[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it possible to like this club It's like if you had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: realcompare.jpg (33KB, 601x306px) Image search: [Google]
realcompare.jpg
33KB, 601x306px
How is it possible to like this club

It's like if you had never followed handegg but then decided you were a diehard Patriots fan since they win everything all the time
>>
>>75828888

:^)
>>
>le you should root for the underdog meme
>>
File: 1028571049.jpg (169KB, 482x850px) Image search: [Google]
1028571049.jpg
169KB, 482x850px
>since they win everything all the time
>>
File: original.png (392KB, 1100x636px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
392KB, 1100x636px
>>
>>75828944
>>75828888
to root for the underdogs is a mental disorder

you watch too many hollywood films if you are the type, and then ask yourself where those values have come from
>>
>>75828888
People want winners. They don't root for losers. I know this is ridiculous for you to fathom but it's true. You mean shit and most people you know are fake as fuck and simply want to live vicarious through famous people.

Welcome to your final semester of your first year in college, i'll be your guide.
>>
>>75828888
No, because the Patriots weren't good until 2001. Real Madrid have been good since the 1950s. They're much more similar to the Yankees and Lakers (although both of those teams started going downhill in the past 5 years or so, thank god).
>>
>>75828888
They dont. They cant into doubles, let alone trebles. They are mediocre.
>>
>>75828992
The whole appeal of sports is that it's interesting, entertaining, and dramatic.Personally I don't see any interest or entertainment in one team that steamrolls the competition pretty much every year, and even if you do, you have to admit that dominance isn't dramatic.

>>75828974
Post legend or this is completely meaningless
>>
>>75829028
>People want winners
majority of the country hates the Patriots and hated the Yankees when they were on that level

>They don't root for losers
Chicago Cubs, Buffalo Bills, Cleveland Browns, Washington Redskins, Atlanta Braves, New York Knicks, etc. etc.

>Welcome to your final semester of your first year in college, i'll be your guide.
No thanks, 19-year-old.
>>
>>75829081
>Personally I don't see any interest or entertainment in one team that steamrolls the competition
>Real
>steamrolls the competition

tonight Atletico was leading 2-0
Bayern got benalties also they were leading 2-1 at Bernabeu
in laliga they're tied with Barcelona (lost 2-3) and they still have to play vs Valencia and Sevilla
they go full retard attacking every game every day, how is that not entertaining?
>>
>>75829081
its entertaining enough to watch the worlds best athletes in their sport/clubs. you are here only at this point and time, why not watch the best. i dont get personally involved, but more so entertained. i just dont see how its anything but SJW-esque bitterness against them.
every other club is owned by millionaires, they spend millions on lazy players who dont try as hard as someone like Ronaldo specifically or other Madrid quality players. Or they dont spend millions and virtue signal like they are doing something more "ethical" for being stingy. Fans of those kind of clubs find that acceptable and have a miserable time and then only live for the downfall or degradation of more successful teams. Thats the odd mental disorder part of it.

to each their own, though, but thats why i dont dislike them.
>>
You don't like sports if you don't enjoy watching Messi, Brady, Federer, LeBron or any other GOAT play
>>
File: 18d0rbvtdaj21png.png (245KB, 800x467px) Image search: [Google]
18d0rbvtdaj21png.png
245KB, 800x467px
>>75828974
that pic was for which of the four teams remaining in the 2013 playoffs was most commonly supported. pic related is the actual 32-team map
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.