[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else has already resigned to the fact Real Madrid will win

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 508
Thread images: 74

Who else has already resigned to the fact Real Madrid will win the CL and be the first team to win two in a row?

I want Juve to win but come on, who are we kidding? Even if Juve find a way to outperform Madrid on the night you just know that Real will find a way to win anyway
>>
halal shill thread
>>
>>75839376
It's up to Dybala desu. He needs the game of his life and that could be enough.
>>
>>75839620
Literally who?
>>
>>75839620
Yes VAMOS
>>
>>75839414
Nah OP is obviously playing multidimensional chess and trying to jinx Real.
>>
>>75839376
Why are you so sure about that? /sp/ called anyone who said Juve are among the top European teams deluded as recently as previous summer /trans/ and it seems this underestimation continues despite them being in CL Final.
You do realize Juve are far, far stronger than Atletico now, right? It's a 50/50 match

Buffon > Navas
Alves > Carvajal (who isn't likely to play anyway)
Bonucci > Ramos
Chiellini > Varane
Sandro = Marcelo
Khedira < Casemiro
Pjanic < Kroos
Dybala > Modric
Mandzukic < CR7
Cuadrado < Isco
Higuain > Benzema

Seems pretty equal to me, and obviously Juve have superior tactics (as well as history of choking finals though)
>>
>>75839376
JUVE WILL WIN EASY
>>
>>75840740

You can play these games all you want, it's Juventus vs Juventus in Juventus Stadium in the city of Juventus.

Only Juventus can beat Juventus this year. You belittled it against Porto, Barcelona, Monaco got his teeth knocked in too, Real had it easy so far mostly because of luck, first even game they face in the whole fucking competition.

It's like ACM vs Juventus in 2003. ACM didn't deserve to be there, they completely lucked their way through while Juventus muscled through, and only a miracle can help RMA win. We'll see.
>>
>>75840783
Agreed 100% on everything, that's why I ended the post with "history of choking". The quality is there to win, Allegri is the best tactician in the world now but in finals these aspects go out of the window often, and if Madrid are known for anything it's winning finals.
Just pointing out Juve's loss isn't already written in stone like OP claims
>>
Halal's strikers don't choke if a chance presents itself. Meanwhile, Juve has Higuain and Mandzukic. It's also Dybala's first real test, he'll probably be pretty nervous. This alone tips the scales heavily in Halal's favour, I really don't think Juve can beat them at all.
>>
>>75840740
>Dybala > Modric
>kek
>>
>>75840783
You are too vulnerable for headers. Buffon, as good as he is, is way too cautious in crossings and basically never intercepts them. Bonucci is bad with heading, and Chiellini is okay, but not great. Meanwhile Real has argueably the two best headers in the world in their team (Tsu and Ramos). This might break your neck. Otherwise Juve should win this.
>>
>>75840740
>Alves>Carvajal
>Sandro=Marcelo
>Dybala>Modric
>Higuaín>Benzema
>>
>>75839376
I'm tired of mouthbreathers talking about football.

Why do you think you can make threads while being this stupid?
>>
>>75840880
>Mandzukic
>choker
He already scored in CL final, when Bayern won in 2013. He's like diet Drogba - not scoring much in league or easier matches but clutch as fuck when it matters. Plus Higuain will be motivated to make up for the final-choking reputation with NT and cuck Madrid who decided to keep Benzeshit instead, it could be his match if he's adjusted well psychologically. Before the Monaco matches he had atrocious record in knockout fixtures, so that mental block is gone.
>Dybala's first real test
I'd say that was Barcelona, and we know how he did then
>>
>>75840887
>>75840921
Dybala is the best offensive playmaker right now, if you watched the last game you would know.
>>
>>75840740
>Sandro = Marcelo
>Dybala > Modric
>Higuain > Benzema
Nice bait, here's another (You)
>>
>>75840887
>le seething non-Juve fan being so butthurt he didn't notice Modric has been out of form for a while now
Not really comparable positions anyway since Dybala is a CAM in 4-2-3-1 and Modric CM in 4-3-3, but for the sake of comparing all players he's better right now
>>75840921
What's wrong, FIFA 17 ratings claim otherwise?
>>
If Real can't win it on their own you know the refs will help out.
>>
File: 1493794782031.gif (1MB, 292x278px) Image search: [Google]
1493794782031.gif
1MB, 292x278px
>>75840958
>Dybala is the best offensive playmaker right now
>>
>>75840958
Modric is the best midfielder right now, if you watched the last game you would know.
>>
>>75839376
There's literally no chance we don't win. We are simply perfect. Tsu.
>>
>>75840972
>Modric has been out of form for a while now

he had like 1 bad game 4 weeks ago, he completely destroyed Atletico, yesterday especially, he was basically making fun of them
>>
>>75840972
modric is the best CM and Marcelo is the best LB. Dybala and Sandro aren't close to them at all lol
>>
>>75839622
Here she is again.
>>
>implying florentino did not already buy this trophy months ago

Lol. It's like you niggas want to torture yourselves with this delusional shit. Real madrid will be the champions, and the refs will make sure that it happens.
>>
>>75840943
Don't forget how Higuain also scored against Napoli with basically all the Stadium insulting him.
>>75840970
>>75840958

>>75840983
>>75841015
>I don't watch Football games, I get all my knowledge from /sp/
>>75840985
But I did, contrary to you. Dybala literally created like half a dozen occasions and managed the game amazingly. Real Madrid lost the game and scored one lucky goal.
>>
>>75840972
Modric is literally the second best player in the world
>>
>>75841071
And the first is Dybala.
Your point?
>>
File: sandro marcelo.png (94KB, 554x805px) Image search: [Google]
sandro marcelo.png
94KB, 554x805px
>>75841005
More like 3 bad games in a row, don't get me wrong I still rate him among the best in the world but currently Dybala can be more decisive, especially in a #10 role
>>75841015
Pic related makes one think. Sandro is thrice the player in defence and there isn't a huge difference offensively either
>>
>>75841070
If you watch any madrid game, you would know that modric is the best player in the team by far, marcelo, and carvajal coming close.
>>
>>75840943
Mandzukic's problem is not choking, but his overall ability. He's just not that good.

>Plus Higuain will be motivated to make up for the final-choking reputation with NT and cuck Madrid who decided to keep Benzeshit instead, it could be his match if he's adjusted well psychologically. Before the Monaco matches he had atrocious record in knockout fixtures, so that mental block is gone.
I know he scored and all, but you're forgetting two facts. First, he missed a lot of good opportunities and second, Monaco's not known for its ability to defend. I know neither is Real Madrid but their defence is still a lot better than Monaco's. Higuain may have had plenty of chances against Monaco but he'll probably get only one or two against Halal if he's lucky. I wouldn't bet on him scoring them.

>I'd say that was Barcelona, and we know how he did then
Barcelona is shit this season, though. They're inconsistent and their midfield is useless. Their defence was never that good to begin with so without a functional midfield to set their strikers they became easy prey to any decent team.
>>
>>75841071
Again, they don't even play in comparable positions but there wasn't a choice for another couple since the teams use 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 respectively.
If we think of them as primary creative outlets, Dybala produces more chances and key passes (disregarding goals). Naturally, Modric in CM position contributes in defence and makes more total passes to retain possession
>>
>>75841094
But Real Madrid is a mediocre team with great players, what's your point?
Being the best Madrid player doesn't make him better than Dybala.
>>75841136
They're both playmakers.
>>
>>75840740
>Alves > Carvajal
>Bonucci > Ramos
>Sandro = Marcelo
>Dybala > Modric
>Higuain > Benzema
L M A O
M
A
O
>>
>>75841139
Lol are you serious?
Modric had been teaching europe how to play football for the past four seasons, he is the key why madrid is so dominating in the league and champions.
>>
Bookies have it at around 55%-45% (for Real).
>>
>>75841136
Come on Marek, you're trying to compare Dybala with literally the best CM in the world
Then again you are a stat wanker, I'm surprised baseball isn't your main sport
>>
To be fair I think Juve will win. Ramos-Varane is nowhere near Bonucci-Chiellini and that will bbe the difference.
>>
>>75840778
Let's just nuke these cities and declare based Liverpool (91% whites) the capital
>>
File: emoji.jpg (22KB, 390x234px) Image search: [Google]
emoji.jpg
22KB, 390x234px
>>75840740
>Alves > Carvajal (who isn't likely to play anyway)
>Sandro = Marcelo
>Dybala > Modric
>Higuain > Benzema

(you)
>>
>>75841128
That's why I stated Mandzukic < CR7 earlier, no debate about that. But the Croat definitely isn't someone who would shit his pants and waste chances in final, he's already proved that.
>(Higuain) missed a lot of good opportunities
He had 5 chances over both legs, converting two. Where does the myth that strikers are shit unless they have 95% success rate come from? Neither do CR7, Messi, Suarez or Lewandovski.
>Barcelona is shit this season
For a shit team, they certainly are giving Real a close chase in the league. Not to mention Juve BTFO'd them completely and they proceeded to defeat Real at home.
>>
>>75841181
I'm comparing their creativity, where Dybala wins comfortably. If it weren't for the different formations, Modric's counterpart would be Pjanic and there it would be Pjanic < Modric, just like Pjanic < Kroos. Both Real CMs are absolute world class, no one denies it
>>
>>75841166
Woah! You're telling me Real Madrid dominated La Liga, by not even winning it?
Astounding!

