[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK is going on here!? Why was this Fucking allowe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

What the FUCK is going on here!? Why was this Fucking allowed to happen and all of these student athletes had their experiences RUINED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCgVCV8pCbQ
>>
>rowing
>>
>women
>>
Thank you for reminding me about this wonderful video

>New engladers preforming a simple task
>>
Women should encourage men to slap them or tell them to shut the fuck up when they turn into shrill shrieking harpies.
>>
"It's okay girls"
*TOOT*

always makes me laugh
>>
>>75836449
Reminds me of the horn during the Trump debate edits.
>>
If there would have been a man on just one of those boats this wouldn't have happened.
>>
>women have absolutely no clue about their surroundings

no wonder they get raped
>>
>>75836522
They honestly deserve it at this point.
>>
>>75836225
>>75836189
>>75836371
>>75836522
who are you quoting?
>>
CAAAMEEE ONNN!!!
CUMM OWNNN!
MOOOOHVVVVV!
>>
File: 1494455290393.jpg (29KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
1494455290393.jpg
29KB, 438x438px
>>75836915
YOU'RE RUINING IT!!!
>>
>>75836576
I would think he was stating the rather obvious
>>
How is this a sport? Why don't weightlifters just also compete in rowing?
>>
>this is worse than _____
>>
>>75836046
>these hideous accents
>>
>>75839584
9/11
>>
this will never not be funny
>>
>>75836046
Kek funniest thing I've seen in a while
>Women
>American
>Sports
Catastrophe in waiting

Please post more
>>
>>75839584
domino
>>
YOU'RE RUINING IT

kek, that killed me
>>
>C'MON YOU ASSHOLES! YOU RUINED IT FOR THEM

Those parents are dicks. They're like 15 years old
>>
>>75839648
Those girls in red though were sat there letting people crash into them. What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>75839693
Seems like one of them was having a tantrum/was hurt/was having a tantrum pretending to be hurt so the other girls were trying to get help and everyone was just screaming at them
>>
LOL who is the person in the back of the boat that doesn't even get to row? Why not just replace them with another rower!

Is that the way they train rowers, you put someone with little to no experience in that position so they can watch and learn from the other rowers?
>>
>it's okay girls
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
>>
>>75839754
They are there to motivate, be a tactician and guide the rest of the boat so they don't crash into stuff...these kids weren't good at it
>>
>>75839693
>>75839740

Maybe they were having an equipment or boat malfunction too! You MotherFuckers never considering that and just want to be dicks and make fun of our girls.
>>
>>75839779
I said 'was hurt' you sensationalist prick
>>
>>75839778

A tactician! Are you Fucking shitting me right now!? I get they can be a cheerleader, but what sort of tactics could there possibly be on a rowboat. Just row harder and faster than the other teams!
>>
>>75839648
These are college aged, this was a college competition.
>>
>>75839807
Pacing and shit I guess, and I guess if the 3rd guy is out of rhythm with the others the guy can call him a cunt and tell him to fix his shit up
>>
>>75839779
I don't know I've never rowed but assumed you could use your oars to make the boat move a few feet to let the other boats pass. Obviously all the American MotherFuckers watching thought the same as me.
>>
>>75836576
God
>>
>>75839831

Good to see the Brits chiming in on their sport since they basically invented competitive rowing. Well done.

Where are you based?
>>
This tragedy
>>
>>75836046
When I think back on my embarrassing sports career, I can sleep easy knowing I never fucked up this badly.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.