[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In his prime, he was better than Messi and Ronaldo were in theirs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: kakà-al-milan[1].jpg (39KB, 638x382px) Image search: [Google]
kakà-al-milan[1].jpg
39KB, 638x382px
In his prime, he was better than Messi and Ronaldo were in theirs
Don't discuss, just agree because this is a 100% fact
Every post in this thread will count as agreement, no matter what you write
>>
>>75878989

Difference is Messi and Ronaldo kept their prime level for years while this guy lost it quick.
>>
>prime
>one season

Well I guess we can single out one game in which a player scores a gazillion goals and call him the GOAT then
>>
His prime was literally like half a season though. He's the Terrell Davis of soccer.
>>
>>75879049
>>75879310
His prime was 2003-2009 you trolls
>>
>>75878989
Nope, he was a pretty good player, but nowhere close to cr and messi
>>
>>75879049
Member when Tello scored 3 goals against Benfica or Sporting, I don't remember? Truly the GOAT
>>
File: 1472211694741.jpg (41KB, 309x309px) Image search: [Google]
1472211694741.jpg
41KB, 309x309px
When did Messi and Ronaldo have their primes?
>>
>>75883134
Fuck off. He was way more talented than C.Ronaldo at least.
>>
In his prime (08-09) Džeko was better than Ronaldo. Don't discuss, jst agree etc etc
>>
great player ruined by injuries

watching him single-handedly dismantle united was a beautiful sight
>>
His prime was that one year the won the champions league and kaka the ballon d'or. Matter of fact, they gave it to him for othat one match against United in the semi's.i remember so vivisly that he plays the ball in between 2 defenders and he gets pst them and they end up colliding as if it's a sports movie.
>>
*blocks your path*
>>
>>75883285
OP af
>>
>>75878989
shut the fuck up idiot
>>
>>75883196
More talented than CR7? Maybe.
Ronaldo was way more athletic though, and overall a better player. But that might be debatable. It's idiotic to compare his talents with Messi's.
>>
>>75878989

>In his prime

those 2 mins of his life in which he wasn't injured?
>>
>>75883188

Messi 09-12, Ronaldo 07-11
>>
>>75883789
Statistically Messi had the best prime and best career of all time
>>
Being compared to messi is idiotic, messi is the goat as of now. Only donaldo fans will disagree.
>>
>>75879049
OP said nothing about him being GOAT. Read the post again. All he said was that he was better in his prime.
>>
>>75878989
hes shit
>>
>>75883296
this tbqh family
>>
>>75883840
Pele, Romario etc. beg to differ
>>
>>75883705
>way more athletic

I wouldn't say WAY more.

Kaka at his peak was probably just as fast.
>>
>>75878989
>Brazilian Michael Jackson
>Better than Tsu and Messi in his prime
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.