[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>made the most expensive transfer in the History of association

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

>made the most expensive transfer in the History of association football
>are currently 6th (sixth) in the English Premier League with no chance of finishing in the top four
>the most important match in its History is a Europa League semifinal
>struggled against Celta de Vigo, a team that are 13th (thirteenth) in La Liga, with a 1-0 win away and a 1-1 draw AT HOME
>WILL choke in the EL final against A Fucking Cleaning Product
What a meme.
>>
How the mighty have fallen
>>
good thread
>>
pretty sure they're locked into 6th with the arsenal win lmao
>>
>>75957973
how are the brasillian clubs doing? we really don't hear that much about them.
>>
>>75958104
We don't waste as much money as Manure does only to be fucking failures, though.
>>
abu's win again
>>
>>75958127
sorry paolo but brazil is the definition of failure. and i don't just mean 7-1, but in general.
>>
Theyve got a pretty good chance of winning the EL cup, and if they do they make it into the CL next year, along with new big signings United will make anyway. Their season finishing 6th will still be more succesful than Spurs lel

But if they lose to Ajax...it would be disastrous for the stature oft the club
>>
>>75958242
We're a failure as a country, absolutely.

But we didn't spend 105 million fucking euros on ONE PLAYER to finish in 6th.
>>
File: 1-7.png (2KB, 126x63px) Image search: [Google]
1-7.png
2KB, 126x63px
>>75957973
>>
>>75958361
Screw you and your timezone, Joaquim.
>>
>>75958282
your government probably spent more than that for those empty stadiums all across the country
>>
>>75958711
I don't see how any of that helps with the fact that Manure are shit who are going to finish 6th.
>>
>>75958750
im just saying, I think manure are comfy in 6th spending pocket change on a dab master while your country is in flames. just seems a bit embarrassing to make a thread when such is the situation
>>
>>75958776
My country has never been good and never will be good, so I don't care. Manure, though, well... See >>75958024
>>
>>75958838
lol the defeatist attitude. you don't deserve a good country, pathetic
>>
>>75958930
>you don't deserve a good country
Correct. And?
>>
>>75958958
???? is this a new argument tactic? just concede everything until I lose interest in you?
>>
>>75958985
Not really. I'm just resigned to the shitty situation of my country, so I won't bother to argue in its favour.
>>
>>75959023
lol ok bud I don't understand the point in making a bait thread if you can't even keep an interesting discussion going
>>
>>75959138
I could've done it, but you picked the one subject I'm completely apathetic about.
>>
>>75957973
dont disrespek my boys at Ajax like that, you terminal favela monkey spastic
>>
>american united customers sperging out

Kek
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.