[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when you realise Americans aren't even good at their own sports

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

when you realise Americans aren't even good at their own sports
>>
File: 1491966107408.png (108KB, 236x252px) Image search: [Google]
1491966107408.png
108KB, 236x252px
>weststats BTFO
>harden BTFO
>john wall BTFO
>lebron BTFO tomorrow

I'm literally livin the dream
>>
File: messi memer.jpg (56KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
messi memer.jpg
56KB, 640x400px
>>
>>75950010
Manu's inspiration was Jordan though
>>
>>75950132
Doubt it, they din't even air NBA games back then in Argentina (it only became popular with Ginobili and that generation), he grew up watching Argentine bball
>>
>>75950149
You doubt it? He said it himself you mongoloid.
>>
>>75950169
To be polite, he's working in the USA, of course he won't say you are irrelevant as shit
>>
>>75950149
>Doubt it
Yes, I'm sure you know Manu better than he knows himself.

https://manuginobili.com/my-showdown-with-mj/

Fucking foreigners, I swear.
>>
>>75950188
You make argentines look bad, no wonder Manu left argie for Italy and then the "irrelevant" NBA
>>
>>75950223
Because they pay more

Didn't say the NBA is irrelevant, it's the best basketball league in the world

Just said that the USA is irrelevant at sports in general, didn't talk about basketball in particular
>>
>>75950010
This was an awesome moment, love Manu.

>>75950264
>irrelevant at sports in general

World champions in basketball, baseball, and like half the events at the Olympics...
>>
>>75950264
>NBA is the best basketball league in the world
>Vast majority of the players are American
>hurr da USA is uhrrelevant hehe

South Americans always try so hard. It's cute.
>>
>>75950010
When you realize that Americans love Ginobili and hate Harden
>>
>>75950300
>World champions in basketball, baseball,
literally only americans play them, we are also world champs at our national sports, just like the irish win at gaelic football and finland wins at pesapallo
>and like half the events at the Olympics...
amateur games, who cares
>>
>>75950457
>literally only americans play them

This is bullshit. Baseball and basketball are popular in many countries, which is why there are so many foreign players and international tournaments.
>>
>>75950457
>only Americans play them

MLB is 30% foreign-born players...
>>
File: 2014-john-wall-nba-sad-faces.jpg (133KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
2014-john-wall-nba-sad-faces.jpg
133KB, 640x640px
>>75950010
>one of the best american players
>james harden

you should actually watch the nba some time, you'd enjoy it and also never think things like this again
>>
>>75950677
>currently 2nd on the MVP race
>>
>>75950686
The MVP is just another way of saying "player of the season". If it was actually "best player in the world", Lebron would have won every year starting in 2012. Although Harden is probably a top 10 player.
>>
>>75950058
>Lebron losing in the east
AYYY LMAOOOO
>>
>>75950686
yeah, and that's all you need to know about sports journalism in america. the athletes themselves are pretty good though.
>>
>>75950712
best player of the season, ergo current form, ergo the best player now
>>
>>75950712
>The MVP is just another way of saying "player of the season"
the fact that harden is so high in the race is flat out silly though
>>
>>75950758
>2nd in points
>1st in assists
>>
>>75950749
But he isn't the best player of the season. He's just being voted that by journalists. It's a joke, a popularity contest. Nobody seriously thinks Harden is better than Lebron, Durant, or Curry.

>>75950758
Yeah, it's ridiculous. Reminds me of when Derrick Rose won in 2011, he was great, but not even top 3 in the league.
>>
>>75950843
>But he isn't the best player of the season
Best offense in the season, see >>75950806

Also, all I said is that Harden is one of the best, never said he was THE best. This leaf here said he wasn't even one of the best
>>
>>75950895
>Best offense in the season
his ability to rack up points in games against garbage teams doesn't make him the best offense in the season. lebron is better at the game than him. curry is better at the game than him. isaiah thomas is better at the game than him. but since the cavs, warriors and celtics are ranked so much higher, they get fewer chances to spend an entire night shitting on a team barely up to snuff for the NBA. i mean IT played better through the death of his sibling in these playoffs than harden did through the spurs who are about to get swept because Kawaii Leonard~~ got injured.

of course that's just my take as a fan and you are welcome to your own opinion
>>
>>75951081
>i mean IT played better through the death of his sibling in these playoffs than harden did through the spurs who are about to get swept because Kawaii Leonard~~ got injured.

Come on. IT's opponents were the Bulls and the Wizards, neither of which are anywhere near as good as San Antonio (let alone Golden State).
>>
>>75950010

What is a multi championship veteran?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.