[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would they have put up a better fight against the Warriors?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: lac.png (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lac.png
33KB, 500x500px
Would they have put up a better fight against the Warriors?

The Jazz look pathetic
>>
Well the Clippers lost to the Jazz so Jazz is better
>>
File: 1481746516936.webm (2MB, 850x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481746516936.webm
2MB, 850x480px
>>75788822
>would a team known time and time again for choking that got eliminated in the first round put up a better fight against the Warriors?
>>
>>75788872
The Clippers raped the Warriors the last time they met in the playoffs
>>
Absolutely, Hayward is shook overhyped whiteboi garbage

CP3 WOULD HAVE kept every gane closr or even stealmone without that faggot Blake holding him back,
>>
>>75788890
t. Harry
>>
>>75788822
Absolutely not. They got swept in the regular season, Doc Rivers is a hack, the squad lacked any real depth and they would've gotten rekt harder than the Jazz
>>
>>75788881
Yeah and then the Warriors got immensely better, and went to back to back finals while adding Kevin Durant
>>
File: Untitled.png (219KB, 1200x956px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
219KB, 1200x956px
>>75788881
>>
>>75788913
Playoffs are different and the Warriors choked a 3-1 lead and have lost to the Clippers in the playoffs
>>
File: 3 - 1.png (30KB, 558x296px) Image search: [Google]
3 - 1.png
30KB, 558x296px
>>75788973
Do you even think about what you are saying before you post?
>>
>>75789003
The Warriors traditionally are worse in the playoffs because unlike the Clippers, they were built for the regular season
>>
>>75788890
Funny how Jazz faggots celebrated hard last Sunday knowing that their season was only 8 days longer than ours.

Pathetic franchise

I hope Hayward leaves
>>
File: warriors2[1].gif (163KB, 530x529px) Image search: [Google]
warriors2[1].gif
163KB, 530x529px
>>75789045
Do you even think about what you are saying before you post?
>>
>>75789045
>unlike the Clippers, they were built for the regular season

The Clippers made the most boring 50 win season this year, the roster was heavily dependent on CP3, Austin Rivers improved slightly but the rest of the bench was awful, Jamal is starting to show his age. The only player worth a damn on that bench was Speights. This roster wasn't going to go far, and even if they did go up against Golden State, the Warriors without Durant and Green would still find a way to make the Clippers into their bitch.

Doc Rivers really hasn't let go of his 2008 success because he unironically kept playing Paul Pierce, and had Kevin Garnett as a consultant. I just hope that Ballmer grows some balls and fires Doc because he has milked his martyrdom from the Sterling fallout for way too long.
>>
>>75789178
Paul Pierce was retiring and is a LA native. Other than that, I agree with you completely.
>>
>>75788822
Plus wouldn't the Clippers have 4 home games since LA sports fans travel?
>>
>>75789228
I can agree with Pierce having a farewell tour, what I never liked was Doc giving him a three year deal when everyone thought he had one more year left, this mistake will bite the Clippers hard next year as he's going to be on the payroll. Also I can agree with him playing during garbage time since his role was incredibly diminished to mentor, but during a vital game 7 Doc played Pierce as if he was the 2008 version of him ready to bail him out.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.