[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Speaking from a purely hypothetical perspective, who would win

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0512.jpg (35KB, 325x155px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0512.jpg
35KB, 325x155px
Speaking from a purely hypothetical perspective, who would win in a one-off match, consisting of two 45-minute halves? If regulation ends in a draw, two 15-minute halves of extra time would be used. If the match is not decided by then, a penalty shootout would be utilized.

Hypothetically speaking.
>>
Hypothetically speaking

there is a possibility that a team of spanish origin may recieve favoritism from the official who regulates the game, and possibly counts a goal in which a hypothetical portuguese god goes beyond the normal boundaries of defenders to be offside.
>>
>>75811658
Really fired up those synapses, hypothetically.
>>
>>75810023
2-1, Juventus.
Higuain and Dybala score, Cristiano Ronaldo gets the hopes up in the 75'.

Hypothetically speaking, of course.
>>
>>75815894
>Higuain
>>
>>75810023
1:Bayern
2:Bayern
>>
>>75815894
>Cristiano Ronaldo gets the hopes up in the 75'

you forgot how it will be scored from a missed offsides position
>>
>>75811658
>>75810023
Hypothetically speaking

the team of spanish origin that you are assuming will participate in the match may not actually be the one to successfully advance from the semi-final despite the tacitly agreed-upon large first leg lead that team currently holds
>>
>>75815947
Hypothetically of course, that seems far-fetched.
>>
>>75815894
>Higuain
>Not choking in a Final

Pick one, Hypothetically
>>
>>75815894
>Higuain
>>
literally speaking, what will /espee/ do when tsugod scores a hat-trick?
>>
>>75816090
all jokes aside, you amerisharts should hide your guns or lock them somewhere out of your immediate reach on June 3.
>>
File: IMG_1754.jpg (70KB, 446x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1754.jpg
70KB, 446x594px
>>75815894
You forgot the part where Ramos charges forward in the 92nd minute to save the day and rises above both Italian CB's for the first time all evening and powerfully heads the ball goalwards from 10 yards, only for Real Madrids most powerful match winning tactic to be blocked by the 'The Berlin Wall' who makes an outstanding save and denies TSUMAN the Ballon D'Or with nothing more than one strong Italian hand
>>
>>75816140
hypothetically.
>>
>>75816136
Can we use your caravan?
>>
>>75815894

>Higuain

stopped right there
>>
REALLY rooting for a Juventus win.
>>
File: juventus1.jpg (334KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
juventus1.jpg
334KB, 620x877px
who /juveandbestgirl/ here?
>>
>>75816339
Yeah, of course

Hypothetically
>>
55% - 45% to jewe
>>
>>75816396
Me too f*m
>>
I read people opitions regarding this match and i think i have flashback of euro 2012 final. Literally people are using same arguments to favor Italian team and same reason why Spanish team will lose. And we know how its end.
>>
>>75810023
>consisting of two 45-minute halves
Ummm. no sweetie.
>Scores an offside from a 'foul' that came of a dive after both the 90 regulation minutes and the +6 added minutes ended a long time ago
>>
The team that plays like a team and has a manager that is more than a caretaker
Hypothetically speaking
>>
>>75816750
Too bad RM have no Xavi
>>
>>75816750

Italy in 2012 had a crippled defense and no attacking whatsoever.
>>
>>75818110
and no allegri
>>
>>75816750
This time will be different 'cause Real are the good guys
>>
Madrid wins with offside goal 1 - 0
>>
>>75810023

if i may propose a daring conjecture: i think the team clad in white will put the ball into the opponents net somewhere during the duration of the game.
>>
Hypothetically RM will score 4 goals (TSU with another hat trick) and expose the italian defense for what they really are.
>>
>>75818352
Real will not wear their home kit
>>
>>75818103
but they have the best scorer and assister in the history of CL
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.