The only reason why they won the first CL was a header by Ramos, doesn seem to me like Modric decided the match.
As for the second one, with all the players they have it would be a crime not to.

Fuck off, burger.
>>75841181
Have you seen how Dybala creates amazing passes while pressed? Sure, it was Monaco but that game was amazing.
>>
>>75841294
I'm thinking you're a bit biased
>>
Performance wise Juve are way superior
On the other hand RM are just too fucking lucky and have the ref on their side
I'd say Juve still edges it
>>
>>75841332
madrid bench warmer hames is a better dybala
>>
Yes, I've accepted it. There's nothing we can do now. It's unavoidable.
>>
>>75841071
He isnt even better than Kroos right now
>>
>>75841336
How exactly? You can look up the assists, key passes and chances created yourself, no need to spam the thread with squawka charts.
>>75841364
Yeah, not really lad
>>
>>75841352
Lets be fair, Madrid's historical record proves they have final-winning mentality in the long term, something Juve lack. It's up to Allegri and his team to translate their quality, tactics and performances over the entire season into one last great match.
>>
>>75841128
>Barcelona is shit this season
And yet they have the same points as Refdrid
I dont know how one is shit and the other is great when they have the same points
Refdrid are as mediocre as Barca
>>
>>75841364
Pffffhahahahaha. No.

It's amazing how delusional customers are. The thought that some other team can have world clas players is simply heresy for them, they won't accept it..
>>
>>75841332
But have you actually watch them play?

How do you know that modric is average when you clearly never watch them play?

E baffanculo, stronzatto
>>
>>75840740
>Sandro = Marcelo
>this is the bandwagoner that calls other bandwagoners deluded

K E K
E
K
>>
File: IMG_6190.png (147KB, 571x663px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6190.png
147KB, 571x663px
>Halal

>Getting passed BBBC
>>
>>75841527
Go away with your leliga horseshit, we're talking about CL and CL final here
>>
>>75841294
Your autism when it comes to formations and stats is incredible. Why are you even comparing Dybala and Modric? Why do they need a counterpart?
>>
>>75841707
--> >>75841082
Also the Europa League starts in more two hours, no need to be triggered yet paki
>>
>>75841755
It shows how inferior Mandril are to Barca
>best Mandril in ages
>still cant surpass the worst Barca since 2007
A couple fluke tournaments wont change shit
>>
>>75840740
More like

Navas < Buffon
Carvajal > Alves
Ramos > Chiellini
Varane < Bonucci
Marcelo > Sandro
Casemiro < Khedira
Kroos > Pjanic
Modric > Dybala
CR7 > Mandzukic
Isco > Cuadrado
Benzema > Higuain
Zidane > Allegri

8 > 4
>>
>>75841776
Just for the sake of ">" comparison of all the players involved posted earlier, said four times already their positions are different. Doesn't change the fact Dybala is a better creator than Modric while also posing goalscoring threat
>>
R.MAdrid B would shit over Jewve.The only thing that can stop us is Bale and Benzema
>>
>>75841828
they couldn't even beat barcelona home with the liga on the line and got kicked out of copa by celta, they are quite shit
>>
>>75841828
>best Mandril in ages
>still cant surpass the worst Barca since 2007
This is the best Barça team in history.Granted their golden generation is dying but it is way better than anything that Juventus has ever produced
>>
>>75841839
No
>>
>>75841839
>Carvajal > Alves
>Ramos > Chiellini
>Zidane > Allegri
>Zidane > Allegri
>Zidane > Allegri
Seriously??
>>
>>75841839
>Casemiro < Khedira
>>
>>75841880
>Carvajal > Alves
>Ramos > Chiellini
not even a debate

>Zidane > Allegri
1 CL > 0 CL
>>
>>75841828
>if Messi gets shit on then its a fluke tournament
ok pizzaiolo
>>
File: 1472772023391.png (85KB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
1472772023391.png
85KB, 388x218px
>>75841872
>way better than Juventus
>3:0 (on aggregate)
>>
>>75841880
>>Carvajal > Alves
>>Ramos > Chiellini
>>Zidane > Allegri
This is objective.Serie A is a mickey mouse league and Ramos and Carvajal are the GOATs in their position while Chiellini and Alves belong in the residence
>>
>>75841872
No it's the worst since the pre Guardiola with the exception of maybe 2013 (where they still finished ahead of Halal)
And they cant hold a candle to Lippi's Juve anyway
>>
>>75841896
>No Busquets
>Counting
This deluded customer.
>>75841909
>they cant hold a candle to Lippi's Juve anyway
This delusion
>>
>>75841902
>>75841889
L'ing my A off

dont @ me
>>
>>75839376
>and be the first team to win two in a row?

What's Ajax winning three in a row?
>>
>>75841848
>Doesn't change the fact Dybala is a better creator than Modric while also posing goalscoring threat

No shit. Dybala is forward and Modric is a midfielder. You can make those kinds of arbitrary comparisons about any player in the world to reach whatever conclusion you want. James Rodriguez is a more creative player than Modric. Doesn't make him a better or more effective player.
>>
>>75841902
Exactly. Since when a Lel liga reject is better than Carvajal aka the best rb in the world?

>muh the flag
I won't lie just because i'm an hue
>>
>>75841889
lol Zidane isnt worth a toe of Allegri and Allegri isnt exactly great
Zidane is just a caretaker, he had no input on the team
>>
>>75841680
>How do you know that modric is average when you clearly never watch them play?
No one in this thread has said anything resembling that.
Modric is amazing. Dybala is better.
>>75841872
>it is way better than anything that Juventus has ever produced
Bwwhahahahahahha.
How fucking delusional can you be?
Juventus WAS 90's football.
>>75841839
Cuadrado doesn't even play right now.
Shows how people don't even watch Juve games.

Goddamn I can't wait for stupid customers to get completely BTFO by real Football, the final can't come soon enough.
But I guess people this stupid will find a way to disregard Juve even after they win.
>>
>>75841928
It's the same serbian retard, why even discuss.
>>
>>75841909
>And they cant hold a candle to Lippi's Juve anyway
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
>>
>>75841825
>getting triggered because someone called you a bandwagoner

Calm down lad.
>>
>>75841943
>Cuadrado doesn't even play right now.
>Shows how people don't even watch Juve games.

LMAO tell it to the serbian retard. I just used the same players he listed.
>>
>>75841928
Dybala is a trequartista, nigger. An offensive playmaker. They're both playmakers.
>>
File: alves carvajal.png (109KB, 558x805px) Image search: [Google]
alves carvajal.png
109KB, 558x805px
>>75841889
Hmm.
>Ramos > Chiellini
Except Ramos should be compared to Bonucci, since they're both the ball-playing defenders of their teams with more limited partner next to them. Somehow I don't believe that even Madrid fans are going to claim Ramos > Bonucci
>>
Stop comparing their players. Juventus are final chokers and Halal are fucking winners. it doesn't matter if Juventus has the best defence in the world, they can't just score one goal and park the bus, RM can score literally in every fucking way, even offside.
>>
>>75841453
If Juve lose it might not be about mentality. They might just not be good enough. Plenty of fairly average teams reach CL finals.
>>
>>75841972
Kek fucking this.
>>
>>75841924
>irrelevant teams
>counting
>>
>>75841892
Do you realize that Donaldo is going to get shit on aswell?
Juve silenced the highest scoring and the second highest scoring attacks this year, there's no way Madrid can be a bigger threat than Barca
>>
>>75841950
>it's the gypsy bandwagoner again
>>75841972
>Juve parks the bus
Never did this in a single game for a long time.
>>
>>75841950
t. underage
>>
File: 566454.png (66KB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
566454.png
66KB, 659x609px
That Juve team didn't even sweat this edition.

>Porto with 10 man in both legs
>Worst Barcelona of the last 15 years
>A meme team that only went so far because they faced Meme City & Blowrussia Dortmund

Easy win for Real 2bh.
>>
>>75841968
Go ahead and google "Dybala position" lad. I'll save you the trouble, it'll say "Forward". Check wiki and it'll call him a versatile forward. Check transfermarkt, and he's labelled as a second striker. Comparing Dybala's output to Modric's is stunningly retarded.
>>
>>75841913
The same Busquets who played when Barcelona lost 4:0 to >PSG? Or in the second leg against Juventus when Barcelona STILL had less shots on targets than Juve?
>>75841928
>Dybala is forward
Hasn't been one for a while, like Luigi says >>75841968 he's a playmaker. Otherwise you're just pointing out what's been said for the fifth time already - only compared because lack of options.
>>
>>75841868
Indeed, but as long as they keep rigging their way to CL finals plebs will rate them
>>
>>75842015
>Worst Barcelona of the last 15 years
>They are still better than Halal
Juve got this
>>
>>75841980
>the state of the post
None "average" teams have reached CL Final in years, none.
>>
File: a18.jpg (21KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
a18.jpg
21KB, 533x477px
>>75842049
>Halal playing with the B team is still tied with Barcelona but with a game in hand
>Somehow Barcelona is better

Great logic, Luiggi.
>>
>>75842027
Are you stupid by chance?
He IS a forward, he's been playing as a playmaker this whole year. That's why he's scoring much less.
>>
>>75842069
Modric plays in a line of 3 man, how is that comparable with the tetraquartista role?
>>
>>75841990
Real have turned relentless crossing into an art-form. It's a completely different threat to Barca. Barca rely on Messi playing incredible passes to break down defences. Madrid play a percentage game; battering opposition teams into submission with crosses into a guy that's probably the best header of a ball ever. I fancy them to score at least once.
>>
>>75842027
Has Dybala ever played as CM? Of course not, he's as CAM with creative, not scoring duty. That's not a "forward" by any stretch of imagination. Would you call Mata or David Silva forwards?
>>
>>75842065
>worst barcelona in 10 years
>same points as best madrid in 15 years
Wow so this is the power of the Great Real Madrid
>>
File: 1490628189668.gif (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1490628189668.gif
45KB, 499x499px
>>75842092
Real Madrid "B", you forgot
>>
Juve's hopes rely on Pjanic; if he plays like he has, the CL is theirs
>>
File: IMG_2094.jpg (92KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2094.jpg
92KB, 600x536px
>>75842030
Dybala is a forward. Squaka has him listed as a forward.

