[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lavar shits on an uppity coalburner >/sp/ chimps out when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

>lavar shits on an uppity coalburner
>/sp/ chimps out
when did this board get taken over by little ballers™?
>>
Take 'pretending to a be retard' back to /pol/
>>
>>75980886
>>/sp/ chimps out
things that didn't happen: the post
>>
>>75980894
I've seen countless posts (mostly leafs) white knighting for her and it's making me neausous
>>
>>75980886
>Chimps out on some girl when she simply asks what his sales are currently
If he knew his sales numbers of under 400 shoes werent abysmal and pathetic, he wouldn't have been so reactionary.
Whiny manbaby faggot, shit company, shit shoe, shit son.
>>
>>75980913
Don't get me wrong I think Lavar is fucking insane, but /sp/ sticking up for muh kristine is hilarious
>>
Not too subtle, but a solid attempt OP

I'll give it an 7/10
>>
>>75980932
>an seven
absolutely disgusting grammar tbdesu
>>
>>75980939
I concur, it's time to end it all

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
>>
>seething so much you need to make a safe space thread instead of just posting in the preexisting threads that hurt your feelings

big ballers not so big anymore it seems
>>
>>75980959
>stupid coalburner gets embarrassed on national television/radio
>/sp/ tries to defend her
And here I was thinking /sp/ was /pol/'s brother board
>>
File: maimen2.jpg (416KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
maimen2.jpg
416KB, 1500x1000px
At last, I have become a /bigballer/.
>>
>Lavarposting is now a thing

Oh, boy, this is going to be fun.
>>
Here's some context for you nu-male, /smallballer/ faggots: https://twitter.com/KiaBandwagon/status/864910117904330752
>>
>>75981018
Lavar is the face of /sp/ senpai
>>
>>75980903

it's just one guy trying to get (you)'s
>>
>y-yeah, LaVar Ball i-is /ourguy/
>h-he sure showed that c-coalburner
>b-based LaVar
>B-BIG BALLER senpai
you guys are even more retarded than this charade
>>
>>75981079
I hope so.

>REEEEEE YOU'RE BEING RUDE TO WOMEN?!?!
>REEEEEE PLS NO FAT SHAME
what a cunt
>>
>>75981088
You do know it's possible to dislike both, right? I do
>>
>>75981093
as do I, but apparently retards on this board are unironically supporting Ball.

they fail to see it for what this episode was: a marketing event for both parties involved. I seriously hope the Lakers don't draft Lonzo, last thing I want to see is LaVar anywhere near Staples
>>
>lavar acts like a hysterical egoistic retard dat dont follow da rules to some dumbfuck reporter
>manchildren on 4pol hop on his dick

lol
>>
>>75981100
>unironically supporting Ball.

no it's at least 50% ironic shitposting
>>
>>75981110
just like Trump, right?
>>
>>75981132

trump started out as a joke, /pol/ just took it way too far
>>
>Nigger acts like a dumb nigger
>/sp/ ignores
>makes fun of a chick
>OMG BASED #BIGBALLER /OURGUY/

I remember when /sp/ was a normie board and not filled with Elliot Rodgers-tier autists
>>
>>75981105
There's a yuuuuge difference between mocking the coalburner and supporting Lavar, right?

This isn't a Ball support thread. I hope they all fail. But sticking up for Leahy is cringe. Colin didn't even stick up for her!
>>
>>75981172
you do?

classic /sp/ would be all in on Lavarr
>>
>>75981172
/pol/ is taking over the planet, get used to it normie
>>
The first person to shoe on head with #BIGBALLERBRAND shoes is going to win /sp/
>>
>>75981088
Laugh at this small cuck baller
>>
>>75981183
Don't pretend you were here Elliot.
>>
>>75981172
>little ballers
>>
>>75981173
>Sticking up for a white women over a barely literate negro is cringe
Imagine being this mad at women for not wanting to go near you
>>
>>75981208

elliot rogers is dead you fucking moron
>>
>>75981213
And his spirit lives on in autists that would literally side with a nigger being a nigger you fucking cuck
>>
>>75981210
She's dating a (barely) mixed dude, she's dead to me. Blonde hair blue eyed waifus should not be burning coal
>>
>>75981210

imagine being this racist you side with a feminist cunt over a hard working family man
>>
>>75981220
I'm sorry the closest you've gotten to a woman is brushing against one in public. Enjoy cosying up with negros.
>>
>>75981218
you think old /sp/ would sperg out and hate Lavarr because he's black or get behind him for being a living meme?
>>
File: IMG_1421.jpg (40KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1421.jpg
40KB, 640x427px
Lavar Ball did nothing wrong

Kristine Leahy did something wrong

It's really that simple
>>
>>75981227
They wouldn't be sperging out in support of Lavarr because of their /r9k/ tier hatred of women
>>
>>75981227
old /sp/ would have called him a nigger and made signs saying nigger.

No self-respecting alpha would purposely avoid eye contact and say their scared, especially of a woman.
>>
>>75981225
>implying I'm not engaged
>>
>>75981240
>No self-respecting alpha
>alpha

lol, so easy to tell someone's a virgin when they bring up the alpha meme
>>
>>75981255
if you were here during old /sp/, you'd know alpha dominated this board

you also chose to avoid the argument
>>
>>75981255
>>75981261
can we cut the bullshit and admit that all three of us are beta
>>
>>75981261

what argument? You're just a retard contrarian

>muh alpha personality
>hurr he's a nigger
>muh old /sp/

go to bed kid, you're obviously too immature for this discussion
>>
>>75981269

there's no such thing as alpha and beta
>>
>>75981275
Bullshit. Just because you're beta doesn't mean you can declare the inexistance of alphas
>>
>>75981304

dude, it's literally made up bullshit invented to trick dumb 20 year olds like yourself into thinking social-economic status isn't inherited or based on lucky circumstances, that we can all "make it" if we just acted a certain way. It's so fucking dumb, if you buy into that bullshit, congrats, you sir are and idiot.
>>
>>75981173
what's he supposed to stick up for her against? a literal practice squad goon who thinks he's gonna make himself rich off his kids, running his mouth like drunken homeless entrepreneur on national television?
>>
>>75980913
Small baller.
>>
>>75981172
babby dick small baller detected
>>
How can /sp/ call itself a Big Baller Board but not have any Lavar or Lonzo Pepe's?
>>
>>75981172
this is typical small baller post

SAD
>>
File: cunt.jpg (79KB, 605x742px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
79KB, 605x742px
They're still talking about it today. Colin is such a cuckold (he literally has step sons).

Colin didn't say anything to his face but was talking shit about him on that other show with kristine and fatso
>>
File: 1841765.jpg (94KB, 1200x814px) Image search: [Google]
1841765.jpg
94KB, 1200x814px
how many times does cowherd plan on getting btfo
>>
/sp/ is contrarian and that's all there is to it. An obnoxious black do-nothing basketball idiot is just the fresh hot meme you fucking retards slop up.
>IT'S SO FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S ANTISOCIAL KEK WHERE'S THE PEPE'S AT?
>>
colin cowherd called obama a greatest president
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.