[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Prime Minister that saved the Premier League http:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 17

>The Prime Minister that saved the Premier League

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/labours-manifesto-pledges-football-fans-10401526
>>
For Americans, this is what Obama had to say about Jeremy Corbyn a few months ago:

>"I think people like the passion that Bernie brought, but Bernie Sanders is a pretty centrist politician relative to Corbyn"

And that's why he will not be our Prime Minister.
>>
>wanting retarded gooners in charge of my team

No thanks. I'd rather Wenger stay than putting the power in the hands of retard fans.
>>
>>75865464

>Wants to get rid of tuition fees
>This appeals to those who are yet to go to university
>Most people go to university at 18/19 years old
>The legal voting age is 18
>Getting rid of tuition fees would just piss off those who have already been to university and have large debts due to it

Good plan.
>>
>>75865693
bollocks

I have a large uni debt and I would scrap fees in a heartbeat
>>
>>75865693
>implying people who currently pay tuition fees are salty enough to vote to keep them just so that other people have to suffer the same way they did
His main issue is that he's pandering to a crowd that simply doesn't vote.
>>
>>75865579
>people like him but won't vote for him
Most retarded saying ever

>I'd rather vote for someone i hate than someone i like
>>
>>75865693
implying i didnt drop out of uni after 4 months anyway hahahah you idiot
>>
File: calamity corbyn.png (785KB, 987x647px) Image search: [Google]
calamity corbyn.png
785KB, 987x647px
>>75865755
People may like him, but there is a world of difference between liking someone and letting them run your country.
>>
>>75865693
his tuition fee change will either bust the entire system or make it a lot better, no in between. it's the early all-in, the close your eyes and jump and see what happens.
>>
>>75865732
>>75865724

Literally cucks.
>>
>>75865814
>because I'm having a bad life other people should have a bad life

if that's seriously your attitude you might as well just off yourself now
>>
>>75865808
I thought the Daily Mail were supporting him the other day, saying he would take them back to the 1970s. Gives them the chance to be more racist and homophobic than they already are
>>
Corbyn is a great meme but he's a shit politician with shit ideas
>>
I don't have much of a problem with Corbyn, I would consider voting Labour for the first time in my life, but I can't bring myself to do it whilst that sheboon Dianne Abbott is a member of the party, let alone being in the cabinet.
>>
>>75865860
People will have a bad life if someone doesn't waste their money on paying for someone to do a worthless degree?
>>
File: 1494535524342.jpg (456KB, 2362x1575px) Image search: [Google]
1494535524342.jpg
456KB, 2362x1575px
I think we know the real man to vote for.
>>
>>75865808
>believing the daily mail

did you even see the video of that guy getting "run over"

he literally forces himself into the path of the car, completely his own fault
>>
>>75865892
is that a man on the left
>>
>>75865874
Let her count the votes and he may very well be PM yet.
>>
>>75865862
You couldn't have articulated a more shallow opinion if you tried
>>
>>75865914
>is that a man on the left
right*, im retarded
>>
>>75865808
Look at his smug face lmao

That's the face of a man who has unironically supported the IRA for decades and has gotten away with it
>>
File: 2122.jpg (212KB, 1024x628px) Image search: [Google]
2122.jpg
212KB, 1024x628px
>>75865935
(s)he has no good angles, either.
>>
>>75865906
Also it was a police officer who did it. Paid for by the governemnt and therefore ultimately under the ontrol of May. She is therefore to blame for this
>>
>>75865882
>paying for someone to do a worthless degree

that's your problem there though

when you're in year 13 you're conned into thinking that every degree has worth and will guarantee you a job in your subject field

most graduates will look back on their time at uni and realise it was a waste of money

it's not fair to push impressionable teens into debt when schools and university are essentially conning them to go there
>>
>>75865860
>because I'm having a bad life other people should have a bad life

I'm not having a bad life m8, never said I was. Just don't want to have to pay for something and then other people get it for free. Imagine how badly it's going to fuck the country when every retard is going to university and the taxpayers have to pay for it. You can literally get into some of the shitter unis with around 100 UCAS points. Some kids would kill for the chance to have 3 years of partying and not having to work and have somebody else pay for it.
>>
File: 1410781540189.jpg (51KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1410781540189.jpg
51KB, 620x465px
>>75865978
that has to be a man
>>
>not voting for LibDems

how cucked can you be?
>>
>>75865978
Is this a couple? Jesus Christ
>>
>>75865994
scrap fees but also encourage most people to do an apprenticeship

this is the ideal solution
>>
>>75865994
>Just don't want to have to pay for something and then other people get it for free
Whereas ironically you're voting for people who did get it for free and think you should pay for it
>>
File: p01.jpg (140KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
p01.jpg
140KB, 1200x675px
>>75865999

It's Neil Oliver, a very famous Scottish TV presenter, he's running in the election.
>>
>>75866016
>voting for LibDems
>how cucked can you be?
fixed it
>>
>>75866053
Why'd you post a picture of Ross Noble?
>>
>>75866041

Can't change the past m8, can change the future.
>>
>>75866041
Yeah they got it for free and plunged the country back into recession hardly a good reason to repeat the same mistake is it?
>>
>>75865986

>Retards who study psychology and expect a job from it
>>
File: olney.jpg (61KB, 634x356px) Image search: [Google]
olney.jpg
61KB, 634x356px
>>75866020
Yeah, Tim Farron (leader of the Lib Dems) and his wife.

