[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that this happened in nba https://www.youtube.com/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

reminder that this happened in nba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cTZsqxPVHo
>>
Goat moment
>>
>>75724727
wow the crowd really out-niggered poor World Peace.
>>
Fans throwing shits at shitball players lol nice
>>
File: 1327092237214.jpg (5KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1327092237214.jpg
5KB, 225x224px
>>75724727
>that cheeky chair at 1:11
>>
Watched this live. It was amazing. I thought there was going to be a full-on riot in the stands
>>
>>75724727

ahahaha holy shit based sjax @ 0:57
>>
Biggest chimp-out in American sports? As good as the brawl was, unfortunately it completely dismantled the very promising Pacers franchise to the point they never really recovered, and on the larger scale it caused the total pussification of the league as NBA literally invented dozens of strict new rules after this. This was the 9/11 of NBA.
>>
>>75724727
and the pistons went on to win it all that year too

what a great year in basketball desu

I miss that level of competitiveness
>>
>>75724727
ARTEST IS IN THE STANDS
>>
>>75725010

we still got euroleague with proper fans. unfortunately game qualities are shit tier compared to nba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcvAOpnnMK0
>>
>>75725010
yeah that "no running into the stands" rule has completely ruined the sport
>>
File: 010.jpg (301KB, 900x1234px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
301KB, 900x1234px
>ron artest legally changed his name to metta world peace despite us seeing this
>>
>>75725110
>unfortunately game qualities are shit tier compared to nba

At least we play real basketball with the actual rules enforced, in NBA literally everyone travels and literally everything counts as an assist, don't even let me started on And-1 rules, fucking ridiculous to Amerifats it's always entertainment first, decency later. LeBron James would have 10 turnovers per game in Europe.
>>
>>75725122
14 year old detected.
>>
>>75725182

yeah i still get triggered by all those travels in nba too.
>>
>>75725203
They sell all their morals and decency (not to mention the fucking written rules) for a little bit of entertainment for highlight reels.
>>
>>75725239
stay mad
>>
File: DED.jpg (224KB, 1139x1081px) Image search: [Google]
DED.jpg
224KB, 1139x1081px
>>75724727
>MFW I'm old enough to remember that
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.