[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Tom Brady will become a vegetable in your lifetime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

>tfw Tom Brady will become a vegetable in your lifetime

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19402426/tom-brady-new-england-patriots-dealt-concussions-according-wife-gisele-bundchen?sf79492492=1
>>
Hijacking this to ask a question about Brady that I'm curious about.

>Here's more proof that the 2016 season was a superb one for rookies: Ezekiel Elliott and Dak Prescott topped NFL player merchandise and product sales.

Why wasn't Brady the top seller? As someone from the outside looking in, he seems to be the biggest star in the entire sport, and yet it's not reflected in sales.
>>
>>75971584
Negroes are the ones who buy that merchandise and they don't wear stuff related to white players
>>
>>75971584
everyone but NE hates the pats cause they're successful
>>
>>75971584
two reasons, everyone hates the patriots because theyre so good, and black people run out and buy any young hyped black players shirt regardless of what team they play on.
>>
>>75971584
Most people already have a Brady jersey. Impact rookies usually top this list because everyone scrambles to buy their jersey for the first time.
>>
>>75971584
Cowboys are the most popular team and they had a revitalization last year. Brady's been around for 16 years now. Those were both rookies.
>>
>>75971607
>>75971621
>>75971692
>>75971718
>>75971734
Wow, didn't expect a single response. Thank you, these all make sense.
>>
He's most likely to get CTE
>Brady goes ballistic and murders Giselle
>World media cover as Brady atempts to escape on a pickup
>He eventually gets caught but shoots himself and 2 cops in the process
I'm ready for this generations' OJ
>>
>>75971584
>Why wasn't Brady the top seller? As someone from the outside looking in, he seems to be the biggest star in the entire sport, and yet it's not reflected in sales.

Because he represents the Patriots, and people fucking hate the Patriots.
>>
>>75972515
The Patriots are the most bandwagoned team in America. Don't kid yourself.
>>
>>75972183
>implying he wont go full Benoit and kill his daughters then hang himself in his gym
>>
>>75972552
>LOL better text Gronk before I kill everybody
>>
>Brady loses it and murders Gissele than goes to kill Eli and his family before killing himself
>>
>tfw he'll never be a 45 year old qb

Why is life so cruel?
>>
>>75971584
because he's literally Hitler.
>>
>>75972590
Gronk, the dogs are the enclosed pool area
>>
>>75971584
Blacks buy that shit more. Why do you think people make $500 basketball shoes? They are retarded.
>>
>>75972524
Unless you are specifically barring the Cowboys because they never win shit anymore, dude.
>>
What kind of vegetable?
>>
>>75971584
because people already have his jersey

the pats are the second most popular team in the country

has nothing to do with them being liked or hated, people still bought a ton of jeter jersey's despite the yankees being the most hated team in the country.
>>
>complain about headache
from his wife ;^)
>>
>>75972524
No man, the Cowboys are. They have an absurdly disgustingly huge fanbase. It's a product of their 90s dominance (and 70s) and Dallas being a huge football hub.

There's a reason they were dubbed "America's Team" originally.
>>
>jizzele trying to sabotage Brady's twilight playing years

Never get married lads
>>
>>75971584

Because the cowbs have the biggest bandwagon of any professional sports team
>>
>>75971584
everyone already has a brady jersey

seriously, youve have over a decade to buy one
>>
>>75971584
because he's a cheater and nobody likes him. that's the truth, i don't know what all these other patsfags are telling you but they're all wrong. they're also probably little kids who didn't see brady play until 2014.
>>
>>75972524
For a team that has been to basically half the Super bowls in the last 16 yrs they sure aren't that popular. Sure you're gonna get some in those circumstances.

Meanwhile, Dallas is still Team America and they haven't even been to a conference championship game in 21 season
>>
>>75971584
holy shit, this britslamist really hijacked the thread
>>
>>75971431

>gisele bundchen is suddenly a doctor capable of diagnosing concussions because her hubby said he had a headache which automatically = """"""concussion""""""
>>
>>75971584

Are you fucking retarded?

Those 2 players are new to the league.

Brady is in his 16th season and most fans already have his fucking jersey

Jesus Christ, are you really that dumb?
>>
Is Tim Bradley elite?
>>
>>75971431
Gisele said she'll stop him soon anyways. It's nice he has his little hobby but she's the boss.
>>
>>75971431
>wins a seventh ring
>collapses and dies on the field a few seconds after the bowl ends
Would this immortalize him as the eternal GOAT?
>>
>>75978197
He says himself that he's not the GOAT, but I think that the fans and history will disagree with him regardless of the rest of his career.
>>
>>75972183
I'm actually really glad you brought this up, not enough people bring up theories about how OJ Simpson having brain damage from his football days led him to "allegedly" commit those murders

Anyone here seen the ESPN OJ documentary? Watch footage of OJ when he's young, he seems mature, sharp, and normal.

Compare that to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_qzJnPFkzE&t=

If you want a good kek go to 3:05
>>
Brady should retire right now. He has nothing left to prove, he's around 40, he and his wife have like $1 billion between them, he'll still make money from endorsements, he still owns like 10% of UA.....now is the right time to walk away.

>>75978385
This is a fair point, aren't there cases of things like players shooting themselves in the chest because of CTE?
>>
>>75978565
What if he just likes playing

It's not always about the money
>>
>>75971584
http://www.nflshop.com/pages/Top_Selling_Jerseys/partnerid/14338
>>
he'll be fine has has water that prevent concusions
>>
>>75978385

OJ was still plenty sharp after the murders
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.