[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have finally seen the light La Liga truly is the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (37KB, 400x255px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
37KB, 400x255px
I have finally seen the light

La Liga truly is the best league in the world
>>
What makes a league interesting? To start, it has to be competitive. This rules out Serie A and the Bundesliga. Next, it has to have quality play and outstanding players. This rules out the Premier League, Ligue 1, and basically every other European League.

EXCEPT

The Champions League. Yes, that's right, the Champions League is the best league in the world. QED.
>>
>>75938880
You haven't said a word about La Liga though
but well
>tf
>tt
>>
File: tumblr_oop5at87DP1rpsuhuo1_500.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oop5at87DP1rpsuhuo1_500.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>75938735
>>
>>75938880
The Champions League is literally less competitive than La Liga over the past 3 years.

La Liga: Atletico Madrid, Barca, Real Madrid
CL: Real Madrid, Barca, Real Madrid
>>
>>75938735
What can change the nature of a man? La liga
>>
>>75938949
*Oops, messed that up, past 4 years

La Liga: Atletico Madrid, Barca, Barca, Real Madrid
Champions League: Real Madrid, Barca, Real Madrid, Real Madrid

3 different champions vs 2 different champions
>>
>>75938965
It's clearly an anomaly
>>
>>75938965
Not to mention that it will be decided on the final matchday for the 4th year in a row
>>
>>75939026
But the Champions League does that every season
>>
>>75939049
Champion's league is a cup, not a round robin
>>
>>75939076
semantics
>>
>>75939076
>Literally called Champions LEAGUE
>i...it's a cup!

C'mon Australia
>>
>>75938735
Its actually quite shit desu

There should be some sort of discussion board to see how we can improve the state of football by fixing LOLiga
>>
>>75939655
t. never watched a game outside of Clasico
>>
The actual way to fix all the major divegrass leagues (EPLel, La Liga, Bundes, Serie A) is to have a playoff round like the American major sports leagues.

Instead of, for example, Bayernwinslol, Bayern would have to face the number 8 ranked German club to advance to the next round.
>>
>>75939888
Who has?
>>
>>75939941
>Instead of, for example, Bayernwinslol, Bayern would have to face the number 8 ranked German club to advance to the next round.

And Bayern would annihilate them, just like they do in the German cup tournament every year. And this is considering that the domestic cup is the least important of the three major trophies Bayern can win, if you suddenly made it the most important it wouldn't be a challenge for them.
>>
>>75939941
Each league already has a cup
League promotes consistency, so someone like LeBron James actually has to put effort into his regular season games
>>
>>75939966
I mostly watch La Liga desu
EPLel is boring these days
>>
>>75938965
>Already giving the champions league to RM.
I know im biting
>>
>>75939941
Fuck off american don t listen to this fagget. Only makes the cup more mediocre when teams figure out they can slack the league as they just need to be in the top 8 to advance to playoffs. Mexican league does that shit and we are shit.
>>
hot opinion: any lower-mid table team in La Liga (say, Malaga) could confortably beat any team outside the top 2 from every other league of Europe (say, Arsenal, Inter, Schalke)
>>
>>75939994
Yeah just like they annihilated Dortmund this ye-

Oh
>>
>>75945657
It's debatable since mid-table La Liga teams tend to go on large runs. Last season Las Palmas or Celta could handily get a CL spot in the EPL, but now it's more likely that someone like Eibar or Alaves would get it. The only other constants besides Barcelona/Madrid/Atletico are Sevilla/Villarreal/Bilbao/Real Sociedad which could definitely get CL spots in any other league.
>>
>Standing by head to head
>Good
>>
>>75945703

But they basically did. They were through to the semis and then, in injury time, Dortmund scored the 2 goals needed to go through.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.