[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since it's clearly not working, and KD has already made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1743.jpg (72KB, 744x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1743.jpg
72KB, 744x534px
Since it's clearly not working, and KD has already made overtures to Westbrook, where are they going this offseason?
>>
>best record in basketball
>8-0 in the playoffs
>not working

da fug are you smoking op
>>
i've been praying to jesus that KD goes back to OKC and steph goes to charlotte, leaving golden state in ruins.

please answer my prayers baby jesus
>>
>>75890838
Did you see how KD and Steph were screaming at each other in game 4? Not to mention that there's only one ball.

In addition the team won 6 (six) less games than they did last year.
>>
File: 1494713155031.gif (4MB, 344x203px) Image search: [Google]
1494713155031.gif
4MB, 344x203px
>>75890838
>only two other good teams in weak ass leauge

>blazers and jazz
>good
Sorry m8 but the spurs are beating your sorry ass meme team.
>>
>>75890784
>where are they going this offseason?

On vacation after winning the championship
>>
>>75890932
Haha oh no, damn that's sucks m8. Losing 6 less games than the best regular season of all time
>>
>>75890838
And? They didn't even look good beating those two shitshows.
>>
>>75891033
>not looking good
>did lose one game
They don't even need to try because they are so good
>>
>>75890948
>Spurms
Lol keep dreaming, fag
>>
>>75890932
Wow, the regular season, so important
>>
Look at how the Spurs absolutely dismantled the Warriors on opening night and in the March game.

The Warriors have no answer for them.
>>
>>75890784
I think KD goes back to OKC or goes to Washington to win one with Wall/Beal

I think Curry stays because no one in their right mind besides the memes will pay this overrated JJ Reddick clone a max contract. BUT I can see him in Charlotte.
>>
>>75891153
>overrated JJ Reddick clone
This is how you know someone doesn't watch the games
>>
>>75890838
Or you know, the inveitable questions of who's team it is will eat the team alive.
>>
>>75891153
If anyone is a jj reddit clone its clay
>>
>>75891301
Why do you think that is an issue? If it was it would have come up with Klay/Curry/Green. Curry doesn't seem to mind being the 4th highest paid and if he really wanted it to be "his" team he wouldn't have backed Durant coming
>>
Sixers will trade their draft picks this lottery and a future pick for Jimmy Butler. Steph will then sign with philly and they'll have a lineup of

Steph
Jimmy
Ben Simmons
Dario
Embiid

with Covington Okafor TJ and more on the bench
>>
>>75891331
Just because you don't hear it in the media doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Everyone has an ego. It'll come out one way or the other, and as we go deeper and deeper into the playoffs, it'll show.
>>
>teammates are not allowed to jaw at one another

Durant is just a rental, once the Warriors extend Curry, Klay and Drayboon they will be tied down hard and cannot afford Durant without sacrificing the rest of their roster.

If he does not win in this postseason or the next then its ogre for his career.
>>
>>75891384
it showed in the christmas game, Steph was a pissy little bitch for weeks after he didn't get the final shot. KD was a shook bitch for weeks because he got the last shot and shit all over himself
>>
They are both going too the Cavs after LeGOAT smashes the memeiors in the finals
>>
>>75891408
>Durant is just a rental

Then why does nearly everyone say that Durant is going to resign then?
>>
>>75891384
How well do you know them personally? Can you give me their number so I can confirm?
>>
>>75891456
Because they don't understand the salary cap lmfao

They literally can't resign KD beyond next season.
>>
>>75891501
https://sports.yahoo.com/news/how-the-warriors-can-re-sign-kevin-durant-and-retain-steph-curry-162217895.html

I'm pretty sure the Vertical understands how the cap works more than you do.
>>
>>75891501
Seems you don't understand the salary cap lmao
They've got Klay and Dray locked in until for another 2 years at least and they've got Curry's bird rights so they can give Durant a max and then give Curry a max too to go over the cap, they'll just go into luxury tax but the owner is obviously willing to pay it or he wouldnt have pursued KD in the first place
>>
>>75891533
don't worry, they don't.

>trusting liberal women for how money works

kek
>>
>>75891557
So give me your counter math considering that the Warriors 1) can go over the cap for Curry using his Bird rights, and 2) have an owner that will pay for the luxury tax.

They may lose Livingston in the offseason, but they seem to have found a capable replacement in McCaw.

Show me the math.
>>
>>75891501
Yes they can you fucking retard
>>
>>75891642
Proof?
>>
>>75890784
so i was watching highlights of game 4 and was wondering why Durant never puts any effort into any sort of defensive play? Even curry tries to stick a hand in your face, while Durant can't be assed to even attempt that.
Also warriors weren't really in it til he was subbed at the start of the second, and when he was subbed in late second quarter, Jazz started firing up again
>>
>>75891547
How close are they to the hard cap though? If there isn't much wiggle room there they could conceivably put themselves in a situation where basically their entire bench is making the league minimum or they have to keep a couple empty roster spots.
>>
>people think that teammates yelling at each other is a bad sign
>>
>>75897630
pretty close but not superfucked since they have an owner willing to dip into luxury tax and a two of their four stars are signed to contracts that were max at the time, but great value now.

basically they're gonna max curry, try and free up some room for durant, maybe keep one or two medium benchguys and have a rotating roster of rookies/draftees and ringchasing vet-min guys to fill the roster.

with how well ian clark and javale mcgee have stepped up since joining GS they can probably market that alone to vets "come here for a year or two at vet minimum and land a fat contract when you leave".
>>
>>75897630
A lot of their supporting cast are already on minimum contracts like Zaza, JaVale, West, Clark and Barnes. Having a core 4 as good as they have is always going to attract solid role players that will take a paycut to chase a ring
>>
>>75898203
You make it sound like their core is unbeatable.

LeBron owns all of them collectively
>>
>>75891136
They played two games in March. The warriors rested their starters in one and won the other.
>>
>>75899021
>You make it sound like their core is unbeatable.
I don't see how I made it sound like that.
>>
File: 1484081745730.jpg (78KB, 861x564px) Image search: [Google]
1484081745730.jpg
78KB, 861x564px
>>75890932
>>
I don't care where he goes I just don't want him back in okc.
>>
>>75891442
>shit all over himself
They fouled him
>>
/sp/, you're not retarded enough to believe the Memeiors can beat the Cavs, are you? You literally don't believe this right?

If you don't have all your money on the Cavs to win you're literally retarded. Only a Lebron or Kyrie injury can stop them from sweeping the Warriors in 5.

I put down $10k on the Cavs last year as the playoffs started and the second Draypanzee got suspended I knew my bet paid off. They didn't even need to play the games. The Memeiors were done and would never compete with Lebron ever again.

I put $25k on the Cavs before the playoffs this year and it looks like easy money once again.
>>
durantt is not different than all the other thugs in the NBA who'd be locked in a cage if they couldn't shoot of dribble a ball gud.

Curry seems as if he's like halfway a normal person
>>
>>75890784
Minnesota
>>
>>75891501
>>75891557
I have no idea how the salary cap works, not even a little bit
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.