[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know /sp/ hates this man and think he's been exposed in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px)
serveimage.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
I know /sp/ hates this man and think he's been exposed in the PL but he has humiliated Pulis and Big Sam, which were supposed to be the anti-Pep. Pep's demise has been caused by not beating the bigger teams, all of them which have squads with similar/more quality and good managers as well. A match between the big 6 is always unpredictable (except when Arsenal is involved). He's beaten the teams he's supposed to beat and hasn't been embarrassed by the mythical PL lower sides such as Stoke. Is it time for a mini-Apologize thread?
>>
>Pep didn't lose any games he had against poorer teams with worse players

Isn't this how he won La Liga and Bundesliga?
>>
because he has to pretend that players like raheem sterling are world class every week
>>
>>75738396
>he has humiliated Pulis and Big Sam, which were supposed to be the anti-Pep
Those managers thrive when they're in a relegation battle and need to get at least one point from a game to survive. Big Sam was practically guaranteed safety already so he didn't feel the need to defend as well as he normally does.

>A match between the big 6 is always unpredictable (except when Arsenal is involved)
So why did City lose to Arsenal in the FA Cup?
>>
>>75738396
>literally first season without a trophy
>not exposed
>>
the "anti-pep" teams are any competitive sides

he's faced precious few of those in his managerial career to date
>>
anyone have the "happy new year" pep with the spinning effect radiating from his face
>>
>>75738466
because it's a mickey mouse cup and letting Arse win the thing will guarantee that Wenger stays another year. 5D chess from Pep
>>
>>75738519
Wenger went about 12 years without winning a single trophy. He was never going to get sacked, regardless of how he did in the FA Cup.
>>
>>75738580
wrong, they've won the top 4 trophy all these years. Now that is out of reach, they depend on the FA. Arsenal getting a competent manager will be a disaster for the rest of the big 6
>>
>>75738396
>and hasn't been embarrassed by the mythical PL lower sides such as Stoke

>you now remember the 4-2 loss to Leicester
>>
>no trophies
>lucky to scrape top four

EXPOSED
>>
>>75738685
what has been exposed is your anus in that flag
>>
>>75738631
>you know remember the two draws to MIDDLESBOROUGH

ahahahaha
>>
>>75738736
THIS

POOP EXPOSED
>>
>>75738736
holy shit I forgot they drew at home to them

>being unable to beat the 2nd worst team in the league
>TWICE
>>
>>75738736
that just means he's capable of brave mourinho-like performances
>>
>>75738604
>the top 4 trophy
come on, spain
>>
>>75738434

>Real Madrid
>Atletico Madrid
>Valencia
>Sevilla
>Athletic Bilbao
>Malaga
>Real Sociedad

All those teams would have finished top 7 in any other league.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.