You'd think that watching him every week you'd realise what position he plays.
>>
>>75842079
Because they both have, partially, the same task.
I didn't compare them initially but Dybala has been much more decisive as a player than Modric in CL.
>>
So this is the Slovak bandwaggoner at his finest. Got it.
>>
>>75842121
But Dybala plays in a line of 3 man? Do you have 3 tetraquartistas? Now thats choking coming from Allegri
>>
>>75842095
You mean they played the whole season with the reserves?
Do you know that I'm talking of a 35 games sample?
>>
>>75842085
Oh yes a team who's only gameplan is to hoof it into the box, what a treat
>>
>>75839376

>you just know that Real will find a way to win anyway

You mean REFBALL
>>
>>75842135
>>75842129
Yes, just look at the apps. Kovavic has more games than Casemiro ffs.
>>
>>75842095
Real Madrid A didn't play in La Liga this year?
>>75842120
So you actually trust stats more than reality? You are stupid, in the end.
>>75842134
What?
Actually, yes, he plays in a line of 3, Mandzukic, Dybala and Alves/Cuadrado.
>>
>>75842120
Dybala was a striker previous season, before Higuain was bought and still played in that position some games earlier this season, websites aren't going to change the player classification during the year. Juventus use 4-2-3-1 and 3-4-1-2 now, he's the playmaking CAM in both formations.
>>
>>75841839
Close, but this is more accurate

Navas < Buffon
Carvajal > Alves
Ramos > Chiellini
Varane < Bonucci
Marcelo > Sandro
>Casemiro > Khedira
Kroos > Pjanic
>Modric = Dybala
CR7 > Mandzukic
Isco > Cuadrado
Benzema > Higuain
>Zidane > Allegri

And rating Juve's defense by themselves is wrong, as a BBC they are far stronger than Madrid's defense.

I expect that Juve will put a lot of pressure on Madrid, but will end up conceding, just not too many goals. 1 maybe, I would be surprised if 2.
You can take it for granted that Juve's defense will show up, but so will Madrid's forwards.

I predict a 2-1 result no matter who wins.
>>
>>75842159
>Actually, yes, he plays in a line of 3, Mandzukic, Dybala and Alves/Cuadrado.

Kek, but Modric doesn't play in a line of Bale-Benzema-TSU m8.
>>
File: 1420502727056.jpg (38KB, 511x512px) Image search: [Google]
1420502727056.jpg
38KB, 511x512px
>>75842158
Kek, can't argue with that actually
>>
>>75842158
lol fuck off idiot at least use a believeable excuse, >muh b team is pathetic expecially when talking about a full season
>>
>>75842191
>arguments: 0
>shitposts: 1
>>
>>75842199
>being THIS triggered

lmao they will win la liga anyway m8
>>
>>75842056
Lots of relatively average teams reach CL finals. They get schooled by the opposition when they get there. It's the nature of flukey tournaments - they're unfair, weaker teams often face off against each other and progress whilst strong teams take each other out. Recent (relatively) average sides to reach CL finals:

>Juventus 2015
>Man Utd 2011
>Bayern 2010
>Liverpool 2007

If Juventus don't win this final it'll probably be because they're not good enough to win it.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>75842226
>Juventus 2015
>>
>>75839376

the refs*** will find a way to win it for Real

I want Juventus to win it mostly cause of Buffon but with Higuain playing it looks like it's gonna be more heartbreak and tears.
>>
>>75842224
>they
Are you keeping the distance already?
Prepared for the inevitable zeru tituli?
>>
barring refball jewe is slight favourites
>>75842156
>>
WE
GOING
STRAIGHT
TO
THE
WILD
WILD
WEST
>>
>>75842188
Your point?
THEY ARE BOTH PLAYMAKERS.

Go on, keep ignoring this fact.
>>75842226
Sure, Juve was much weaker than Barca in 2015 but they didn't fucking "school" us. They barely managed to win. I don't count the last goal because, you know, we were one goal behind and it was the CL final and they scored at 97'.
>>
File: 1561515615.jpg (62KB, 624x415px) Image search: [Google]
1561515615.jpg
62KB, 624x415px
>>75842247
>zeru tituli

Oh so we are talking about Buffon now? You changed the subject so quickly
>>
>>75842183
Care to explain how Bonucci is worse than Ramos, Alves than Carvajal, Sandro tha Marcelo and Higuain than Benzema?
You can't compare managers like that either, or are you going to claim that fucking >mouyes is better than Zidane or Allegri right now?
>>
>>75842120
>squaka
this is why english football is fucked

dybala is playing as CAM this season
>>
>>75842280
Now tell it to that serbian retard who uses squawka at every post.
>>
>>75842274
No I'm talking about Halal choking lelliga and losing the CL
>>
>>75842171
Squaka, wiki and every other stat site says otherwise. I don't think they'd have a problem with changing a player's position mid season. They did so with Bale years ago at Tottenham.
>>
Juve should be the team repeating.
Fucking Bayern meming their way back from 0-2 down.
>>
>>75842298
>losing the CL

Now why are you talking about Juventus aka eternal permachokers?
>>
is there a more overrated nigger than Dibala?
>>
>>75842226
>Juventus 2015
>average team
The last team that didn't rank among the best at the time and still reached final was Manure in 2011, so that's 6 years. The fact Juve made it twice in three years proves they're very far from "not good enough", because in the eventual case of second loss it would be to the best team in Europe in both cases.
Your entire reasoning doesn't make sense
>>
>>75842280
Retard. Squawka is the most objective way to rate virtually every aspect of football.

Dybala is a forward. Deal with it. He's labelled as forward last season, a forward this season and he'll be labelled a forward next season.
>>
>>75842329
Yeah, the one Juve got rid of.
>>
Juventus are going to be up 1-0 in the 89th minute and then Ramos will score a clutch header. Then Kroos will score a blooter in extra time. Then to cap it off Tsunaldo will score a meaningless penalty and take his shirt off for all the casuals and grills to swoon over despite the fact he was anonymous for most of the match.

Final score: Madrid 3 - 1 Juventus
>>
>>75842316
>permachokers
Just like Donaldo in the finals
>>
>>75842329
>>75842345
>Still triggered by based Pogba

Lol morons
>>
I want Juventus to win to see the gypsy's butthurt.
>>
>>75842278
I screwed up with the managers, I meant to change it to favor Allegri. He's better than Zidane, if anything he's more experienced for sure.
Higuaín is a choker, and blew huge opportunities during the Barsa game.
Marcelo is just better, Sandro will not create goal opportunities for Juve.
Bonucci isn't able to do as many things as Ramos, but if you read my post you would see that I still rate Juve's BBC better.
Dani Alves being worse than Carvajal is arguable, on a second thought I should have rated them as equals.
>>
>>75842332
I don't give a shit what your retarded site labels a player that I have watched 50 times this season lol
>>
>>75842316
>win 2 CL
>chokers
Tell me what's the percentage of teams in the Euro national leagues who won at least 2 CL. I'm waiting.
>>75842329
Yes, you when people rate your posts.
>>75842299
Dear god, no one can be THIS stupid.
Dybala is a forward but he's been playing as a trequartista the whole season. What's so hard to understand?
Why do you care so much about what an internet site says about him instead of watching his actual position in games?
>>
File: 1488749339059s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1488749339059s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>75842353
>Just like Donaldo in the finals
He literally won a final ONE year ago
>>
>>75842379
By being invisible just like in 2014 and the euros
>>
Why Juventus fanbase is so retarded? I always thought that Real or Barcelona will have this honour, but every day shows that Juventus fans are the worse.
>>
File: 1489572709616.png (5KB, 425x346px) Image search: [Google]
1489572709616.png
5KB, 425x346px
>>75842369
Nottingham Forest
>>
>>75842379
After doing nothing for most of the game.
>>
>>75842361
>Alves is better than Carvajal in a four man backline

Yeah, sure...
>>
>>75842331
This Juve team is completely different from the one from two years ago. I think you've said as much yourself. This team has a completely revamped attack and midfield. The 2015 side were nowhere near Barca (or Bayern) that season.

