[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been a bigger bitch to ever compete in professional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: bitchant.jpg (49KB, 620x341px) Image search: [Google]
bitchant.jpg
49KB, 620x341px
Has there ever been a bigger bitch to ever compete in professional athletics on this earth?

Bitchant is all of a sudden a tough guy now behind the greatest team ever assembled on paper and when Daddy Draymond has his back in between loads he busts up his ass

Consider this
>Go up 3-1 in the WCF
>Choke the series away in humiliating fashion, with the blame almost solely being on your shoulders
>Think you don't have enough pieces to win despite playing with another top 5 player on a team that was 1 win away from the finals against the GOAT reg season team ever
>Join the exact same team you just choked against
>think you tough now as a good cuckboy you are welcomed with open arms by your bulls who cucked you just a few months ago. Good cuck, sit in the corner with your chastity cage

>inb4 Lebron did the same thing
>Lebron left a Cavs team that had a 40 yo Shaq, Antwon Jameison, meme williams, and anthony LITERALLY WHO parker in the starting line up. lmao. I WAS LIKE LMAO
>LBJ left that shitshow to join a Heat team that had won 0 playoff series since winning in 06. The team was nothing and lbj MADE them into a title favorite by HIMSELF overnight

>meanwhile Durant joined a team that were already title favorites three years in a row and a top 3 all time already without him
>GS was better WITHOUT Bitchant
>meanwhile Heat become bottom feeders overnight without Lebron

How anyone shows an ounce of respect for Bitchant is mind blowing
>>
Is this the cricket thread?
I don't recognize this gent...
>>
>>75797988
The Slim Weeper

KD is a pussy. That's why he ran away. It's also why LeBron owned him in the Finals, and pretty much everywhere else.
>>
He doesn't give a damn about no drake night. That's the only reason to defend him
>>
File: LeGOD.jpg (91KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
LeGOD.jpg
91KB, 564x564px
>>75798458
LeGod will be in his nightmares again this year
>>
FUCK KD FUCK STEPH CURRY
>>
>>75797988
cupcake ass nigga
>>
You said that I'm whack, see me on the court
>>
>>75797988
yo shutup
>>
>cupcake
>>
>>75801235
Score on me if we're talkin bout points
>>
>>75797988
Bitch ass nigga, hoe ass nigga
I can't win no ring on my own ass nigga
Fuck Steph Curry he couldn't beat LeBron ass nigga
Who that big dyke bitch by the bench, oh that's your mom ass nigga
>>
>>75797988
t. Eteranally Ass-devastated OKC Fan
>>
>>75798458
>>75800698
As much as I don't want yet another Warriors-Cavs Finals, LeBron shitting on KD never gets old.
>>
FUUUUUUUUCK KEVIN DURANT
>>
File: klay.jpg (2MB, 6830x3840px) Image search: [Google]
klay.jpg
2MB, 6830x3840px
>>75797988

lol its an other "the warriors encourage good players to go their team and that assblasts me" thread

yawn

are you tired niggers going to do this for the next decade?
>>
Funny how he acts tough now surrounded by the guys that led the team to 73 wins last season, surrounded by the DPOTY and two of the best shooters ever he suddenly feels fresh and big. Can't wait until LeBron cucks him again.
>>
>>75806965
This
>>
>>75797988

he thinks hes hot shit when hes the 4th best player on his team loooll i cant wait when he wins the championship this year and he thinks hes gonna get a new level of respect and people are just gonna shit on him harder. literally lmaoing@him
>>
>>75805498
the nba is literally going to decline because of durant and you're okay with that
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.