She doesn't canvas with him a lot (unsurprisingly) but he does go around with this ratfaced woman quite often.
>>
>>75866055
>not wanting rational free-market politics

you must be a JUSTin cuckeau voter
>>
File: olney_sniper.jpg (2MB, 2156x1960px) Image search: [Google]
olney_sniper.jpg
2MB, 2156x1960px
>>75866100
>>
>>75866094
of course they expect a job from it, because they're told by universities that they'll get one

news flash, teens are impressionable and immature

hardly fair to financially cuck them because unis promised the world
>>
>>75866100
In the US marrying a tranny would be the end of your political career.

Britain is a strange and frightening land.
>>
>>75865892
THE MILK TIM
>>
>>75865693
Is he planning to to set the cost of tuition fees too? Or is he just gonna get the government to pay whatever the universities ask? More fucking free lunches for people anyway.

>>75865724
>tax people to pay for my debt
>I have a right to steal other people's money
>>
File: wKk5lnls.jpg (32KB, 327x327px) Image search: [Google]
wKk5lnls.jpg
32KB, 327x327px
>>75866191
>everyone else should pay for their retarded decisions
>>
File: 573573587.png (61KB, 220x206px) Image search: [Google]
573573587.png
61KB, 220x206px
>mfw I'm a leave voting libertarian who wants to vote lib dems, but then they announce 50,000 syrian refugees and a second referendum
>>
>>75865693
I have huge debt. i want other people not to have the same debt because i'm not an arsehole
>>
>>75866272
they should, because you had your retarded decisions payed for when you were that age

is it really that hard to grasp the concept of taxes going towards the continuance of the state
>>
>>75865693

The only way it would work is if they matter Unis for the elites
No way the current standard would be feasible
>>
File: Artlib_gallery-13875-o.jpg (465KB, 2186x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Artlib_gallery-13875-o.jpg
465KB, 2186x1300px
>>75865986
not really.

I'm doing art history even though I'm fully aware of the shit job prospects. Why? Because uni 3 years of postponing your life and I find it interesting.

I'm fine with having student debt because I knew what I was in for. I don't really understand charging people for doing more useful degrees like engineering for example though
>>
>>75866201
>In the US marrying a tranny would be the end of your political career.

then how did your last two presidents manage to get elected?
>>
>>75866119

>LibDems
>Rational
>>
>>75866319
So instead you just shift the debt to other people including those that chose not to go to university in the first place
>>
>>75865464
>been lied to flat out, forvthe past two gen elections
>not just lied to but flat out reversed on what they promised if they were given power (lib dems)
>international politics currently in a clusterfuck, plus iditic americans redrawing the political spectrum in real tine
>say Im not voting
>HURR DUUR YOU NEED TO VOTE, IF YOU DONT VOTE YOU CANT COMPLAIN

fuck 21st century politics
>>
British politics has literally like watching the thick of it. Can we not jsut have one competent leader whose not a slimy posh twat

>>75865579

Obama sounds like he was really dumb desu
>>
>>75866305
the syrian refugees are a retarded idea

the second referendum, however, would technically be a good idea as it would give you another chance to prevent transforming into a 3rd world country, but from a sheer democratic perspective it's a bit unethical
>"omg you idiots, you weren't supposed to actually vote for leave, now we will repeat the referendum until you democratically vote to stay"

so yeah, I'm split on this desu
>>
wtf I love Marxism-Corbynism now
>>
>>75865978
>>75865892
imagine being this fucking ugly.
the poor woman.
>>
What sport is dis?
>>
File: JUST.png (1MB, 912x516px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
1MB, 912x516px
>>75866492
it's not a good idea really because of how fucked off everyone is, lurching from referendum to mayoral elections nobody actually wanted, to a general election, then another EU referendum and finally a scottish indy referendum.

We need a winter break lad.
>>
>>75866492

>Wanting to accept more migrants is dumb but being part of a organization that does that shit daily is fine

EU wasn't a mistake, letting Germany run it was
>>
>>75865978
IS THAT TONY ROBINSON IN DRAG?
>>
>>75866626
>this was his cunning plan to ascend to number 10

if only blackadder had listened
>>
>>75866601
the EU is actually paying Macedonia and Turkey lots of money to prevent migrants coming to Europe and it works pretty good so far
(the new problem is the mediterranean sea, but it's the human right activists who are the problems there, not the EU)

but you're probably a British tabloid reader, I learned a while ago that it's pointless to discuss these matters with you lot
>>
>there are some people here who are unironically going to vote labour this election
>>
File: italy.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
italy.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>75866680
>the EU is actually paying Macedonia and Turkey lots of money to prevent migrants coming to Europe and it works pretty good so far
>>
>>75866722
DELETE THIS
>>
>>75865464
That does make sense, Arsenal's fanbase is extremely Muslim.

