[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a: one season wonder team gets into the semi-final

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 234z54354.jpg (14KB, 512x376px) Image search: [Google]
234z54354.jpg
14KB, 512x376px
>it's a: one season wonder team gets into the semi-final and gets spanked by a serious team episode

is anyone else getting tired of this?
>>
16/17 - Monaco
15/16 - Man City?
14/15 - ?
13/14 - Chelsea?
12/13 - ?
11/12 - ?
10/11 - Schalke
09/10 - Lyon
08/09 - Arsenal?
07/08 - ?
06/07 - ?

Think you might need to rethink your post mate!
>>
yes let's have Barca Real Juve Bayern every year
>>
>>75805331
I actually do want this btw. I wouldnt mind seeing those 4 for the next ten years.
>>
>>75805306

>one season wonder
>chelsea

please think about what you're going to post before you post it
>>
>one season wonder
>quarter finals and second place last year
>semi finals and first place this year
you'd better get used to Moneycorp, they're gonna improve each year
>>
>>75805363
That's why I put a question mark on it. I was implying that it could be what OP meant. They were the weakest team in those semi finals and they got BTFO by Atletico.
>>
>>75805358
fuck off
>>
the fact that this juventus team can reach the final tells you everything about the state of football today

>old man alves
>anonymous sandro
>fucking mandzukic
>old fat man higuain
>pjanić LOL
>khedira the old man reject
>old man buffon with dead horse reflexes

pretty sad to watch
>>
>>75805544
>forgetting about the BBC and Dybala
But yeah I don't think they'll do great against Madrid.
>>
>>75805544
>players with the most experience shockingly tend to make a better team
your physique does go marginally down, but your body doesn't suddenly disintegrate once you hit 30 m8
>>
>>75805544
t. doesn't actually watch games
>>
File: delet this 002.jpg (42KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
delet this 002.jpg
42KB, 500x376px
>>75805331
>>
>>75805635
>Memebala
Did shit in the semifinals. I know you guys are desperate for a new Messi because Messi doesnt have much time in his career left but Dybala isnt at his level
>>
>>75806058
You lose pace and agility too, but experience and good finishing will do the job
>>
>>75805306
Man City and Chelsea hardly count as one season wonders. Man City was not a good team in 15/16, they just had a lucky draw. Chelsea was a solid team, managed by peak Mourinho.

>>75805331
It really is getting tiring. Barca, Real, Juve, Bayern, Atleti, PSG in the quarterfinals, over and over.
>>
>>75805544
Higuain and Pjanic aren't old. Khedira and Alves are defensive players. Buffon is a fucking goalkeeper, he doesn't need endurance, just reflexes.
>>
>>75805331
>>75805358

no please, i want my fav team to reach the semi in ten years
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.