[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever stop and realize that we are living in the middle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0431.jpg (190KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0431.jpg
190KB, 750x1334px
Do you ever stop and realize that we are living in the middle of a Real Madrid Dynasty
>>
>1 (one) league title this decade
>2 CLs, both of which required more than 90 minutes to be played in the finals
>not a single treble, in a decade where Barca, Bayern and even Inter managed it
>>
Only if they beat Juve
>>
>Never won a treble
>>
fluking your way to CL titles isn't a fucking dynasty
>>
>>75866670
2 CLs in a row would be worth more than a treble to be honest with you senpai
>>
>>75866593
FPBP
OP needs to fuck off back to spicland
>>
I've seen Real Madrid "dynasties" were they actually managed to win the league tho
>>
>>75866025
>1/8 ligas
ay
>>
>>75866707
Not really. The CL is a competition where you can theoretically not win a single game and still get to the final. Winning a treble means that you are dominant in every single competition that you play in, instead of just putting all your eggs in one basket.
>>
File: dfdfgf.png (7KB, 609x100px) Image search: [Google]
dfdfgf.png
7KB, 609x100px
>>75867211
hmm
>>
>>75867566
I said theoretically. Suppose that team A wins all their games except those against team B and every other game is a draw, team A would top the group with 14 points and team B would finish second with 6 points. Then in the knockout stages, team B can just draw every game and make sure that the away fixture is a higher-scoring draw and they'd make the finals.
>>
Dynasties in European soccer don't really exist because you can just buy your way into being a front runner. The only thing that makes dynasties a thing is American football because the salary cap makes it so much more impressive.
>>
>>75867680
>>75867211
you're a spastic. You know somebody's SEETHING when they try to tell you 2 CLs back to back is basically unimpressive, try trebles. The whole idea is ridiculous. Like finding a boxer who won 50 fights all by knockouts never lost and then saying "now do it with one hand only, git gud or git out"
>>
>>75867712

>there's a salary cap in american football

how communist
>>
>>75868189
>it's that proxyfag halal cum slurper
You have to go back and take your third grade analogies with you
>>
>>75868189
That analogy makes no sense. A more accurate one would be comparing a CL to winning a fight by decision and comparing a treble to winning by knockout. One requires you to just be marginally better than the opponent, the other requires you to be dominant.
>>
>>75866593
>bayern winning treble in bayernwinslol league

doesnt mean absolute shit when buyern buys every fucking player thats a threat to their supremacy
>>
>>75868279
flash knockouts happen too ;^)

SEETHING

>>75868228
SEETHING

Deal with it - Madrid probably will have this year one of the most impressive runs ever in a CL AND will win La Liga. Napoli,, Bayern, Atletico, Juve. Literally 3 out of the 5 top clubs in the world.
>>
>>75866670
i'm all about that bass anyway
>>
>>75867712
>you can just buy your way into being a front runner
If it's so easy then evrybody would start a dynasty and it would stop being a dynasty
>>
This whole """"treble""""" is such a bullshit. No one cares about Copa del Rey that much. The important is winning both CL and national league.
>>
>>75870784
Which madrid havent done in 50 years anyway.
>>
>>75867211
>>75867680

>something isn't as impressive as something else thats never been done, because of a theory that relies on an astronomically unlikely event taking place.

Or to simplifiy what your saying; Back-to-back CL's, which has never been done before, is less impressive than winning a treble, which has been done 4 times in the past 10 years.
>because you can theoretically not win a single game and then win a single game

>>75868279
>It's a i hate real madrid or ronaldo so i do mental gymnastics to deprive them of their success episode
>>
>>75870784
>trebles don't matter
>all those years of corruption and never a treble
>can't win a treble in lel liga
>win a copa del rey and celebrate like if you won a world cup then have the cup destroyed because you dropped it from the bus
lmfao
>>
>>75866670
having a mickey mouse meme cup instead of the league doesnt count as a treble you scouser cunt
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.