[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fucking balls the NBA is SHIT. It just sort of washed over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: inside-the-nba-ej-kenny-chuck.jpg (51KB, 768x417px) Image search: [Google]
inside-the-nba-ej-kenny-chuck.jpg
51KB, 768x417px
Holy fucking balls the NBA is SHIT. It just sort of washed over me, the realization. Almost all the teams are fucking bad, filled with unskilled players who don't work together well and are extremely poorly coached. The handful of teams that are actually talented are often also poorly coached, and the three teams that have a combination of talented, skilled players led by a good coach are the only ones who have any hope at all of actually winning anything. And in reality it's mostly just Golden State and Cleveland, with San Antonio maybe having a chance based on luck.

Other than those three, nearly every team isn't just mediocre, it's actually fucking bad. I don't like watching this shit at all. What the fuck am I doing?
>>
>rigged league
>they only care about star power
>best players try to make super teams
>most niggers

Why would anyone watch the NBA? I'm from Cleveland and had been thirsting for a championship for years and even I only tune in for the Cavs in the finals more years. At least in the 80s they played hard defense and could be physical. Today's league is a joke.
>>
>San Antonio has a chance
Kek, this is just basketball fags with delusional wishful thinking.
It's been decided before the season even started
>>
>>75942910
>>75942730
Don't watch it then. Fuck off and quit whining
>>
>>75942730
The teams are actually really good, they do work together well. The problem is the vast differences in the qualities of the front offices and "ring-chasing". Gilbert Arenas summed it up in one of his crazy instagram rants. If you don't sign for:

>San Antonio
>Golden State
>Dallas
>Boston
>Miami
>Whatever team the best player in the league is on (Jordan in the 90s, Shaq in the late 90s/early 00s) Lebron in the 10s)

You will not get a ring. End of story. All other execs are incompetent.

>And in reality it's mostly just Golden State and Cleveland

A few years ago it was San Antonio and Miami. A couple years before that it was San Antonio and Cleveland. Want to guess what the constant is there?
>>
File: 1448469008482.jpg (15KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1448469008482.jpg
15KB, 500x250px
>>75942730
chuck told shaq he brought his own ref to the kings game
>>
>number 1 and 2 seeds in both conference championships

semen slurping etc
>>
>>75942957
Wow you really showed them coming into a thread you didn't like and telling them to fuck off
>>
BRING BSCK STERN

At least his scripts were interesting
>>
>>75942730
Stop watching apehoop
>>
>>75942730
>Wizards fans
LEL
>>
2bh famille strategy and coaching are almost inexistent in a sport with only 5 players and a tiny-ass gamespace. Not mentionning the limited intelligence of the players
>>
>>75942980
LeBron losing in the Finals on National tv?
>>
>>75942730
I'm with you 100% OP.
How can you have a sport where it's EXPECTED that the stars will be penalized differently than other players? There are people, well, niggers on this board who laugh at the idea of putting team work ahead of personal accomplishment and modern african tree hockey is the inevitable conclusion.
>>
ITT: Some people post arguments why the NBA has zero pairity and some just say "niggers, Jerry".
>>
It shouldn't be news to anyone that there is a hideous disparity and lack of award for trying to win games in the NBA.

But imagine how much more exciting this final 4 would be had Durant chosen to go to Boston. We would have 4 legit contenders left.
>>
>>75942730

It's not just that, but it's the league as a whole on literally every front.

>Production value is a joke - It's the same 3 camera angles all game long. Pick any game on TV from the season and it feels nearly identical to the others.

>The announcers suck - same crew of 2-3 personalities... year in, year out. The former coach/player, the true commentator, and the comic relief/why are you even here guy

>The draft lottery is no doubt rigged

>Too many teams that will never even sniff the conference finals: Minnesota, Portland, NOLA, Sacto, Memphis, etc.

>Superteams - which would be fine if the league dealt with the problem above. I would like to see more stacked teams, but fewer teams overall.

>Too many teams in the playoffs, playoffs that last literally 2 months with the 1st and 2nd rounds being a snooze-fest

>Play in general, insta-fouls, the league fining almost anyone that expresses anything remotely resembling criticism of possibly the shittiest refs in any major sport

>allstar weekend is a total laugh with all the contests, nobody trying, and dunks we've seen over and over but now have to introduce corporate props

>Gigantic contracts for total scrubs

The NBA sucks, and I don't know why I ever thought it was enjoyable when I was younger. They need to gut the whole thing and rebrand.
>>
The first and second round of the playoffs really need to be a series of 5. 7 is too damn long especially when the good teams just sweep the shitters in the early rounds anyway
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.