[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most thuggish team in the the NBA Playoffs are complaining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: isaiah-thomas-tooth2.jpg (132KB, 1701x957px) Image search: [Google]
isaiah-thomas-tooth2.jpg
132KB, 1701x957px
The most thuggish team in the the NBA Playoffs are complaining The Wizards are playing too physical and nothing is being called.

>Not crying because you are being exposed

This team is literally making excuses every time they get exploited
>>
All Boston teams are scum
>>
Wizards have been in the bonus for over half the series and the refs have done everything in their power to keep the Celtics down these last 2 games.

Clearly the league needs this series to go 7
>>
>>75786656
>competitive seven game series
>to see who gets to be swept by legod
>>
>>75786656
>thuggish teams commit more fouls leading to more free throws
Hmm really made me think
>>
>>75786656
>bonus
Serious question, what does it even do?
>>
Should the video of Isaiah Thomas be posted of him continuing his dribble after he stops and also double dribbling?
>>
>>75786685
it sends you to the FT line even on non shooting fouls

>>75786673
there was a sequence in the 3rd quarter of Game 2 where the refs blew the whistle 3 times and called 3 fouls in under 5 seconds to put the Celtics in the bonus for the rest of the quarter with 8 and a half to go.

never mind that gortat and morris are getting away with illegal screens and holding multiple times on literally every single paly. the refs are letting the Wizards play as tough as they want to and calling every little ticky tack call against the Celtics.

Which is what IT was really saying last night in that rant. Either call it the same way against both teams or let them play. You can't be calling that ticky tack shit on one team and let the other team get away with murder.

This is the playoffs for fucksake and the refs are looking worse than they have all year and they were terrible this year
>>
>>75786671
Exactly the point we gotta secure the 3 peat finals matchup.
>>
>>75786656
The celtics have taken considerably more free throws than the wizards, including game 3 where they took around 10 more.
>>
>>75786846
this is amazing lack of awareness you are displaying. How many times does Thomas get sent to the line on layups where no contact was made so far in these playoffs? That's real refball. Refs calling fouls against the Celtics when they make a by-the-book obvious foul is not. But I suppose it is no surprise that Boston fans actually expect help from the refs and feel like everything is against them when the refs don't allow their team to cheat.
>>
Olynyk plays on Boston so any attempt to say they are not playing thuggish or dirty is going to be ignored.
>>
It's so funny to watch the wizards get absolutly refballed in the second game.(Gortat and morris fouling out on phantom calls in the 4th), and then have IT complain to the press that the refs aren't calling anything after games 3 and 4.

He wants the refs to protect him from any defense, but also not call any traveling or carrys on him.

The worst part is him complaining though. He is whining like a bitch and is mentally out of it. Wizards in 6.
>>
All the memes aside, IT has really turned into an insufferable little bitch in the playoffs, he's seething at his manletness like a bitch he is.
>>
>>75787565
I hope he wins the Stanley Cup
>>
>>75786181
Go fuck yourself leaf

Boston fan™
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.