[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marshawn is about to ruin his legacy. Why couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Marshawn-Lynch-Raiders.jpg (38KB, 640x353px) Image search: [Google]
Marshawn-Lynch-Raiders.jpg
38KB, 640x353px
Marshawn is about to ruin his legacy. Why couldn't he stay in retirement?
>>
>>75750619
pete carroll already ruined his legacy fa m
>>
>>75750619
probably already broke and need some cash
>>
>>75750619
Mo' money. Gotta get dat paper.

>all you had to do was stay retired, Marshawn!
>>
He's blowing all his money building community centers for nigs...and we all know nigs are a bad investment anyway. Gotta pay the bills.
>>
Probably already bankrupt like most niggers go
>>
File: 7345424363134.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
7345424363134.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>75754705
>helping out your community
>bad
>>
File: IMG_1323.jpg (109KB, 1544x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1323.jpg
109KB, 1544x470px
I'm sure he's fine financially. He's from Oakland, so maybe he just always wanted to play for the Raiders and could only put up with the Hawks for so long
>>
cuz he's really from oakland doe doe. really doe
>>
>>75750619
He'll go into the hall of fame if the raiders win it all this year
>>
I WOKE UP IN BEAST MODE
>>
>>75750944

Pete Carroll made him

He would have wasted away in Buffalo if they didn't trade for him.

He has a ring and they signed him to a big contract.
>>
>>75754705
he doesn't care about money
he's perfectly content smoking weed and living off welfare
based nigga
>>
He wasn't able to build up his clothing brand since he was too slow and old to play behind the Seattle oline and was forced into retirement early. This is his chance to set himself up for the rest of his life. I hear the Raiders are literally selling his gear for him.
>>
>>75750619
when he was in seattle the california market was closed to him because of SF (which sucks now so the fairweather fans support raiders). he's expanding his clothing brand
>>
>>75750619
>Marshawn is about to ruin his legacy

What legacy?
>>
>>75756795
The legend of the dog-faced woman
>>
>>75750619
Assblasted 12 detected
>>
his legacy is secure. He will always be known for the Beast Mode run against the Saints.
>>
>Bo Jackson 2.0
>season ending injury in game 4
cap this
>>
I know I'm gon get got but I'mma get mine more den I get got doe
>>
>>75756798
kek
>>
>>75756798
I don't get it
>>
run out of money probably
>>
what legacy?
>>
>>75752764
Marshawn is no where near broke. During his career he never spent his NFL checks, only endorsements etc.
>>
>>75756798
Did you just say that out loud?!
>>
>>75750944

Marshawn would have gotten stuffed at the goal line (again). Carroll didn't cost the Seahawks the game, Brady created a lead out of sheer willpower and the defense protected it.
>>
>>75752764
>>75754705
>>75755040
Marshawn was actually famous for not spending much money. He's an incredibly simple dude, just wants to smoke weed and eat skittles.
>>
>>75765010
That's his image. You and I have no clue what kind of personality he really has
>>
>>75765769
Have you seen him speak? Dude is simple as fuck, I doubt there's room in his head for more than one personality to deceive people
>>
>>75750619
>wanting to play for his hometown team to close out his career
>a bad thing
>>
>ITT: failures who never developed the urge to succeed and be great

Its a hell of an itch and sitting on his couch doesn't scratch it. Might as well have some fun while his body can still take it.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.