>>75866485
>Can we not jsut have one competent leader whose not a slimy posh twat

No, because slimy posh twats are the only ones who want to be that high up in politics. Well, them and Sol Campbell.
>>
>>75865986
See, most people think the government subsidising student fees helps them. But really it gives them a mortgage that you have to spend a long time paying off and so can't really rise above. You will always be a poor motherfucker. The rich, on the other hand, suffer nothing from putting their kids through university. It's just another way to ossify social classes and keep poor people poor while they're tricked into thinking they're being given a leg up so they won't complain.
>>
>>75866680

https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/statistics-net-migration-statistics
Yeah acceptting >200k immigrants every year is really sustainable. Thanks Germany
>>
>>75866492
Why don't you guys just import Argentines/Uruguayans instead of Syrians? A lot of them have German ancestry, they speak a European language, they're Christian.....just put up a billboard in Buenos Aires, you'll have like a million applicants in a week.
>>
>>75866722
okay, my daily mail reading friend, let me explain it to you

the region you see on that gif is called "the mediterranean sea", which like I said is a problem that is caused by the human right activists, not the EU

you know what you do not see on that gif?
the countries of macedonia and turkey
these countries are being paid by the EU to close their borders for the migrants who are trying to reach central europe through the so called "balkan route", which is now next to impossible as the aforementioned countries have closed down their borders

i hope this wasn't too complicated for you, I know you're used to easy to comprehend upper case headliners and short sentences usually
>>
>>75866680

>Being this naive
>>
>>75866822
And this is why you're a fucking joke.

>i-it's okay that tens of thousands a month are coming in because of.. tabloids..a-and Mutti.. the EU is great..
>>
>>75866822
oh by gawd da dayly mayull
>>
File: C_nz7HYWAAAAEMs.jpg (119KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C_nz7HYWAAAAEMs.jpg
119KB, 1200x675px
wtf I love corbyn now
>>
>>75866370
Yeah, with my fucking money. And if you do start paying it back, well why bother getting said degree? What sort of dickhead goes into debt for a fucking art degree? That's the type of shit some spoilt rich brat does. Which is fine (ish) because her parents paid for it. You're like some dumb nigger with the flashiest trainers who can't even pay for his kids' food. This is the type of retard our system creates, people. So immunised from reality that he spends money to be educated or cultured or some shit instead of going into debt for something useful.
>>
>>75866857
I hate Andy Parsons as much as any other sane person, but the daily mail really does offer nothing positive into this world
>>
>>75866790
we don't actively import syrians, they just come by themselves

are you actively importing mexicans?

we have actually one of the strictest immgration laws in the world for non-EU citizens
but those syrians aren't immigrants, they're refugees by international law
>>
>>75866897
What cracked me up though was the German mentioning the Daily Mail for no reason.

I sent a webm that was entirely unrelated to the Daily Mail, proving 40k shitskins have came into Europe in under 2 months, and he starts off 'y-you read the Daily Mail-'. I actually didn't even read past that part, just guessed the rest of it.
>>
>>75866957
you posted a webm that was entirely unrelated to the part of my previous post that you quoted

who cares if you personally prefer the sun, the daily toilet paper or whatever other newspaper for the braindead you guys have over there, my point is that you're stupid
>>
>>75866911
>are you actively importing mexicans?

Yeah, pretty much. Do you have any idea how cheaply those people will pick our tomatoes?
Why do you think we half-ass our border security?
>>
File: 1482582888685.jpg (961KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1482582888685.jpg
961KB, 2048x1365px
>>75866883
m8 not that guy but you are seething and should probably stop. If he wants to do art history that's his fucking business, there are plenty of jobs for arts degrees. Even MI5 are recruiting people with arts degrees for fucks sake, you fell for the 4chan STEM sperg meme.
>>
>>75867006
this is basically the argument that the center-left makes here

but the thing is that automation will make those jobs obsolete in the near future and then we will have a bunch of literally useless syrians over here who we will have to put in ghettos where they will increasingly turn to crime and terrorism over time
just like you will have more drug dealing and gang banging mexicans on your hands

it's really not a good long-term strategy
>>
>>75866883
t. autiSTEM
>>
>>75867023
He just said there weren't any jobs. And it's not his business, it's mine. That's my money. And even if it wasn't my business that he is taking my fucking money, he is doing something that isn't going to pay a good return. He's fucking himself up.

>fell for the 4chan STEM sperg meme
No, didn't. Even if an art degree nets you a good job, there are many that don't. What you're saying is pedantic because the point still stands for every other useless degree. I don't even know what this STEM shit is (I mean I know it stands for Science etc but I didn't realise their was a lot of talk about it). Is the government pushing it? Because I don't believe they should. That's just the same as pushing degrees in general and is going to lead to the same pain.

>>75867108
No. Can you explain this STEM shit?
>>
disdain for liberals
>>
Students GTFO.
>>
People on /sp/ are unaware and stupid.
>>
corbyn saved the UK by destroying his party
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.