>>75842271
Barca beat them by the same score line they beat a really shit Man Utd side in 2011. Juventus were barely in that 2015 final. They were completely outclassed, just as Man Utd were at Wembley. Both score lines flattered Juve and Utd.
>>
>>75842404
>Juventus fans
>>
File: dybala pos.png (16KB, 691x211px) Image search: [Google]
dybala pos.png
16KB, 691x211px
>>75842294
You only dislike stats when they prove both Sandro and Alves have been far superior to Marcelo and Carvajal this season, both domestically and in CL.
>>75842332
Kek, I see the stat-bullying PTSD'd you hard, poor paki.
>>75842299
>They did so with Bale years ago at Tottenham
Or you're just making this up, unless you can prove it. As said before, he was still a striker next to Higuain during first couple of months but hasn't been used there since about November
>>
>>75842369
>be Madrid
>wins 12 CL
Tell me what's the percentage of teams in the Euro national leagues who won at least 12 CL. I'm waiting.
>>
>>75842404
>Why Juventus fanbase is so retarded?
'cause jewventus bandwagoners are from south italy
>>
>>75842404
But the biggest retards here are Brazil and Romania
>>
>>75842438
You mean Italy
>>
I predict that Alex Sandro will make the first asisst for Higuain and Alves the second. After that Dybala will do a tunnel on Modric and pass to Higuain but Navas will stop him and Dybala will score on the bounce.

3-0 for Juve and /sp/ customers BTFO into oblivion.

At that point I will mastubate gloriously to my favourite JAVs and it will be the most beautiful day of my life.
>>
>>75842444
Huehuehue
>>
Zidane always finds a way
>>
>>75841403
You're such a stat autist it's not even funny anymore
>>
>>75842404
They've got a lot of bandwagoners for some reason. A shitload of Australians and Eastern Europeans "support" them. Juve are trying to improve their customer base even more now with horror stunts like their new badge.
>>
>>75842448
You do realize that Higuaín has never scored in a final, right? At least write something believable
>>
>>75842463
This.
>>
>>75842469
>A shitload of Australians and Eastern Europeans
Really makes you think
>>
/sp/ gamethreads are so autistic these days
>>
>>75842448
Higuain will LITERALLY and I mean LITERALLY miss an open net shot.
>>
>>75842471
Fat Kim Bodnia has awoken in the semifinal at Monaco.
He will now ascend to GOATdom, just like LCIM did before.
>>
File: 1494366516023.jpg (164KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1494366516023.jpg
164KB, 1000x667px
Will he save us from jewve bandwagoners?
>>
>>75842422
>completely revamped attack and midfield
Correct, and they're considerably stronger because of that. But
1) Defence as the cornerstone of Juve's success stayed, with only Alves being new arrival and Sandro becomming starter and reaching world class level
2) The fact Allegri took the team to second final in three years refutes any "luck", "fluke" or "average" arguments
>>
Are Juve fans actually that deluded or all these posts are a meme?
>>
>>75842502
Scoring against small teams and getting your hopes up only to let you down is what he does best
>>
>>75839376

Buffon > Navas
Alex Sandro < Marcelo
Bonucci = Ramos
Chiellini > Varane
Alves < Carvajal
Khedira < Casemiro
Marchisio < Kroos
Pjanic < Modric
Dybala < Isco
Mandzukic < Ronaldo
Cuadrado < Bale
Higuain = Benzema
Barzagli < Nacho
Any other bench player < Asensio, James, Lucas
>>
Madrid will get Bonucci or Chiellini sent off. Its a certainty. The game will be ruined by the 30th minute.

Juventus winning the CL does UEFA and their sponsorship no favours.
>>
>>75842430
>comparing his stats to Modric's when you admit that he's played as a striker this season.
This is just sad now. Sad I tell ya!

The weird thing is that virtually no one doubts that Dybala is a great player, but your autismo brain needs to quantify how good a player is based on spreadsheets, statistics and weird, arbitrary comparisons to players that aren't at all similar.
>>
Are Halal fans actually that deluded or all these posts are a meme?
>>
>>75842408
>percentage
>>75842404
Madrid customers are unsufferable and we want to claim what's ours.
>>75842422
>They were completely outclassed
By winning 2-1 and Juve being denied a penalty?
>>75842435
You mean the same team a weaker Juve beat two years ago?
>>
>>75842520
>small teams
>CL semifinal
'ok'

Anyway, remember when LCIM was labelled a perennial choker? Remember that night at Wembley when that all changed?
This is what will happen with fatboy.
>>
>>75842487
They're chock-full of the most cancerous bandwagoning you can imagine. Exactly like this thread.
>>
>>75842498
t. Crystal Ball
>>75842463
>Dybala is more creative than Modric
>lol no
>He produces more chances, key passes and assists
>lol autism
>>
>>75842514
>Are Juve fans actually that deluded or all these posts are a meme?
Just let them believe they are actually going to win, the defeat will be sweeter
>>
>>75842522
>Barzagli < Nacho
Now this is a new one
>>
>>75842528
>>75841081
>>
>>75840778
Would still MUCH rather this than be Spanish
>>
Juventus is overrated. They're little more than literal Barcelona and Real Madrid rejects and italian has-beens that were last in their peak in 2006. Plus Mandzukic, the only real goal threat.

Don't think Halal Madrid will let escape another decima against this serial chokers..
>>
>>75842529
>2-1
3-1
>penalty
ay
>>
>>75842546
>Barzagli won the German league with fucking Wolfsburg
miracle worker
>>
JUVENTINO SQUAWKA AUTIST
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT
>>
>>75842514
Are Real fans actually that deluded or all these posts are a meme?
>>
>>75842549
>>75842555
>>
File: zidane-juventus-real-madrid.png (1MB, 800x588px) Image search: [Google]
zidane-juventus-real-madrid.png
1MB, 800x588px
its time to face the monster you created.
>>
>>75842527
Why do you make me repeat for the 6th time why the comparison was made in the first place? Just scroll up in the thread, unless you have some cognitive difficulties. What we were discussing now is where Dybala has been deployed for majority of the season (and exclusively since late autumn) and it's undoubtedly CAM.
>>
>>75842015
monaco would've smashed both of the madrid teams.
juve are looking solid this year i don't think they'll even break a sweat beating real
>>
People forget that Atletico were beating Madrid until Ramos clutch header. As in had them completely neutralized and were less than 5 minutes away from winning. I see a similar game happening, Juventus get an early goal, park the bus, and then either they go full choke mode or they edge out the 1-0
>>
>>75842581
But he's right, c'mon ragazzi, you know it
>>
>>75840985
Dybala > Modric right now you deluded cunt
>>
10-man Porto in BOTH games, worst Barcelona ever and a fucking meme team
And now they unironically think they're better than Real Madrid
>>
File: 1363119910217.jpg (146KB, 708x664px) Image search: [Google]
1363119910217.jpg
146KB, 708x664px
>>75842562
>60 chances created per game
mamma mia
>>
File: pepenaldo.png (204KB, 425x408px) Image search: [Google]
pepenaldo.png
204KB, 425x408px
I'm gonna score twice and they'll gave me the Ballon d'or right there
>>
>>75842514
Remember, you are dealing with the type of people that have thousands of posts on Juve fan forums and have pictures of Juventus players on their Facebooks.
>>
it's good in a way that UEFA wants to put Italy again in the fold by giving Juve the easiest path to the final, but a final is a final. the strongest team will win in the end.
>>
>>75842599
No he's just deluded and butthurt
>>
>>75842404
they park the bus to a cl final ala atleti and now they actually believe they are on the level of barca/real/bayern, even believing their individual talents are comparable
>>
>>75842522
Only correct answer
>>
>>75842562
>show totals
>Dybala injued for a month and half
Everyone who isn't a complete casual knows Inisgne is having his wonder season now. Also Hamšík has better stats than any CM in the world, including Kroos or Modric. Neither of them are related to CL final though, are they
>>
>l-let's compare single players, guys, that will surely mean something in a team s-sport!!
Juventus have the better team without a doubt.
Real might have the better players, though.
>>
>>75842559
Third goal is irrelevant, it was the 97th minute of a final we were losing by one goal.

Is that what you call being "outclassed"? You have very low standards.
>>
File: pepi.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepi.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>75842623
M8...
>>
>>75842520
>Bayern and Atletico
>>
>>75842631
Halal customers cant think that far m8
>>
I can't live in a world where Ronaldo and real Madrid win the most important trophies back to back.

Especially when it is undeserved.
>>
>>75842606
Oh yeah cause Real Madrid have just been so unbeatable this season.

