[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>flip through channels >overhear some bullshit about NFL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1452719496376.jpg (21KB, 518x497px) Image search: [Google]
1452719496376.jpg
21KB, 518x497px
>flip through channels
>overhear some bullshit about NFL Draft
>"--had a previous case of violent history but that can be overlooked if--"

How is this in any way acceptable?

Why does the NFL or any professional sport allow prior criminals into our media and our pastimes?

Those guys get paid millions and they murder, manslaughter, rape, animal cruelty, or burglary.

These agencies give them the money, power and influence to commit these heinous crimes. Then they expect us to believe that it had nothing to do with them?

I don't buy this for one second. i don't believe in NotAllPlayers.

They should ban the signing of players with a history of crimes.
>>
You are right. But then what do you tell the people that say the most talented are the ones who are aggressive like that?
>>
>a sport where 300 lb black men take steroids to make them big and aggressive leap at each other and being a REAL 100 HOOD NIGGA MAYNG is rewarded and encouraged
>hes surprised when they chimp out off the field too
>>
also sauce me up on the pic phamiglia
>>
If we're going to go to such preemptive measures we may as well just make being black illegal
>>
everyone from the UF team in 2007 should be banned for life
>>
>>75806441
Who cares? If they aren't in jail, they should play. Most of these cases are just allegations that haven't been proven in court. The NFL's commissioner's office has no authority to be the arbiter of morality anyway. Stop being a pussy and just enjoy the game, or go back to the Deadspin comment section where opinions like this are applauded.
>>
File: 1475086942658.png (505KB, 615x900px) Image search: [Google]
1475086942658.png
505KB, 615x900px
>>75806441
I just discovered I have a female nostrils fetish.
>>
File: 1493120261747.jpg (112KB, 694x744px) Image search: [Google]
1493120261747.jpg
112KB, 694x744px
>>75806441
they're blacks from the south, it's pretty much par for the course. No educated nigga is going to play a game that fucks them up mentally so much that they kill themselves in 10 years time.
>>
>>75806441
who is this cute
>>
If someone commits a crime, they should be banned from ever working again?
>>
>>75806441
Who the fuck is that cutie?
>ywn be physically abused by her
>swn burn you with a cigarette
Why live?
>>
>>75813638
If someone gets a DUI, they can't be a fighter pilot. If someone is guilty of a violent crime, they don't get to be an nfl player.
>>
>>75813689
>>75813567
>>75806704
Stefanie Joosten - she modeled for Quiet in MGS
>>
>>75813757
A DUI shows poor judgement in operating heavy machinery, so it directly relates to your ability to operate a plane. Hitting your girlfriend doesn't show any lack of ability to catch a football.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.