[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>le checkdown man >le carried by his o-line and rb man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: i.png (143KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
i.png
143KB, 350x254px
>le checkdown man
>le carried by his o-line and rb man
>le play against the worst teams in the league man
>le get beat by the Giants man

Remind me why people rate this fraud?
>>
*wins the owl*
>>
fans never learn

very few QBs are more than game managers
>>
>>75709223
Can't even win a playoff game lol
>>
you're thinking of wentz
>>
>>75710716
Wentz beat the Giants last year iirc

>carried by his RB
lol
>>
>>75708206
he's a 4th rounder who won a shit load of games. the success wasn't his alone but when romo went down the consensus was dallas would be a dumpster fire, remember? for that he has earned respect.
and i'm a lifelong skins fan.
>>
>>75710734

There is some weird pox on Eli when it comes to playing in Philadelphia. It's almost like he can't win when he goes in there.

>>75713307

People were jizzing themselves over Prescott after he carved up the Rams in his first game and there was even some discussion of a QB controversy IIRC.
>>
>>75713343
there's a season's worth of tape for DCs to pick apart, so there's no doubt he'll regress somewhat, but for a 4th round pick he's already exceeded expectations.
go skins HTTR
>>
It's gonna be hilarious watching him and the boys shitting all over Wentz and the eagles over the next few hilarious
>>
>>75713425
I don't understand why people assume that Dak's going to regress because there's tape on him. He's not a meme QB like RG3 or Kaep, where once you figure out the system you can shut it down. If he's like any other black QB he's more like Steve McNair. He plays quarterback traditionally, so he'll probably just get better with a year of experience.
>>
File: 1493083233284.jpg (6KB, 185x263px) Image search: [Google]
1493083233284.jpg
6KB, 185x263px
>Cuckbois think they're going anywhere without a defensive line, linebackers, or secondary
>>
>>75713449

That's not a bad comparison but I think Cam is more similar to McNair in terms of play style (Though Cam is less tough/smart than McNair was)

Dak Prescott almost reminds me more of Donovan McNabb.
>>
>>75713449
no, he's not a meme, but everyone has tendencies and habits. DCs make a living documenting weaknesses in new QBs and they'll find Daks. Then Dak will evolve his game, the DCs will throw wrinkles at him, and so on. But you are correct in that he will not be crippled by the first round of film study preparation like the one-dimensional mobile backs.
>>
>>75713507
I don't like comparing him to McNabb because I want to believe he's more clutch than McNabb and less of a bitch. Never ever going to forget McNabb throwing up in the huddle.
>>
File: lol.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>75713449
>cowboys fans in charge of remembering philly fans saying the exact same thing about foles
>>
>"the Cowboys are very good Shannon, I think this new young offense is unlike anything Brady has ever seen, and with the unseen comes surprise"
>"SKEEEEUP. The Cowgirls fucking suck, this whole Super Bowl favorite shit is a trick because they're America's supposed team"
>>
>>75713449

Dak is light years ahead of wher McNabb and Nigger Cam was in their respective rookie seasons.
Dak rarely looks to run the ball, and he's way more accurate than those two bums in their prime.

He makes good decisions and takes a sack when necessary. These are concepts that only top 5 QB's exhibit. He doesn't need to be Drew Brees and put up 500yds (only to lose by 2 TD's), because the Cowboys are a complete offense and like ball control.

Dak will have another good year, and win 10+ games.
>>
>>75708206
he's good, but not sure how good

needs a year with fucked up D, like russell did

i think he's middle of the pack.
>>
>>75714956
Wilson played in an offense that relied on the defense not giving up points and the offense will be reliable enough with a QB to not make mistakes. Dak is in an offense that does some of the same things, but props up the defense instead of vice versa like Seattle. Dak and the offense still minimize mistakes, but they can do almost anything with the ball and are practically guaranteed to put points on the board every single drive, their defense just needs to not give up big plays and get a stop or two resulting in punts per game like how Seattle's offense just needs to not give up an interception or fumble because their defense keeps them ahead in the score with stops.
>>
>>75708206
>0 (ZERO) playoff wins
>>
>>75713307
Yeah, I mean, he's fine. Exceeded expectations. But if you listen to cowboys fans, you'd think he's already better than Brady.
>>
File: images(3).jpg (5KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
5KB, 269x187px
>>75715059
But who has a ring...actually having this conversation like I'm not the best black qb in the league right now...
>>
File: 1489202969114.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489202969114.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>TFW everybody's arguing about rookie QB's and I'm sitting here with the second best QB of all time
feels good bro
>>
>>75718402
>All those playes misjudging the ball
>Biggest dude in the pile gets an easy catch at the line

Still a great moment.
>>
>>75718402
That's not Brady
>>
>Dak is a checkdown baby
talking NFC East he is actually the QB with more passes attempted for more than 10 yds from the LOS % wise, and he only loses in raw numbers of completions to Cousins
>>
>>75718402
le run around in circles man
only puckers fans rate him anyway
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.