Literally needed refball to get past Bayern.
>>
Whoever puts the biggest sum in the borown envelope will win.
>>
>>75842630
YEAH BUT LOOK AT THIS SPREADSHEET I GENERATED WHICH COMPARES TWO PLAYERS PLAYING IN COMPLETELY DIFFERENT POSITIONS IN COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SYSTEMS, SURELY THIS IS AN OBJECTIVE WAY OFF COMPARING PLAYERS????
>>
>>75842624
>they park the bus to a cl final
10 goals in knockout matches alone
>>
>>75842637
>Third goal is irrelevant
Ok you're just retarded, Barcelona raped your ass pretty hard, deal with it.
Enjoy your useless scudetto in a 1-team league and maybe that shitty coppa italia but you'll never win a CL again.
>>
>>75839376

Juve 2-0, you heard it here first

Also
>Pogba
>>
>>75842642
What?
Juve are a better team than Real. Is it so unconceivable for you?
>>
i've seen basically every real madrid match this season, not proud of it. i've also seen some of juve here and there. i can say with certainty juventus will win this match, or at least is the favorite. madrids defense leaves too many holes, and madrid only wins easily with mostly early goals, putting the game out of reach from the start where they can counter, or kind of finding late goals against literally whos (or refball like vs bayern)

can safely say juve can handle everything real can throw at them. whether madrid will play way more defensively in a one-match final and ruin the "attack vs defense" narrative will be another question entirely.

but i have full faith that sidane will continue his cluelessness and play bbc, maybe not play others who deserve to be in and would provide better cover like isco. which in that case juve wins 100%
>>
>>75842631
Welcome to /sp/
>>
File: laugh.jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
11KB, 229x221px
>>75842679
>Juve are a better team than Real.
>>
>>75841364
Dabala has 1 more league goal with 8 more league games played
>>
>>75842695
if juve can beat barca they can beat real and they will
>>
File: 1420066828431.jpg (393KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
1420066828431.jpg
393KB, 849x565px
>>75842663
Kek, chill pal
>>
>>75842670
oink
>>
i dont get the hate for the juve team? this is arguably one of the best lineups, they've look ridiculously solid and they've looked the better side in all their games its not as if they've fluked there way to the final
>>
>>75842695
Yeah a better TEAM
Barca are better than Real too
>>
>>75842679
Of course, it is unconceivable for me and for everyone that isn't a jewventino
>>
>>75842715
>its not as if they've fluked there way to the final
Unlike some other finalists.
>>
>>75841887
The man who doesn't get red cards vs the person no longer in real madrid
>>
>>75842721
>and for everyone that isn't a jewventino
Speak for yourself, Pedro.
>>
>>75842671
You seem exceptionally buttblasted, anon.

Your team keeps choking and doesn't even participate to cups while we're playing the second CL final in 3 years. We lose but we keep going at it, you lose and you keep crying the winner stole the title from you.
>>
>>75842721
Why? Because they have bigger names?
Juve are better as a team and have a much better manager
>>
>>75842688
I'd say you're underestimating Real a lot, but then again I haven't watched them regulary and in Classico for example they showed how more efficient Juve were at dealing with Barca. Anyway it's refreshing to see some other opinion than
>lol Real wins 100% bet your wife's son's college savings on it
>>
>>75842671
t. erick thohir
>>
File: hmmmmmmmm.png (22KB, 460x386px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmmm.png
22KB, 460x386px
>>75842699
>1 less goal
>8 less games
>stronger league
>plays a deeper position
n-no dybala is b-better I swear he would start every game at madrid!
>>
>Tfw Juventus is full of Madrid rejects

This is why I want them to win. Also cause I can't bare the dumb Madrid bandwagoners that have populated this board in recent months.
>>
File: 1483389376951.jpg (148KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483389376951.jpg
148KB, 500x500px
>>75842671
Now this is some exceptional seething
>>
>>75842715
Plenty of halal gloryhunters here
>>
>>75841872
>>75841364
>>75841853
> Real customers are LITERALLY this retarded.

Please don't ever try to enlighten us with your football 'opinions'.

This is why most want Juve to win the final.
>>
>>75842715
Customers will hate any team posing a threat at theirs. They will try to depict them as inferior and call them chokers.
>>
>>75842794
oh shit, a britbong was based for once
>>
>>75841902
>another retarded customer posts

That's it i'm out.
>>
>>75842798
>implying Juve are not chokers
>>
File: 005.jpg (103KB, 689x793px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
103KB, 689x793px
>>75842708
Rude
>>
File: real-madrid-munich-win.jpg (124KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
real-madrid-munich-win.jpg
124KB, 1024x768px
>>75842746
>>
>>75840740

>Alves > Carvajal
>Sandro = Marcelo
>Higuain > Benzema

You do realize that Higuain used to play for Madrid but was sold to Napoli because he was shit, right?
>>
>>75842808
I don't get it. I support based RB Leipzig.
>>
>>75840740

Took the bait...
>>
>Madrid have played against the same team for the past two finals
>In both games it went into extra time and they fluked it out
>People using this as any kind of basis
>>
File: 1414024486380.png (85KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1414024486380.png
85KB, 625x626px
>>75842794
If something seems pants on head retarded, just consider it bait. And you'll be right in most cases on /sp/
>>
>>75839376
Yeah, (((They))) will find a way for Real to win anyway.
>>
>>75842469
Pogba hype train still going, they're waiting for pogback part 2 on a free
>>
>>75842469
Eastern Europeans are exclusively Madrid bandwagoners
>>
>>75842812
>>75842836
No need to reply twice, and you'll also find explanations to those fullback comparisons somewhere above.
>Higuain > Benzema
Everyone knows the reason Higuain was sold because he wouldn't play second fiddle to Ronaldo as effectively and willingly. It's completely reasonable decision from their point of view, not saying it wasn't. But that doesn't mean that Higuain isn't better individually in their current forms. How many goals does Benzeshit have in Sunny Liga, 8?
>>
>>75842860
there. this entire thread is pointless. in fact I think it's cruel to juve fans, who don't deserve this.
>>
>>75842879
>>75842886
>>
>>75842879
they just picked the most shiny clubs to escape their shitty lives in commie blocks. True wealthy top shelf europeans have supported Juventus for 20 years now through all hardships to the moment of glory
>>
>>75842838
Because Real Madrid always find a way to win in a final.
>>
File: 1494342514564.png (265KB, 1145x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1494342514564.png
265KB, 1145x1256px
>>75842902
>for 20 years now through all hardships to the moment of glory
Quite literally, '97 CL Final in Munich was the first football match I've been to
>>
Who in their right mind still rates Real's defense after yesterday's game?

They literally conceeded two goals to Atletico, Varane caused a penalty on motherfucking Torres, who's been an ex player for years.
>>
>>75842956
it's our time, my friend
>>
>>75842508
Most of the team has changed though. That's irrefutable. I'm not doubting that Allegri is a good manager, in fact it supports my argument. Great managers are capable of elevating relatively average players.
>>
>>75842956
>>75842902
>Supporting a team in a top division is so hard
I Know they got relegated for match fixing one season but supporting a team like Juventus isn't hard at all.
Try supporting a club faced with relegation constantly or in a lower league struggling to get by and then you will know the true suffering of being a football fan
>>
File: 1494342451547.png (269KB, 1110x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1494342451547.png
269KB, 1110x1256px
>>75842978
In that case I also have a happy Juvefrog saved
>>
>>75842994
>>75842956

Why not try supporting a club related to your city?
>>
>>75842994

What happened to all the Leeds United fans?
>>
>>75843010
I do, we are in League Two.
>>
>>75843018
lmao why don't you get good
>>
>>75843025
Because one of our old chairmen basically sold our club down the drain as we started to climb back up the leagues
>>
>>75842956
>being this much of a glory hunter
>"this team are in a final, guess I'll support them"
>>
>>75842988
Your argument fell apart the moment you labeled Juventus players average. This conversation doesn't even remotely make sense
>>
>>75842994
Naturally, but the expectations are different then. You can celebrate staying up, while Juve should have been challenging the CL for 20 years and never delivered
>>75843010
My city doesn't have a club. I mean it does, but they're locals businessman's property who keeps them in lower division on purpose because he also owns shares in rival club and transfers any players and staff who prove not to be complete morons over there. It's a money laundering scheme, not sport.
>>
>>75839620
>Juve's chances are in the hands of 2 Argentineans.

Christ, they're doomed to finish second.
>>
>>75843069
In 2015 they were relatively shit compared to the best teams. That's why they got dicked so badly in the final. Serie A hasn't produced a great team in a decade. The standards in Italy are shambolic right now. When you've got guys like Higuain and Dzeko dominating, you realise how far the standard of Italian football has fallen. It's probably the 4th best league in the world. Maybe 5th by next year with how French football is improving. It's easy to mistake an average team for a good team when they have financial advantage over everyone around them and play poverty-tier sides like Empoli every week.
>>
>>75842994
This.
But you can't expect a kid to cheer for shitty teams unless it's from his city or his parents get him involved.

