[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toss to White aaaaaaaannnnnnnddddddd ...........he's in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: mynamesbuck.jpg (24KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
mynamesbuck.jpg
24KB, 640x360px
Toss to White

aaaaaaaannnnnnnddddddd ...........he's in

Patriots win the Superbowl
>>
>>75892634
Thanks Joe
>>
>addicted to hairplugs
>underwent so much hair transplant surgery that his vocal cords were damaged from the safety cuff around the neck during the procedure
i bet he freaks out if you reach towards his hair
>>
hope you enjoy it

mitchell

mitchell
mitchell

down to the 25
>>
>>75898210

Addicted? Where the fucking fuck did you read he was "addicted"? That makes no sense.

Pretty sure he was just having his 2nd surgery at most and simply had something go wrong.
>>
>>75898391
He said it himself in his book
>>
>>75898391
Oct 6, 2016 - Joe Buck reveals that hair plug addiction nearly cost him his career.
His words from his autobiography.
Sports Illustrated among others also reported.
>>
>tfw his 2011 Worlds Eries calls are always on my mind but every other time I hear him, even in baseball too, I want to punch his face hard
>>
>>75904097
Yeah that was really good but he's a Cardinals fan so im not surprised
>>
Rizzo steps up to the plate. He's 1-3 tonite with a single. This update brought to you by Budweiser™ the king of beers. Back to the action now. Rizzo is 1-2 after a controversial strike. Good things come to those who wait, this week on fox, a new episode of Family Guy™ guest starring Bill Nye. Rizzo walks to first after being hit by a pitch. This walk to first presented by Nike™. The first 400 fans in attendance tonight received a free Cubs hat courtesy of Toyota™, the halal pickup truck.
>>
>manning
>looks like he's in trouble
>watch a brand new episode of family guy tonight after the game
>escapes
>finds tree down field
>see fox's new hit reality show, junkie house, where 10 junkies compete to win a month supply of heroin
>the giants win the super bowl. Thanks for watching
>>
>>75892634
His stories about his dad are pretty good
>>
File: joe-buck.jpg (75KB, 600x365px) Image search: [Google]
joe-buck.jpg
75KB, 600x365px
and..........it's a catch

.....by david tyree

first down giants
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.