[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pleasewatchourleaguese of /sp/, I have a question for you all.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0536.png (184KB, 640x937px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0536.png
184KB, 640x937px
Pleasewatchourleaguese of /sp/, I have a question for you all. Are there any decent football teams from this area of Portugal?

If I'm going to watch your league in the autumn, I would like to support a team from the area my grandpa was raised in.

I hope this thread survives the night and somebody sees it in the morning
>>
Good god what a shitty excuse for a country
>>
is that the gaza strip?
>>
>>75930648
I don't even know what that area is called!
>>
cry baby league
no thanks
>>
>>75932341
Municipality of Guarda
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guarda

Also no OP, but you have some teams participating in the portuguese league further up north a bit.
>>
>>75932378
Guarda is there!? Hmmmm

Support Covilhã, then, but they are in second tier

In Primeira Liga the closest team is Tondela, bútil they are about to be relegated, and they are literal cancer

The team of the rural regions is Chaves. You should support them
>>
File: Guarda-Unida.gif (548KB, 1240x718px) Image search: [Google]
Guarda-Unida.gif
548KB, 1240x718px
>mfw there are blacks kids in guarda
>>
>>75932423
>mfw there are kids in Guarda
>>
I visited Portugal, was robbed within 48 hours of landing
>>
>>75933463
it's like you tourists like to hang around gypsies
>>
>>75933463
why type of soft bitch city do you come from to allow yourself to be robbed by yuronigs
>>
>>75933463
your fat ass is a beacon for romanis. it gets worse on other major european cities, we actually have one of the lowest criminality rates.
>>
>>75933463
lmao
>>
>>75933452
>mfw people are born in guarda
>>
>>75933463
>stepping on glorious Barbosa land
>not expecting to pay royalties

show some fucking respect fucking lardass
>>
File: 1439946353369.jpg (18KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1439946353369.jpg
18KB, 400x386px
>tf
>muh heritage
>>
>>75934122
come back and bring qts
>>
No, Guarda(the whole district) never had a team in the 1st tier, there has been only a couple of teams from the interior districts in the 1st tier,
Chaves, Sp Covilha, Lusitano de Evora, Academico de Viseu, Campomaiorense and Tondela, I think that's it.

You should support Covilhã, it's the closest to Guarda, they are in the 2nd tier.
>>
>>75935372
>forgetting União Tomar
>forgetting the mythical O Elvas, and his even more mythical S.L. Elvas
>>
>>75932423
why is there a girl in the team?
>>
File: Mmm.jpg (39KB, 453x519px) Image search: [Google]
Mmm.jpg
39KB, 453x519px
>>75932401
>Chaves

now I remember pastel de chaves
>>
>>75935680
Did you just assume her sex?
>>
>>75935680
Not enough male children on Guarda to form a XI
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.