I support Juve because when I was a kid I played for a team that was called Juventus Club with my friends, not simply because Juve was a big team.
>>
>>75840783
>Real had it easy so far mostly because of luck
Faced two of the three best teams in CL in recent history. Knocked out both of them

here is your (you)
>>
File: atkinson.jpg (7KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
atkinson.jpg
7KB, 201x251px
>>75843158
>>
>>75840893
this so much. juve have conceded a ridiculous chunk of their goals from crosses this season. while real have great headers and great crossers. if juve just try to sit back they'll bombard them to shit.
>>
>>75841332
No. Instead they dominated Europe. 3 finals in 4 years.
>>
File: sousa.jpg (165KB, 627x809px) Image search: [Google]
sousa.jpg
165KB, 627x809px
>>75842956
remember me?
>>
>>75843142
>In 2015 they were relatively shit compared to the best teams
>Serie A hasn't produced a great team in a decade
>When you've got guys like Higuain nd Dzeko dominating

(You) is all you're going to get
>>
>>75843228
with halal's ''''''''''''''''''''lucky draws'''''''''''''''''''' even arselel would dominate europe

but you have to face everybody in leagues, no lucky draws there
>>
>Bayern threw out Mandzukic to get a polish fraud
Fucking Pep.
>>
File: IMG_2434.jpg (78KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2434.jpg
78KB, 1200x600px
>>75843251
>can't refute any of my points

Thought so.
>>
File: 1487709526765.png (964KB, 924x918px) Image search: [Google]
1487709526765.png
964KB, 924x918px
>>75843233
N-no
>>
>>75843228
And Juve reached 2 finals in 3 years.
But for Real customers we are shit.
>>
>>75843142
Now jewve retards will shittalk you but you're 100% right, Serie A is dead, a disgusting one team league.
>>
>>75843274
That's why we faced Borussia, Napoli, Bayern and Atleti and we are 1st in league
>>
>>75841708
Original picture for this
>>
>>75843310
Atleti reached 2 finals in 3 years too and they are not even close to us. Don't get mad kek
>>
So what Juve fans excuse will be when Real win the final?
>>
>>75843374
But Atletico didn't eliminate you in the CL :^)
>>75843327
>my team loses
>therefore Serie A is shit
>>
Also that Juve team that made the final in 2015 is much stronger than the current one and still got raped by Barça so what makes you think that they stand a chance against Real?
>>
>>75843396
Bayern eliminated Juve last year, does that mean that Bayern isn't shit?
>>
>>75843395
Muh refball the moment Chiellini gets the red
>>
>>75843436
>that Juve team that made the final in 2015 is much stronger than the current one
Why do you think so?
>>
>>75843310
I'm not saying Juve is shit. They have the best teamwork in this CL

But you can't keep trying to discredit RMA. Time and time again they've proven everyone wrong. And now somehow every Barca fan is a juve fan
>>
File: 1984880-41693087-2560-1440.jpg (57KB, 1050x590px) Image search: [Google]
1984880-41693087-2560-1440.jpg
57KB, 1050x590px
*scores the winning goal*
>>
>>75843445
How is Bayern shit?
>>
>>75843445
Yes, real final should have been Juve Bayern.
>>75843457
I'm not discrediting them, I'm simply saying they're not a good team, their defensive phase is non existant.
>>
>>75843436
not really a fair comparison, that Barca team was a treble winning beast with Suarez and Neymar being at the top of their game. This Real is good but not that good.
>>
>>75843481
By playing horrible and doing nothing during 180 min against Madrid
>>
>>75843436
Barca were 5 times better than current Madrid

It was a close game despite the result
>>
>>75843531
Madrid also plays horrible every match, are they shit too?
>>
>>75843486
I would say is not as consistent, Real can get pretty shitty sometimes
>>
>>75843531
>winning at Madrid by doing nothing
>despite doing nothing, can only be eliminated with refball
Impressive.
>>
>>75843557
Madrid plays horrible every match? Could you bring me an example?
>>
>>75843557
>Madrid also plays horrible every match, are they shit too?
What? I watched the game vs Napoli and vs Atletico and they played really good, the fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>75843566
Every match they played this year except the two 3-0 against Atletico
>>
>>75843582
They are always shaky and have to rely on set pieces to Ramos to win
>>
>>75843563
Winning at Madrid? How is that possible if the result was 4-2?
>Muh refball
Extra time shouldn't even be played kek
>>
>>75843620
Oh, I get it. You are just PRETENDING.
Well, you rile those fools up, you rascal. *wink*
>>
>>75843587
I'm asking you for 1 (one) fucking concrete match, and you literally can't bring me one example
>>
>>75843559
there is a pattern to it, teams that play a certain way. when they get rushed like celta, barca and atletico did last night in the firs half they can be torn apart. its why i said in the cl draw thread that Monaco would be the worst draw for Real. it would've been prime dortmund all over again and mbappe would've scored at least 3 over the two legs. problem with that is that it isnt really sustainable for long stretches especially this late in the season. thats probably why atletico couldnt keep it up for more than 25 minutes.

depends on how juve approach it i guess. but on paper Real match up pretty well against them imo. they bring the set piece/cross threat that juve struggle against they simply have too many weapons, even if benzema and ronaldo struggle again.
>>
>>75843631
Exactly my fellow kraut, Bayern was clearly better, everyone knows that.
>>
>>75843644
I told you every match except the two 3-0 to Atleti
RM 2-1 Valencia is the last I watched from lelliga if you really want me to name a fixture
>>
>>75843617
Lol are you for real? You will be surprised on the final then.
>>
>>75843436
>Also that Juve team that made the final in 2015 is much stronger than the current one
What the fuck?
Literally
>I've never seen Juve play but I'm gonna spout my stupid "opinion" anyway and hope no one notices how stupid it is
>>
>>75843771
Ramos scoring a last minute header from a corner kick after a terrible performance by RM is hardly surprising
>>
>>75843712
So you are telling me that the last time you remember Madrid playing like shit it was a victory.
We literally could win La Liga this year with our C team. And you are telling me that Madrid played like shit against Bayern, Napoli, and other crucial matches, right?
>>
>>75843832
Yes, they are terrible as a team, they almost always need to be bailed out by a spurt of individual brilliance
>>
>>75843436
Juve are better now than they were then.
>>
I watch every game

Real Madrid could easily be 3rd place in la liga and out of the champions league, but they are just too lucky.
>>
>>75840778
Why did bongs do this to themselves?
>>
>>75839376
For the first time ever I would actually be okay with
>juve wins lol
>>
>>75844421
You realize you can speak like this only because no one wants to immigrate to Bosnia, right?
>>
Who /in heaven/ right now? Because I'm a customer of both teams and it's 1998 all over again. Feels good, man.
>>
>>75840740
>>75840740
Keke

Modric is bettet than that little twink dybala

Also higuain = benzema
>>
>>75841902
He's right, Serie A has been shit this past decade
>>
>>75841924
CL era
>>
>>75845419
Look how the "little twink" pshysically BTFO the huge nigger Zapata.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaZSodenUtI
>>75845673
No, it's not.
>>
>Juventus will get a one goal lead in the first half
>Hold strong until extra time
>Real equalise (probably Ramos)
>Real go on to win in extra time by one or two goals through superior bench depth

This is pretty much how it'll go down. Don't even bother watching.
>>
>>75845859
>trophy gets a different name
>anything that happened before is erased
>>
File: waifu roll.jpg (867KB, 2612x3200px) Image search: [Google]
waifu roll.jpg
867KB, 2612x3200px
Ronaldo hattrick to finally cement himself as the goat of all time

>juve customers out of nowhere

wew
>>
>>75846071
>/tv/
No wonder you are such a cancer
>>
>>75846071
How many kilograms of makeup do you think are in that image?
>>
>>75846071
watch me roll a dude
>>
>>75846132
>32

faggot lol
>>
>>75846171
She looks pretty good to me
>>
>>75840921
The first two are absolutely true.
>>
Has there already been a finale where both teams are absolutely loathsome?

>mafia refball team vs refball cheater team
>>
>>75846016
More than just a different name. A completely different, more competitive format with more teams
>>
>>75846071
>macedonian RM "supporter" calling other people customers
>>
>>75846243
Farsopoli was fake.
>>
>>75846266
Those changes were made in 97/98 and 02/03
The only thing that changed in 92 was the name
>>
>>75846266
>more competitive format
Read: It's easier to defend your title as you are allowed in even if you haven't won your league.
>>
File: Jj Wojack.png (156KB, 1010x1256px) Image search: [Google]
Jj Wojack.png
156KB, 1010x1256px
Jj encompasses my essence as a person, fino alla fina defines my soul, DAI DAI DAI describes my future

I'm /juve/ and proud
>>
Buffon is the only reason I want Juventus to win. Other than that I wish there was a way for both of them to lose.
>>
>>75846290
t. pooventus customer
>>
>>75846416
>2k17
>believing in merdanazionale plots

the canadians are truly a silly bunch
>>
>>75846071
>>
>>75846416
Please.

It was all Inter's doing.
>>
File: 1473520959453.jpg (96KB, 635x413px) Image search: [Google]
1473520959453.jpg
96KB, 635x413px
yeah real is shit we are going to lose
:^)
>>
>>75846539
lol
>>
File: images (7).jpg (11KB, 270x250px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
11KB, 270x250px
juve is a great team and Slovak is the best poster but all this anti-madridista shit is making me more exited to see you faggots cry like bitches
>>
>>75846950
>we
Didn't know RM was a mexican team.
>>75847310
Please tell me about all the Calciopoli tapings and testimonies you've listened to.
Oh, wait, you don't even know Italian.
>>
>Madrid play like shit
>buyern should be playing the final
kek I'll save this thread so I can laugh at you Luigi
>>
>>75840740
>Higuain > Benzema
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1492094726674.jpg (124KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
1492094726674.jpg
124KB, 882x731px
>>75844593
Please remind me who won on that year.
>>
File: 564445646.jpg (528KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
564445646.jpg
528KB, 2048x2048px
>>75847462
Wtf are you talking m8 he has like 30 goals in serie A while Benzema has only 9 in lel liga.

