[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>South Africa 2010, Russia 2018, Qatar 2022 What a time to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: worstworldcupever.png (237KB, 792x933px) Image search: [Google]
worstworldcupever.png
237KB, 792x933px
>South Africa 2010, Russia 2018, Qatar 2022

What a time to be alive, literally the shitties countries I can think of to host the world cup in. Maybe in 2026 they can host it in Iran.
>>
Why leave Brazil out of the list? It's a bigger shithole than those 3 countries
>>
>>75715736
Why hating South Africa and no Brazil?
>>
USA want 2016, so yeah it would continue the tradition
>>
>>75715736
Qatar is atleast rich though
>>
>>75715757
Brazil is a football country also no vuvuzela
>>
>>75715783
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*
>>
All those stadiums fit about 500,000 people in total.

There are only about 300,00 qatar nationals in the country
>>
>>75715760
think they're bit late for that
>>
Fuck you OP
>>
SA was cool, except for the vuvuzuelas
>>
>>75715987
The vuvuzelas were annoying enough to ruin the entire World Cup for me.

Annoying fucking shitheads, they didn't even react to what was happening on the field, but just blew that shitty "instrument" for the entire 90 fucking minutes.

WC in Africa? Never again!
They had their chance and - literally - blew it.
>>
>>75715987
i don't think Qatar is gonna be that bad. They have a lot of ideas and money unlike Brazil and SA
>>
>>75715736
Russia is perfectly fine.

The other two are clearly shady business though
>>
>>75717237
>tfw we killed africans after they dived the entire game
Felt so good

Shame we got refballed even harder by Holland though but eh, whatever.
>>
what happens on the west side of qatar?
>>
2030 in chink
>>
This gonna be good, air conditioned stadiums in the middle of the desert it's historical

see you all on the red sea
>>
>>75715760
hahaha
good post Nigel!
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39816044
>>
>1. Brazil
Watch your wallet and who you try to fuck very carefully and you'll have a good time
>2. South Africa
Aids and vuvuzelas everywhere, try and find the white part of town
>3. Russia
Grim, mafia-run, hate westerners. Will fight you and will win
>4. Qatar
Perfectly safe, unless you want to do something highly unusual like drink a beer or have sex. Don't finish your bottle of water or you might die.
>>
Why shit though?
>>
You could have had it in Based Straya, but nooooo!
>>
>>75718784
>42ÂșC on winter
>mudslimes
>extremist mudslimes

Iran is 100 times better 2bh
>>
>>75718784
I'd rather Qatar than the shithole of SA, even with not being able to drink. Also, vuvuzelas. Brazil is another shithole but they care about football and the atmosphere is pretty good. Can't see what's wrong with Putin's Russia. I think the mafia are more likely to be respectful that the mobs around here. Their hooligans might feel the same way too, plus that BS is hyped up because it's. Doubt hooligans are worse than in any other place.
>>
>>75715736
>(planned)
Literally who thought this was a good idea
>>
>>75718963

Russia's firms are going to be quited down by the FSB by choice or by force. Foreign firms, possibly will be there. But there's no way Putin's going to let other Russians ruin his crown jewel.
>>
File: 52-seXRazvPhO8.jpg (68KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
52-seXRazvPhO8.jpg
68KB, 604x403px
>>75718963
Well they kicked the shit out of you in Marseille
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/02/16/chilling-documentary-reveals-howrussian-hooligans-plan-ambush/

>>75719013
One of their politicians actually commended the violence them last time
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/05/russian-mp-legalise-football-violence-sport
>>
>>75719041
Because those British guys are a bunch of louts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-2mMdGH__4
Based Russkies won't start shit unless someone wants to act tough.
>>
I think worse than the host countries is FIFAs decision to just keep fucking up the modus with more and more shit teams clogging up the tournaments. If they could they would just have eternal never ending world cups 24/7 so they can sell Coca Cola adverts.
>>
>>75715736
>yfw the Islamic State hosts the 2026 World Cup
>>
File: 1469438712784.gif (319KB, 222x170px) Image search: [Google]
1469438712784.gif
319KB, 222x170px
>>75718972
>>
>>75715736

Brazil is a bigger shithole than Russia. Much much bigger
>>
File: image11.jpg (363KB, 1333x926px) Image search: [Google]
image11.jpg
363KB, 1333x926px
>>75719568
>>
>>75719568
At least it's warm. Wait is this about the asses?
>>
i just wanted to masturbate but as i was getting ready my mother called me and now i have don't want to masturbate anymore
>>
>England should have been hosting the world cup next year.

Feels bad man

Why didn't it at least go to Portugal Spain joint bid.

Russia the Qatar

Just
>>
>>75719597
Fuck that's grim. Where in the USSR is that
>>
>>75719739
Norlisk in Siberia apparently so ok there will be no world cup games there. No vegetation can grow there.
>>
>>75718512
Nice georaphy skills, red Sea is on the other side of Saudi Arabia
>>
You all seem to have forgotten that the World Cup in Qatar will be played in December. Will literally be the worst World Cup ever. I personally associate international football tournaments with summer, and being able to watch the games with a massive group of people all wearing orange t-shirts. The feeling of summer paired with a major international football is the best feeling in the world.

Obviously I understand that it would be impossible to play football in Qatar during the summer, but it just goes to show you FIFA doesn't give a flying fuck about anything.
>>
>>75719946
This. We're going to be watching exhausted 0-0s with a thick coat on.
>>
>>75719990
I can get behind the idea of watching football while /comfy/ but when I see players playing in sunny conditions it ruins the entire thing. CL nights and EPL during the last weeks of the year is what /comfy/ was made for.

This also brings me to another point where the World Cup will mean that every league in Europe will have some kind of fucked up break in between, I have no clue how they're going to do all of that with European football in there as well.
>>
>Hating based Iran and their based fans
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.