75985396
i didnt know that anyone outside of /sp/ gives a fuck about TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUing
>>
>it's january 2016
>you are in leiria
>drinking with the lads
>having fun
>disgusting, subhuman spaniard cancer fuck comes
>drunk as fuck
>starts bothering people in the bar
>someone call him uma porra
>he starts tsuuuuuing
>someone throws a heineken bottle
>spot on, head shot
>he feints
>then, he goes and apologizes to the spanish fuck
>police arrice
>guy goes arrested
>spanish fuck to hospital
>coldest night ever
>asked for the cashier for a cornetto
>it was all flabby and wet
>fuck my life
>>
>>75985526
they are /sp/ tourists senpai
>>
>>75985526
all the santiago bernabeu tsuuu with ronaldo whenever he score

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGUGiUgh3Kc

ayyyyy
>>
>>75985704
fucking tsunaldo, our guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PF01MswwNE
>>
>>75985704
>>75985767
it's beautiful
>>
https://youtu.be/AAPDb5bHbEw
>>
>>75985526
>>75985704
Since the Euro we also tsu when Patrício, on the NT, makes a save.

>>75985396
And little kids. Many such cases
>>
File: bruno.jpg (25KB, 524x351px) Image search: [Google]
bruno.jpg
25KB, 524x351px
>>75985616

>asked for the cashier for a cornetto
>it was all flabby and wet
Are you sure it wasn't in Coimbra? Café do Aires?
>>
>>75985616
>>75986048
https://youtu.be/NxNAS8N0kB0?t=57
>>
>>75986026
did the whole country just silently agree that this was socially acceptable behavior?
>>
>>75985396
Is that for real?
>>
>>75986380
The referendum was tight. 52 to 48
>>
>>75986380
>country
the whole world m8
https://youtube.com/watch?v=bZ931hjNawI
>>
>>75986437
Is this the power of cristiano
>>
File: pepenaldo.png (204KB, 425x408px)
pepenaldo.png
204KB, 425x408px
jeez I wonder
>>
>>75986437
this is going too far...
>>
>>75986380
it is a socially acceptable behavior

you can TSUUU in the streets of Lisbon or Porto and no one will give you a weird look

heck they might even reply with a TSUUU themselves
>>
>>75986048
>>75986168
What the fuck?
>>
saw my first TSUUUUUU a couple of days ago, middle eastern looking kid around 12
>>
>>75986519
Oh, you finally met Bruno aleixo, the worst meme in the history of memes. Sure it had to come from Poortugal.
>>
File: renato.jpg (37KB, 283x290px) Image search: [Google]
renato.jpg
37KB, 283x290px
>>75986513
Replied to one yesterday around Santos. Didn't even see the person

>>75986519
pic
>>
File: busto.jpg (22KB, 361x337px) Image search: [Google]
busto.jpg
22KB, 361x337px
>>75986548

>Aleixo was just now proven right by your compatriot's experience
>wahhh wahhh calhou cocó!
>>
>>75986548
I'm actually dying of laughter of this (and the coincidence).
>>
File: 5615116165.jpg (18KB, 600x600px)
5615116165.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>75986581
>another hue who likes this shit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>75986513
>>75986552
that's beautiful
>>
We should have a /por/ general on /sp/ for portuguese sports.
>>
>>75986594
What the fuck is that exactly? I have no clue.
>>
>>75986026
it's not tsu

it's ruuuuui

fucking cringe head

sporting fans always do that
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.