He will score in the final just like he always does!
>>
>>75847511
He doesn't need to score in every final. scoring in this one is enough.
>>
>>75842658
BUYERN IS AND WILL BE FUCKING SHIT ENOUGH WITH THAT RETARDED TRASH TEAM
>>
>>75847511
Messi would have 2 copas and 1 world cup if it wasn't for this guy
>>
File: Higgy Slips.webm (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Higgy Slips.webm
2MB, 800x450px
>>75847511
>>
>>75847604
Sure thing. Not even Ramos+Morata would be clutch enough to save Silvertina
>>
>>75847642
ayyyyy
>>
>>75847604
Higuain would have 2 copas and 1 wc if it wasn't for Messi.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>75847656
Piguain was one on one with Neuer and he kicked the ball out, didn't even hit the target.
>>
File: the jump.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
the jump.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>75847549
Better jump higher then.
>>
Isco and Modric will school jewve and super sub BALE will win the final
oh yeah
>>
>>75847690
So did Messi and Palacio
It's a complex thing called cold chest all argies suffer from it
>>
>>75842670
i found and downloaded 3 videos of her blacked scenes but she doesn't wear glasses in any of them.
How is the scene with glasses called?
>>
>>75847730
Piguain was alone with Neuer and he kicked the ball out.
>>
>>75847400
México and the rest of Central America don't have any actual football teams to root for, so people there just bandwagon the top European teams.
>>
What will Real customers do when they lose the final against a team they consider shit?
>>
>>75847742
What happened in the remaining 100 minutes?
I bet Messi won them the cup
>>
>>75847743
the fuck are you talking about negro
we have teams better and we always get your league's best every season
>>
>>75847743
But they do have clubs. You mean they're shit.
>>
>>75847772
See >>75847511
>>
>>75839376
le never choke team in the cl finals vs le always choke team in the cl finals
>>
>>75847753
is the other way around kid with juve customers saying Madrid is shit
>>
>>75847742
>>75847690
>>75847604
>Messi plays the finals and doesn't score
>it's all the fatty's fault!
>>
>>75847787
I meant, what happened in the remaining 100 minutes?
>>
>>75847777
Nobody gives a shit about south american dogshit clubs because they blow hard.

REAL MADRID IS WHERE THE MAGIC IS!!!

CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE WINNERS!
>>
File: 1468669958710.webm (2MB, 848x464px) Image search: [Google]
1468669958710.webm
2MB, 848x464px
>>75847804
>>75847810
ayyyyy
>>
>>75847804
>>75847810
Go ahead and explain this webm to me: >>75847825
>>
>>75847773
Yeah, all those great Mexican teams no one knows about.
>>75847802
No one is saying Madrid is shit. We say Juve is a better team even though they have better players. Real Madrid's defensive phase is laughable, have you seen how they've conceeded two goals to Atletico yesterday? Varane was embarrassing.
>>
>>75847825
>>75847855
>>75847856
And?
Messi missed as well.
>>
>>75847856
Maybe I didnt word it well, what I wanted to ask was, what happened in the remaining 100 minutes?
>>
>juventus will get btfo hard by barcelona, serie a is a shitty league
after first leg
>r-remember PSG, barca will in
after barca
>this barca was shit monaco will btfo jve defense
now
>halal will btfo juve, serie a is shit

you people never learn do you?
I guess it's a combination of barca customers who want to blame piggy for messi's failures and manure customers who want to feel better about the pogba deal, but still
>>
File: Johnny Square shows his love.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny Square shows his love.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>75847884
/seriea/ WILL rise again
>>
>that one BT italian dude and slavakian fag jerking off to jewblala
a literal who player
>>
>>75847884
Juve is great senpai, can't wait for them to smash up this Halal team
>>
>>75847884
This.

Don't forget Halal customers who can't stand other teams to be as competitive as them because they are the "best team in the world".
>>
>>75847867
oh yeah our teams are shite but we do have our local clubs that's it
Madrid don't have the best defence but they always score and the midfield can take the ball away from juve
it's going to be a good game regardless
>>
>>75847883
Argentina lost in ET from a Gotze goal. Would have won in regulation time if Higuain wasn't the Argentine Andy Caroll.
>>
>>75842652
you can always kill yourself
>>
>>75847955
They would have won if Messi and Palacio scored their chances too
>>
>>75847988
Messi's chance wasn't anywhere close to being as good as Higuain, who also missed an open net chance in the 2015 copa america
>>
File: 1468670668569.webm (2MB, 848x432px) Image search: [Google]
1468670668569.webm
2MB, 848x432px
>>75848006
>>
>>75847935
Don't worry, you'll remember his name very soon.
They learned it quickly in Barcelona, they will in Madrid as well.
>>75847945
>they always score
RM has never played against a team like Juve this season though, that stat is worthless.
Juve's midfield is top class as well and very balanced.
>>75848006
Have you ever taken into consideration that if Higuain wasn't as good as he is he wouldn't even had those chances in the first place?
Sure, he missed, but still.
>>
>>75848006
If he was wearing a Barca shirt he would have scored without looking
Also remember that Messi skyed a penalty in 2016
Just accept that this generation of argies are chokers, as I said not even Ramos could save them
>>
File: 1490827208906.png (335KB, 520x346px) Image search: [Google]
1490827208906.png
335KB, 520x346px
>>75842652

>yfw Cristiano Ronaldo will win both the World Cup in 2018 and Copa América in 2019
>>
>>75848020
That miss was eerily similar to the chip he put to the left of the goal on tuesday
>>
File: 1489183927766.gif (493KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489183927766.gif
493KB, 500x500px
>>75848022
>staying in the same thread and replying to everyone for 10 hours straight
kys my man
>>
>>75848022
>he wouldn't even had those chances in the first place?
LOL

I hope you're not a Juventus fan, cause he's gonna choke monumentally in the final.
>>
>>75848057
Exactly. And he didn't miss.

Too bad
>>75848071
I never shut down the notebook and have always multiple tabs open.

Who the fuck shuts down the pc in 2017? Lmao are you 50?
>>
>>75848022
real faced buyern tho and scored on them
now you are going to say juve is better than buyern?
>>
>>75848088
If he will, then I will learn to deal with it.
Until then calling Higuan a shit striker is embarrassingly stupid.
>>
File: 1482687447549.gif (3MB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
1482687447549.gif
3MB, 325x252px
>>75848091
maybe instead of shutting down, you should shut up for once
>>
>>75848113
I called him a choker (which he is)
>>
File: 1494478170794.png (536KB, 835x805px) Image search: [Google]
1494478170794.png
536KB, 835x805px
>>75848124
BTFO
>>
>>75847937
I don't think juve will smash halal, and the most likely results for me are either 2-1 for halal or halal win after penalties, but still ,the amount of circlejerking to juve being weak is ridiculous.
>>
>>75848092
>now you are going to say juve is better than buyern?
Yes?
Juve has a defense, for starters.
>>75848124
I physiologically must respond to stupid posts.
>>75848127
A choker scores this many goals? Then what the fuck are you that can only shitpost about him? Worse than chocker's scum?
>>
File: Smug Painted Lad.jpg (56KB, 670x320px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Painted Lad.jpg
56KB, 670x320px
>>75848124
based
>>
>>75848127
Just like Messi
>>
>>75848168
Hey lasagna, JUve isnt gonna get the trophy. Why dont you get it? Please be understanding.
>>
>>75848168
Is Higuain your husbando or something? You seem awfully defensive about him being called a choker, something that he is. When has he ever performed in a final? Juventus' best bet is to bench him for this match if they want to win.

>He scored so many goals xD
How many has he scored in finals, which is what we're talking about here?
>>
>>75845893
Doubt he can do that shit to ramos
>>
>>75843436
well they did beat barca this year so....
>>
>>75843486
barca has the same players minus alves

surarez and nerman are not that old now
>>
>>75848274
minus xavi & pedro, two important subs (esp. xavi for iniesta)
but the problem is the "plus" (andre gomes & cia), not the minus
>>
>>75848285
nigga Xavi wasnt even in barca 2015 final and neither was pedro, the fuck are u saying?

we comparing 2015 barca to this years barca, barca really isnt much different
>>
>>75848274
Barca were really dumb in selling Alves.
>>
>>75848230
Hey Adolf, your shitposting is just that, the final hasn't taken place yet.
>>75848233
>How many has he scored in finals, which is what we're talking about here?
How many finals did he play with Juve, which is what we're talking about here?
>>75848248
If you say so. In the meantime he BTFO Barca's defence as well.
Inb4 they're shit. Sure but not physically.
>>
>>75848299
lmao watch who gives the assist to nerman score the final goal
>>
>>75845928
This 2bh
>>
Dyabla is so overrated among you virgins holy shit lmfao
>>
>>75848301
*letting him go for free
>>
File: 1486593326935.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486593326935.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>75848305
Just want to express my support to your tireless efforts in dealing with ABJs with patient and reasonable arguments, can't be bothered personally anymore.
>>
>>75848325
like every other young talent
>>
File: index.png (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
4KB, 205x246px
>>75848299
>Xavi wasnt even in barca 2015 final
Nigga that was his final game for Barcelona
>>
>>75848319
alright my bad, they had pedro, true but ok they dont have pedro or alves now doesnt mean they should of crashed and burned because of them
>>
Serie A expert here. Juve are really good. But Real has a better, more consistent offence and midfield.

Pjanic sucks dick sometimes. Marchisio and Khedira are nice but they don't have the same qualities as Kroos and Modric.

Ronaldo and Benzema are more experienced big game players, even if they have a shitty game they still get a goal.

