[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>last match in the old Wembley stadium >England vs. Germany

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

>last match in the old Wembley stadium
>England vs. Germany
>Dietmar Hamann scores the last goal giving Germany a 1-0 victory
>public vote to give a bridge to the Wmbley stadium its name
>Dietmar Hamann bridge wins
Has there ever been better banter?
>>
why do germans love us brits so much
>>
>The LDA decided to name the bridge White Horse Bridge instead
But why? Did they not accept the results of the fair vote? Sounds rigged.
>>
>>75934848
Dietmar Hamann was just the most popular nomination, not the most popular vote. And that was just because Germans were shitposting irl.
>>
>>75934848
Imagine if 4chan was around at that time. Nigger McHitler would have won
>>
>>75934837
We actually don't care about you at all.
It's just that your obsession and inferiority complexes (win two WW against us and still end up worse, invent football and suck at it) drives some Germans to tease you.

The Netherlands/Holland are out football rival. Only autists in Germany care about how your country does. We will always be better than you at your own game.
It must really hurt.
>>
>>75935065
Only 50 year olds give a shit about Germany here (older people in many countries hate Germany too). France was always our historical rival. Besides, your media has been seething since brexit so I'm quite sure ze inselaffe are top of your Christmas card list.
>>
>>75935065
wasn't talking about football just in general
>>
>>75935065

In the list of countries we hate you're down the list behind Scotland, France, Wales and Argentina.
>>
>>75935187
Good for you.
>>
>>75935187
>hating argies
We are brothers now.
>>
>>75935586
Brethren of disgraceful football?
>>
File: german borders.png (148KB, 1280x964px) Image search: [Google]
german borders.png
148KB, 1280x964px
>>75934823
>>75935065
Oh look Germany is salty again, what a surprise.
>>
>>75935065
will Britshits ever recover?
>>
>>75934823

Hamman lives in England and is anglicised
>>
>Has there ever been better banter?
Yes
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j9p0LEmFvuw
>>
>>75938465
wait, why was there a border around east berlin? i thought only the western part had a border, since it was in east germany. wasn't east berlin just a part of east germany?
>>
>>75939500
Good banter but terrible singing and even worse dancing
>>
>>75939555
pls respond
>>
File: IMG_2589.jpg (204KB, 630x655px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2589.jpg
204KB, 630x655px
>>
>>75939640
This salute was effectively the dab of the 1930s
>>
>>75939640
Fun fact: Hitler only saw one football match in his life. It was Germany vs. Norway during the 1936 Olympics. Germany lost 0-2 and Hitler was so upset that he never wanted to watch football again.
>>
>>75939677
> the 1936 Olympics
Coincidentally the only relevant thing in Norway's football history, we got a bronze medal.
>>
>>75939500
Reminds me of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLpFpzzRYtY
>>
>>75939724
Top autism
>>
>>75939677
classic adi. truly a man of honor
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.