[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We rewrite history and pogba never goes to memechester,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (137KB, 962x780px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 962x780px
We rewrite history and pogba never goes to memechester, what happens to him?
>>
*dabs
>>
>>75982893
he dabs Juventus to a QF or SF exit

The guy sucks famu
>>
File: public cock.png (42KB, 306x272px) Image search: [Google]
public cock.png
42KB, 306x272px
*nae nae's*
>>
He achieves the higest form of mediocrity at Jewv for 3 seasons before being sold to a mid-table Ligue 1 team.

Also, *dabs
>>
Tbh i see him winning the CL atleast twice, quite possibly a treble with juve, winning a euro for italy but thats gone to shit now
>>
makes millions with his world dabbing show exposing the best dabs to customers
>>
Could of been one of juve GOAT
>>
File: sturaro outwits PSG defender.gif (2MB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
sturaro outwits PSG defender.gif
2MB, 480x268px
becomes a decent bench player at juve
>>
File: 1485920934636.jpg (45KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485920934636.jpg
45KB, 800x800px
What would happen to him if dabbing wasn't invented?
>>
Juve loses to Barca because no Pjanic to kill Messi
>>
>>75982996
He would s-surpass pirlo
>>
Goes to Leicester, memes them into relegation.
>>
>>75982893
Why does he act like some nigger from the us? United thinks its good for business? or is it his actual personality?
>>
>>75984096
Juve colored his hair gold and gave him an instagram account
>>
>>75984096
>He's black and French
Help us solve this riddle guys
>>
>>75982893
>/sp/ hates pogba and sucks gaynaldo

and then they wonder why I consider this pathetic board utter cancer
>>
>>75984174
I despise both. What about it?
>>
>>75984202
you're not /sp/ though
>>
>>75984139
Fuck do I know about black french people? Look at Kante, he doesn't act like that.
>>
>>75984174
I'm the same as this guy
>>75984202
What about it?
>>
>>75984304
are you /sp/? no? then shut the fuck up niggertalian
>>
>>75982893
He starts a dynasty with Juve of 3 trebles in a row
>>
>>75982893
He loses a dabbing game against Allegri after losing soccer and basketball match against him. Then he gets butthurt that his teammates aren't dabbing with him but hide their face with Dybala. He starts eating out of stress and becomes the fatty of the team, much to the relief of Higuain, who scores against Real Madrid in the final with his belly.
>>
Well for one the Slovak spams /sp/ with threads about how great he is with Juventus.
>>
Literally #dabbing rn
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.