[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this board all Europeans talking about soccer? /sp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

Why is this board all Europeans talking about soccer?

/sp/ should be exclusively football, basketball, baseball, and fighting
>>
It's not the board only, but the real word too.
>>
>>75725170
Nobody within 2,000 miles of me cares about soccer. At all. It's all football, basketball, baseball.
>>
>>75725256

Your small flyover town is not 'the real world,' Anon
>>
No.
>>
File: IMG_1449.jpg (69KB, 710x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1449.jpg
69KB, 710x540px
>>75725340
>Nashville
>flyover
>>
>>75724996
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: this is a European board, and you better god damn believe that we'll decide the content posted within it. You Americans got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on /sp/ with an attitude like that.

This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to ESPN.com, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet sporting culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>At the 2010 census, the racial makeup of Nashville was 61.4% White (57.4% non-Hispanic white), 27.7% African American, 0.3% American Indian and Alaska Native, 3.0% Asian, 0.1% Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, 2.5% from two or more races. 9.8% of the total population was of Hispanic or Latino origin (they may be of any race).
>The non-Hispanic White population was 79.5% in 1970.

what did the city of nashville mean by this?
>>
File: monte.jpg (5KB, 200x197px) Image search: [Google]
monte.jpg
5KB, 200x197px
>>75724996
>and fighting
>>
>there are like 7 different shitposting boards
>there's no soccer board or at least an /spg/ to get rid of generals cancer
>>
>>75724996
>and fighting
back the FUCK OFF!?!?! /heem/
>>
>>75725438
breddy tasty pasta
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>75725450
Nashville is becoming Atlanta unfortunately. It's by far the most rapidly growing metropolitan city in America. A lot of that is due to Nissan moving their headquarters here
>>
I, for one, fucking love soccer.

Zero percent meximelt. Deal with it.
>>
You are welcome to discuss the latest dunk by Ja'qwan Johnson or that time one 350 lb nigger collided into other nigger over at >>>/asp/ (Americans Sports)
>>
File: all these disgustings.png (545KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
all these disgustings.png
545KB, 512x768px
>>75724996
>fighting
>>
File: laineowngoal.png (248KB, 599x448px) Image search: [Google]
laineowngoal.png
248KB, 599x448px
no hokkei?
>>
>>75725651
No.
>>
File: 1492605951754.jpg (14KB, 409x295px) Image search: [Google]
1492605951754.jpg
14KB, 409x295px
>>75725450

>tfw live in 91% white city
>>
>>75725651
Nigga besides golf and hockey, baseball is the whitest sport in the world
>>
>>75725686
1. I hate myself for leaving out hockey
2. Yuge Predators fan
3. What is that pic from?
>>
>>75725730
I don't live in Nashville, I live in the suburb 10 minutes south of Nashville.

My town is 94% white, and it has the lowest crime rate in the state. Imagine that!
>>
/sp/ is best taking about niche shit. If you want to have generic sports discussion feel free but this format much better suited to discuss sports you don't normally hear about
>>
File: torona.png (569KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
torona.png
569KB, 640x427px
>>75725801
Laine scored an own goal on his team by accident. Got the pic from here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hNOJqiJb-E
>>
>>75725730
So you live in the middle of nowhere then
>>
>European and soccer threads increasing every year since 2012
>/sp/ becomes complete shit no fun allowed board
Really makes me think
Really makes me think
>>
File: 2048.jpg (271KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
2048.jpg
271KB, 2048x1365px
>>75726041
thats the best place to be
>>
>>75726041
t. Hillary voter
>>
Basketball > football > baseball > fighting > ice hockey
>>
the real problem is that soccer has a million threads, but the real sports all have to be confined into generals

euros are fucking trash and ruin everything
>>
>>75725801
This is bait right?
>>
soccer is the only thing i enjoy talking about any more. i'm bored of baseball, basketball and football. the soccer universe is way bigger and with way more levels.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.