[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>his sport doesnt have the threat of relegation to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: laughing Pepe.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
laughing Pepe.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>his sport doesnt have the threat of relegation to make it interesting
>>
MMA is the only real sport.
>>
>>75721845
football is the world's game anon
>>
>>75721838
>ywn see the Toledo Mud Hens play the Chicago Cubs
>ywn see the Sioux Falls Skyforce play the Boston Celtics
>ywn see the Colorado Avalanche play the Lake Erie Monsters
>ywn never see the Cleveland Browns play the Clemson Tigers(no idea how that'd work but whatever)
>>
>>75722117
i dont even know who those teams or what sports they play. ive heard of boston celtics i think on bill burr podcast.
>>
>some jew council decides what team is allowed to play in any top flight US sport league

nice 'competition'
>>
If American sports don't have relegation what forces mid table teams to invest in quality players? You could just hire amateurs because no matter how much you lose you're guaranteed TV money
>>
>>75722212
Your country's gonna arrest you for hate speech
>>
>>75722226
The Florida/Miami Marlins keep trying that approach.
>>
>>75722226
Yeah plus we have revenue sharing to and publicly built stadiums to some degree in all major sports.

The NFL is the worst by far. I don't think a single nfl team has operated at a loss for the year since the 2008 Detroit Lions, and they went 0-16. 32 teams times 8 yrs=256 operating years combined without a single operating loss.

NFL is a massive scam.
>>
>>75722428
sounds like NFL is a massive success
>>
Yeah, Americans need to drop that Soviet communist bullshit and embrace capitalism in their sports.

No mercy for losers!
>>
>>75721838
as a murrkan I really like the threat of relegation. But the owner who cares about winning is few and far in between, most will gladly take mediocre guaranteed money than risk anything ever. Such is the pain of an A's fan.
>>
>>75722471
Not hard to succeed when the majority of your largest expense(stadiums) is paid by someone else(taxpayers).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.