[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will be sold in the great Premier League fire sale of 2016/17,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-17 PL fire sale.png (88KB, 670x1355px) Image search: [Google]
2016-17 PL fire sale.png
88KB, 670x1355px
Who will be sold in the great Premier League fire sale of 2016/17, and to which clubs will they go?
>>
Defoe, N'Dong and Abel Hernandez are the only players with any Quality there.

L. Kone and Harry Maguire are decent defenders can see em going to a Newcastle or Bournemouth
>>
>>75932861
Pickford will probably end up getting bought up too, due to being young and English
>>
>>75932700
de Roon to Everton
>>
>>75932861
>N'Dong and Abel Hernandez are the only players with any Quality there.

lmao

Pickford, Valdes, Robertson, Defoe, Grosicki and Maguire will all get Premiership clubs easily.
>>
>>75932700

Pickford to PL club
Valdes to china
Kirchoff back to lower table German club
Lamine Kone to somewhere in france
Andrew Robertson to PL club

Lens back to Holland
Defore will leave
Abel Hernandez to PL club
>>
Lukaku will go to Chelsea, start well and then he'll start bitching about something, do terribly and get sold to a relegation club
>>
>>75932916
Genuine quality is not the same as getting into a PL XI
>>
Pickford has already agreed a deal with Everton
>>
>>75932977
that wasnt the point of the thread

what makes you think n'dong and hernandez have genuine quality? they've had abysmal seasons
>>
File: 1487886639221.jpg (10KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
1487886639221.jpg
10KB, 480x468px
>those forwards

and they wonder why they went down.
>>
Jordan Rhodes to Forest/Ipswich/Birmingham/Barnsley/perennial Championship club for £10m
>>
>>75933401
>Ipswich and Barnsley
>affording £10m
>>
>>75932950
>bulgarian literacy
Lukaku didn't get relegated.
>>
Midtable tier:
Defoe
Ben Gibson

Relegation fighter tier:
McGregor
Maybe Pickford I think he's shit though
Kirchhoff
Davies
Hernandez
Traore

Never come back to the EPL tier:
Guzan
Djilobodji
Lescott
Lens
Ramirez
Rodwell
Bamford

Please stop buying him tier:
Anichebe

Rest are championship/league 1 level and could spend the rest of their careers there making more in a week than i'll make in a year
>>
>>75934450
>Maguire
>championship/league 1 level
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.