[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be a fan of two soccer teams (from different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: blog photo.png (153KB, 800x334px) Image search: [Google]
blog photo.png
153KB, 800x334px
Is it possible to be a fan of two soccer teams (from different leagues)? Do people do that?
>>
I've always supported Chelsea but started supporting Sydney FC in 2012ish when I decided I should be supporting a team in my own countries league
I think if you support 2 non-local big European teams you're a shitcunt
>>
I think there's a distinction between being a fan and say, a supporter. For example, I am a fan of Liverpool but support certain clubs in other leagues (I support Barcelona in La Liga - mainly because of Suarez and will always support them over Real).
>>
>>75938622
If you didn't grow up supporting a team you're not a fan. You can't simply choose a team and actually give a shit. You can pretend to but it's arbitrary and no one will take you seriously. If you 'chose' a team past the age of 10, you're not a proper fan. So you can support 2 if you want but you're mostly just a customer.
>>
You can't really call yourself a fan if you "support" a team that isn't your local team. You're a follower or a customer at best.
>>
>>75938622
You can like one team per continent, also if you like Bayern kys
>>
>>75938685
this.

I "like" teams like Werder or AS Roma. I "support" a French team.
>>
>>75938685
Oh boy here we go again with these fandom 'rules'. What if someone grows up a few blocks away from a club like say Arsenal or Chelsea or Tottenham but they also have a pub team that plays in the 14th division down the street from them that's technically a local team, if they support a Prem team over the pub team does that make them a customer
>>
>>75938714
They live close enough to actually watch all their games inside the stadiums, so they're a fan.
>>
File: 1340049902422.png (193KB, 954x584px) Image search: [Google]
1340049902422.png
193KB, 954x584px
haters gonna hate
>>
>>75940250
If you're Dutch then you're actually a faggot
>>
>>75940280
I think if you suck dick you are actually a faggot.
>>
>>75940293
What I am saying is that if you are Dutch and you do not support your own national team then you probably suck a cock or two every morning before you ride your bike to work
>>
You can do it, some teams even have "friendships" between their ultras or firms for example, like West Ham and Lazio, Celtic and St Pauli, Rangers and Hamburg etc.

In Europe it's easier to do because a lot of people have a city or an area of Europe that they visit quite often, i.e. if you are the kind of person that visits Amsterdam every other month you could easily find yourself supporting Ajax.

The point when it becomes disgusting tier is when you have a team in every major league and especially if you're clearly supporting them for the hipster credit like a selection of Arsenal, Dortmund, Roma and Atletico Madrid for example.
>>
>>75938622
I have a team in each league I watch that I support. I don't see the point in watching a league without a team desu. Likewise for the world cup and euros I pick a team to support at the start.
>>
>>75938676
this tbqh
it's the harsh truth
>>
>>75938622
its allowed if you're a /holyalliance/ supporter.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.