[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

His best rant in years. So many quotables, wow. Someone must

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

File: SAS_Headshot.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
SAS_Headshot.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
His best rant in years. So many quotables, wow.

Someone must have slipped something in his drink
5 HALL OF FAMERS TEXTED ME HE QUIT JAMES HARDEN QUIT
>>
find a video clip of it
>>
>>75854371
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nopsGamkjfg
>>
THERE NEEDS TO BE AN INVESTIGATION
>>
I'm so glad I'm alive to witness this legend
>>
>>75854423
>Yannick Bryant46 minutos atrĂ¡s
Stephen A Smith predicted a Houston win. The dude has been wrong since 2007 and still have a job.

Sports pundits in USA have Fortune Telling skills?.
>>
>>75854483
HE WAS LITERALLY COMATOSE
>>
>>75854364
I wish he made a break from ESPN's sinking ship.

Skip took Fox.

Why can't Smith take over for Ernie Johnson on TNT?
>>
>>75854423
did this dude actually use adroitly in a sentence correctly? NBA commentators have a better vocabulary than canadian politicians
>>
Honestly, as much of a joke as Stephen A is, he's pretty fucking entertaining. Dude can speak. Would have made a great lawyer or politician
>>
>>75854671
his whole gimmick is rambling incoherently in the most eloquent possible fashion
>>
>>75854764

Steven A reminds me of a black sports pundit version of Bill O Reilly.

>today's word of the day is: adroitly
>>
>>75854423
Holy shit
>>
>5 HALL OF FAMERS TEXTED ME

lmao

didn't he also claim to be close to KD & his family and said he spoke to them a lot on the and KD called him out on that saying he lied?
>>
>>75854929
DO NOT MAKE AN ENEMY OUT OF ME
>>
One of the stupidest and ironic things about Stephen A Smith's commentary is that no matter what he is always critical of players in their most defining moments whether it be big shots, big runs, big throws or what have you. He always makes it seem so easy as if players are video game characters in an NBA 2K game or some Madden Footbal game. Like fatigue and other things aren't factors.

He talks about players choking and missing out on big opportunities but in reality he doesn't know a single thing about what it takes to go out there and be physical and play hard and be fast and stay poised in front of your coach, your teammates, the fans who heckle and talk shit, the other team who is equally as hungry and hostile and mostly yourself. You expect yourself to be great and fast and everything and you just don't have it "that" game and you let everyone down and you get into your own head and people get in your head and you just drown in all that. He is a sucker and a bitch and he has never once been in a position of greatness. He is just a sad fuck who has a fucking contract with a tv/radio channel that lets him be a faggot and he knows nothing about that struggle to be something bigger. fuck Stephen A Smith. i hope he dies
>>
>>75854947
Saved
>>
>>75854423
Why is everyone using the phrase "heir apparent" so much lately? Annoying
>>
>>75854947
Stop posting
>>
>>75855119

go to bed Stephen A you nigger
>>
its all fun and games until Harden takes his own life tonight
>>
>>75855162

I would love that desu
>>
>>75854364
>SAS
>"best"

That's like saying "Ben Affleck's best movie."

Go away.
>>
>>75855148
>>75854947

Stephen A is a millionaire from verbally shitposting on television. He lives 90% of this board's dream life you mongoloid.
>>
>>75855206
>>75855206

seriously stop posting your spaz
>>
>>75854423
why does everyone think harden is the heir apparent to kobe and not paul george?
>>
>>75854947
I wish he could read this. Please mail him.
>>
>>75854651
quite possibly the worst post ive ever seen on this board
>>
>>75854671
i never heard the word :adroit:" in my life until i listened to the audiobook of "how to win friends and influecne people" and it was used like 10 times by that old white guy
>>
>>75854947
>t. James harden
>>
>>75854947
Then why is it always Harden and in elimination games. He's an MVP candidate for god's sake.
>>
>>75854947
this is why hes getting paid to talk about this stuff and youre not. Youre not even able to see that he just holds current players to the standards of past successful players which is why he based is whole 8 minute statement on the references of 5 hall of fame players. Youre dense enough to think that he thinks playing in the NBA is like a video game. He said, you cant be in the MVP race and be hyped up as much as Harden is and choke in the post season which is infinitely (almost literally) more important than the regular season. And hes not wrong.
>>
>>75855451
high school vocab bro
>>
>>75854792
it's a french loan word. the rootword is droit which means right-handed, the christian dominant hand. right and dominant, two things haren were not this series.

also, french players living inside sas' head. jazz and spurs win again. the initials of this public millennial relations network stooge even spells san antonio spurs. no wonder haren and mda got owned. thanx sas
>>
>>75854947
he represents the bottomline of media and sports entertainment, and casuals eat it up like it is sports-related. one anon is even asking why doesn't he jump ship and replace erneh? because his style wouldn't catch any respect from the ex-players on that panel. the backup show to inside named player's only was a dig on bspn's clickbaity and buzzword-per-second-driven brand.
>>
>>75854947
He's right you know
>>
This guy gets it right about half the time.
But he plays the race card way too often
>>
File: kobe-spits-on-your-daughter.jpg (54KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
kobe-spits-on-your-daughter.jpg
54KB, 600x332px
>>75854364
>It wasn't the James Harden that established himself as the legitimate, bona fide heir apparent to Kobe Bryant.

Actually, Smith is wrong here. Harden's choke reminded me almost exactly of Kobe Bryant's disappearing act in Game 7 versus the Suns in 2006.

The Lakers lost by 31 in that elimination game, with Kobe not shooting and scoring 0 field goals in the 2nd half.

So Harden is even more like Kobe Bryant now than he was before.
>>
>>75855288
PG13 needs to get his scoring up, hombre.
>>
>>75854671
Smith is famous for using excellent vocabulary while saying really stupid shit. It's absolutely fascinating.
>>
THE NBA IS FUCKING RIGGED YOU IDIOTS
>>
>>75856913
Just like Lebron's choke jobs, he just has to win a chip or two and it'll be forgotten... otherwise...

But let's all be honest. Russell Westbrook would've never ever ever gone down like that.
>>
>>75858708
Yeah, he would have gone down shooting and missing

>implying that's any better
>>
>>75858775
trying and failing is on the same level as not even trying?
>>
>THERE NEEDS TO BE AN INVESTIGATION
Do you rate Stephen A?

Also, Harden is shit. I thought everyone knew this.
All he does is drive into the lane and flail his arms to draw a foul.
>>
>>75858708
>forgotten
No one will forget LeChoke
>>
>>75854947
I might have to reheat this pasta later
>>
>>75854651

You mean take over for Shaq?
>>
>>75854651
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>75854651
>Why can't Smith take over for Ernie Johnson on TNT?

This is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read on /sp/
>>
>>75854947
i wil put this pasta in the fridge for later
>>
>>75854929
He always has to say stuff like that. "I TEXTED MY GOOD FRIEND DENZEL WASHINGTON WHEN X TEAM LOST".
>>
>>75857127
unironically this. I believe he threw the game
>>
Anyone got another clip? the youtube link was taken down
>>
>>75862932
I don't think he threw the game. One of the league's most marketable players going down like that is not good for the league. I think Harden just quit mentally when he realized his regular tricks weren't working, and the rockets as a whole just have no plan B (how many open mid-range jumpers did they pass up because of their commitment to 3s?).

I know /sp/ shitposts "exposed" all the time, but that's exactly what happened to Harden and the Rockets. The Spurs figured them out, their defenders figured Harden out, and he couldn't handle it.
>>
mirror

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75HIAS4JuTA
>>
>>75863288
James Harden more like James Soften
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.