[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mannequins with the jerseys of De Rossi, Nainggolan, Salah a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: [email protected] (57KB, 1000x563px)
rom-20896-kuN-U11002618202163rFD-1024x576@LaStampa.it.jpg
57KB, 1000x563px
Mannequins with the jerseys of De Rossi, Nainggolan, Salah and Dzeko were hanged this night at the Colosseum, together with a banner that said "just a tip, no offense... sleep with the lights on". It seems like Lazio's ultras are behind it but it's not sure yet.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie-A/Roma/05-05-2017/roma-manichini-impiccati-web-lazio-rivendica-20077344140.shtml

I've been trying to explain to people who don't follow Serie A why our teams fail when it matters the most to no avail and this is the perfect example. You guys just don't get the huge pressure teams of cities like Rome, Florence or Neaples suffer constantly for all the season. This is why they will never win, unless some kind of miracle happens.
>>
>>75716796
stylish/10
>>
ERR SISTEMA GIUVE RUBATO CAMPIONATO
>>
top bantz
>>
>>75716796
Me on the left
>>
>>75716796
>un consiglio, senza offesa... dormite con la luce accesa
Jesus that is easy to translate and the last time I had latin was some 8 years ago in HS. Should I learn Italian, is it always that simple?
>>
>>75717192
>is it always that simple
Yes :^)

No, you fucking mongoloid, it's literally the hardest language to learn that uses the latin alphabet because of all the exceptions. At least if you wanna learn it well. I guess German would be harder in the beginning because of cases but after that things change.
>>
>>75717251
Calm down dude. It's an easy language to understand the basics because the latin words are common in english.
"council ...-- offense.... dormant... light... access"

Also didn't realize "no offense" was also an italian troll phrase (like in english).
>>
>>75717689
That's exactly what I said, can't you read? It's easier at the beginning but if you wanna learn it well it's a nightmare.

Most certainly you will always make mistake even after you live here for years.
>>
>>75717885
Hard to tell what you're saying m8, on account of your poor English
>>
>>75717937
My English is fine, everything I've stated in my first post is clear, it's your understanding that's poor.
>>
>>75717885
You called someone a mongoloid. At least wait for an insult before you start with the drama.
>>
>>75717979
He's the one who said learning a language, especially Italian was easy.
It's not an insult if it describes reality.

Also we're on 4chan, it's not an aggression, it's just friendly banter. What the fuck are you, a sjw?
>>
File: wew.gif (801KB, 250x195px)
wew.gif
801KB, 250x195px
>your once homogeneous country is being raped by immigrants
>who cares
>instead direct all your energy towards a shitty soccer team that you waste your disposable income on while getting nothing material in return

Europe deserves its fate
>>
>>75716796

nice to see old school hooliganism back in italy

>inb4 customers chimp
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.