[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you believe Liverpool never won the national title in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: thumb_9228_default_news_size_5.jpg (531KB, 850x512px) Image search: [Google]
thumb_9228_default_news_size_5.jpg
531KB, 850x512px
Can you believe Liverpool never won the national title in the Premier League era?
>>
>>75935466
Doesn't even surprise me.
>>
>>75935466
What!

Even Blackburn and Arsenal have won the league!
>>
>>75935657
I mean... even Leicester won it.
Would you believe it?
>>
really?

that made me think
>>
>>75935657
Liverpool has won the league, just not the Premier League.

The last time they did it, the KGB and apartheid were a thing, Jennifer Lawrence hadn't been born yet and the Sega Mega Drive was about to be released in Europe.
>>
i can
they are a beta club with small ambitions that wont spend the money to buy decent players and sell all their best away

they virtue signal on this fact. its a loser mentality.
>>
>>75935721
>t. Evertonbabby
>>
>>75935743
supporting everton would be even more of a mental disorder than supporting liverpool as a foreign consumer
>>
>>75935466
I'm about 90% sure they won it in 2014
>>
>>75935775
90% is still slippery.
>>
>>75935775
ah yes that totally slipped my mind
>>
It's quite believable, Liverpool never dominated in the PL era.
1992-1997: Manchester United and Alan Shearer
1997-2005: Manchester United and Arsenal
2005-2011: Manchester United and Chelsea
2011-2013: Manchester United and Manchester City
2013-2015: Manchester City and Chelsea

It's a bit too early to say because last season was a complete anomaly and it's too early to claim there's a trend after one season, but it looks like the next era will be Chelsea and Tottenham dominance, assuming that Chelsea don't collapse again and Tottenham don't sell off their best players again. Liverpool have only really been able to mount surprise title attempts and they simply weren't fortunate enough for the big teams to implode like they did during Leicester's season.
>>
http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/steven-gerrard-fat-paedophile-pervert-13036257

Just looking for somewhere to post this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.