I think that's what it'll come down to in general. The only time Juve get tested in the league is against hot/cold Napoli and The Roma Cuckolds who just bend over every time they meet.
>>
>>75848333
After they bought him for 20 million.
>>
>>75848355
nigga, im fucking up its time to stop posting
>>
>>75842015
This

Juventus hasn't had much opposition in champions and their league

Madrid had to face Altetico, Bayern, Valencia, Barcelona in a month and then fave Atletico again

La liga is a meme but seria a is a bigger meme
>>
>>75848358
They don't have a proper rb and also don't have proper subs (which you definitly need).

they were so fucked up this season that they needed to play 3-4-3, the most anti-barcelona formation you can't think of
>>
>>75848358
Brazil-kun is only downplaying Barca because he doesnt want to admit that Juve are elite
>>
The match will be decided by refball.
>>
>>75848394
lol Juve IS elite senpai. Where did I denied this?
>>
>>75848325
>>75848352
Dybala is not a "talent". He was a talent 3 years ago.
He's a player who could start in every team in the world.
>>75848376
Serie A still remains the hardest league to win by far.
>>
>>75848376
>best and second best attacks of the season
>not a challenge
See this is how retarded you are
>>
>>75848414
>Serie A still remains the hardest league to win by far.

Really made me think.
>>
>>75848412
The entire thread
>>
>>75848422
An atacking team that can't defend for shit like Barcelona or Monaco is the best case scenario for Juve.

It means nothing against Real tho.
>>
File: -------- (2).jpg (22KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
-------- (2).jpg
22KB, 400x396px
>>75848414
>>
>>75848434
Well you're wrong then. I only said that Madrid > abysm > Juve.

Juve is still elite, but not enought to beat the best squad on earth. Maybe if you had a non-choker striker........
>>
File: 1437507957887.jpg (54KB, 380x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437507957887.jpg
54KB, 380x500px
>>75848414
>>
>>75848436
Real is the same, except their attack is inferior to Barca
>>
File: 1489353997614.png (213KB, 268x403px) Image search: [Google]
1489353997614.png
213KB, 268x403px
>>75848452
>>
>>75848450
You are overestimating Madrid then
>>
File: IMG_2394.jpg (77KB, 639x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2394.jpg
77KB, 639x633px
>>75848414
I'm sure Inter and Milan are hard m8
>le irrelevant giants league won by corrupt bigger team
>le every team has to rent a shitty stadium league

Okay
>>
File: 432423423.jpg (21KB, 636x407px) Image search: [Google]
432423423.jpg
21KB, 636x407px
>>75848477
We will see, we will see...
>>
File: ronaldo_pianto_ansa.jpg (96KB, 738x462px) Image search: [Google]
ronaldo_pianto_ansa.jpg
96KB, 738x462px
>>75848436
>An atacking team that can't defend for shit like Barcelona or Monaco is the best case scenario for Juve.
So Real Madrid is good for Juve?
>>75848450
The best striker in the world, Ronaldo, choke big time as well.
He still won finals.
>>75848452
>>75848439
>>75848426
>>75848487
Show me a league where it's harder to score.
>>
didnt they already win 5 in a row
>>
>>75848548
mate only la liga has a higher goals per game ratio than italy of the top 5 leagues
>>
>>75848548
>difficuly of scoring determines how hard it is to win a league, and not how shitty it is

kek
>>
>>75848609
You also have to facto the inability to play football of Krauts and Brits.
>>75848616
Exactly.
If you can't defend, attacking is worthless.
>>
File: BAILA COMO EL PAPU.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
BAILA COMO EL PAPU.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>75848363
>he doesn't rate Papu and the Bergamo Boys
>>
I really hope u don't kys if Juve lose pastabro you seem overly confident.
>>
>>75848363
I second that.
>>
>>75848713
I've seen worse in my life than losing a CL final, we've been relegated in Serie B and all hte players left us.

On the other hand what will someone who is really convinced RM is unstoppable do when if they lose?
>>
>>75848762
This team is not unstoppable, if wasn't for the ref they would stay in qfs. But they sure are better than Juve, you can bet on that.
>>
>>75848783
and that's where you're wrong, joao

Real have better players but they are nowhere near Juve as a whole
>>
>>75848783
>But they sure are better than Juve, you can bet on that.
I rate Juve higher than Real as a team.
>>
>>75848783
Kek
>>
ramos is literally a meme. average defender, only has his reputation because of saving christinas ass in last minutes. but really, even pique is better than him.
>>
>>75848805
>>75848822
>a team that hasn't been tested yet is better than the best squad in the world
>>
don't think I've seen juve properly defend a cross all season except for chiellini doing it here and there. a good cross from marcelo/casemiro/caravajal to cristiano and it's 1-0 Madrid
>>
>>75849051
>>75849072
What?

Also why are americans so obsessed with crosses?
>>
>>75849048
He has been around for such a long time I can't believe he's in his early 30's. He's way better as a RB.
>>
>>75849051
Real arent even better than Barca m8
>>
>>75849072
What do you mean "properly"?
Monaco crossed very much and we know how that went.
>>
File: Juve for Dessert.png (857KB, 603x602px) Image search: [Google]
Juve for Dessert.png
857KB, 603x602px
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>75849154
Well Madrid's crossing is much better and Benz and Tsu know how to hit the target.
>>
File: 56454654.png (764KB, 1019x618px) Image search: [Google]
56454654.png
764KB, 1019x618px
Well done, Buffon. Well done, BBC.

HOWEVER........
>>
>>75849561

useless stat

Real Madrid just lost to Barcelona 2 weeks ago
Juventus destroyed Barcelona

also are we forgetting that Real Madrid LOST yesterday?

this will be easy for Juventus
>>
File: warm up for me, sturato.jpg (9KB, 343x334px) Image search: [Google]
warm up for me, sturato.jpg
9KB, 343x334px
>>75849561
Nice stat kiddo, now move along
>>
>>75849590
>a team scores AT LEAST one goal in the last 60 games
>useless stats

That basically means that they will have to score TWO against Real, since at least 1 goal conceded is guaranteed.

Also Barca won against 10 men, stop bringing this shit everytime.
>>
>>75849631

>against 10 men

they won against 11 and Madrid got sent off because they were getting dominated and frustrated
>>
File: 1491688732652.jpg (200KB, 764x512px) Image search: [Google]
1491688732652.jpg
200KB, 764x512px
>>75849601
>tfw you never saw Buffon holding an orejona

Sad!
>>
>>75849655
They equalized with 10 men m8, what are you on about
>>
>>75849590
nig bait
>>
File: 1474047531833.jpg (59KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1474047531833.jpg
59KB, 500x499px
>>75849561
>Real Madrid has conceded at least one goal in 11 out of 12 UCL games so far
1-1 then
>>
>>75849631
>since at least 1 goal conceded is guaranteed.
Lol it doesn't work like that.
>>75849691
Sure but since when getting a player expelled is an excuse and not an own fault?
>>
File: 1490318807624s.jpg (3KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
1490318807624s.jpg
3KB, 122x125px
>>75849747
>11 out of 12 is equal 60 out of 60

The state of italian education
>>
File: 1477759103497.png (179KB, 508x494px) Image search: [Google]
1477759103497.png
179KB, 508x494px
>>75849775
>a stat that includes matches against shitters like Granada, Leonesa, Sporting Gijón and Kashima Antlers is more important than an UCL stat
>>
File: 1489587625749s.jpg (6KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1489587625749s.jpg
6KB, 250x241px
>>75849928
>Real Madrid scored at least 1 goal in the last 14 games in UCL

Now tell me, is 11/12 equal 14/14?
>>
>>75850109
So considering Juve got the best CL defense it will end 1-0 for Juve following your reasoning.
>>
>>75850396
1-1 following YOUR reason.
2-1 for Real following MY reason.
>>
>>75850412
>hues can't into logic
Best defense is always gonna prevail against best attack.
Real conceedes a goal per match.
Do YOUR math.
>>
>>75839376
>reminder Juve have given up the same amount of goals in the entire CL as Real did in 2 legs vs Warsaw
>>
File: 1490468844649.png (161KB, 1280x1483px) Image search: [Google]
1490468844649.png
161KB, 1280x1483px
>>75850625
>Best defense is always gonna prevail against best attack.
>>
>>75850709
implying halal attack is on barca level
>>
>>75850762
>implying Barca scored in all the last 60 games
>implying Barca midfield is better than Halal midfield
>implying Barca has GOATcelo and GOATvajal
>implying Barca has Ramos and Kroos aka at least 1 corner per game into the net

wtf germany
>>
>supporting Real

Why do people do this?
>>
>>75850810
It's not germany. It's buttmad Luigi behind 7 proxies
>>
>>75848805
>Real have better players but they are nowhere near Juve as a whole
ofcourse, Real didnt choke in their last 7 finals, thats gotta be a world record.
>>
>juventus
Played a shite barca team that lost 4-0 to fucking psg
Then got Monaco, a shit tier team
>Madrid
Beat bayern, Napoli(still better than monaco) and fucking atletico Madrid to get to the finals
>people think juventus have a chance
Don't fool yourselves. Madrid are gonna win.
>but muhhh defense
Madrid doesn't crab pass, they cross. Ronaldo to score hatttrixx
>>
>>75841364

Isco has more skill in 1 leg than dyballs does in his whole body.
Thread posts: 508
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.