[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the Premier League has been decided and Conte has claimed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Now that the Premier League has been decided and Conte has claimed the throne for now, the important question on Mou's legacy can finally be asked

DID HE FAIL AT REAL MADRID?

Did he do as well as he should have with what he had? Why or why not?
>>
File: 1457305145943.png (52KB, 152x198px) Image search: [Google]
1457305145943.png
52KB, 152x198px
>trying to make Real Madrid a persecuted underdog
>>
Nice flag
Is Shevchenko famous in your country? Also no he didn't fail compared to his predecessors, he was average
>>
>only league title this decade
He certainly did better than any other Real Madrid manager this decade.
>>
>"the refs hate us!"
>your players go out and try to end Messi's career
>get red cards
>"see what i mean!"

LMAO
>>
>>75867339

Ancelotti won a CL
Zidane is about to win a league title and is going for his 2nd CL

Mou FAILED
>>
>>75867468
Zidane is exposing Mouyes HARD on every front. Zidane is also doing an exceptional job keeping the team morale together, even the benchers are in good shape, and the crowd still loves them as much.
>>
>>75867307
He had the club playing incredible counter attacking football. That's not what Real Madrid needs though, but he did win a league title against arguably the best team in the past 20 years.

He's failed at United though. His entire future depends on one game. They win against Ajax - he can sign whoever he wants to in the summer. Griezmann and James will be done deals.
They lose - he'll spend the transfer window signing Bakayoko for £60 million and when they inevitably finish outside top 4 again he'll get sacked.
>>
When you promise your president and fans a Champions League title and don't deliver - you failed, plain and simple. He did win La Liga, but CL has always been the holy grail for RMCF.
>>
>>75867468
>CL
If Rafa Benitez and Di Matteo managed to win it then it's a worthless trophy.
>>
>>75867453
kek

>>75867468
difference is that barca went to shit post mourinho, except for that one season
>>
>>75867307
I don't think so. I think he eroded the Barcelona invincibility there at a time when they were considered the best team ever.
>>
>>75867323
He's already doing the same with Man U in the UEFA Europa League Final. As if the last 3 fukcing games in the premier league even matter anymore.
>>
>>75868045
>>75867323
T H I S
>>
He got Madrid past the round of 16 in the CL for the first time in 7 years.

He got cheated in 2011 with Dani Alves and Mascherano being absolute cunts and in 2012 he couldn't have done much about Ronaldo, Kaka AND Ramos not knowing how to take fucking penalties.

2013 was his fault though, that was when he was getting sent off the touchline every other game and generally being a shithead.
>>
File: 5435433.jpg (27KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
5435433.jpg
27KB, 306x423px
>>75868193
>past the round of 16 is an achievement
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.