[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can they win la liga? How many chances? It's seems to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Can they win la liga?

How many chances? It's seems to me that it's unlikely that Real Madrid loses any point, let alone lose 3 points
>>
>>75704150
about 45%

i can see Real losing focus a bit after they qualify for the final. depends on when they'll face celta though
>>
>>75704150
I give them 20% at best but the games are taking their toll on halal's squad so who knows, they play some absolute shit football
>>
5% chance
>>
>>75704150

it's a done deal, they have the advantage against madrid in case of draw in points and they have a easier calendar.
>>
1% chance
Real has a really strong squad and plus Ramos to score in injury time if they need to
>>
Dont even bother to watch those cunts. Madrid wont fail.
>>
>>75704298
also if they end up with the same points, who wins? via goals difference?
>>
>>75704389
head to head points so barca
>>
>>75704298
But Halal is the cancer here, Manolo
>>
>>75704279

This. The calender will defeat halal. Injuries are sapping them. Pepe, carvajal etc.
>>
File: 1462575077007.png (66KB, 400x379px) Image search: [Google]
1462575077007.png
66KB, 400x379px
>>75704713
>implying Halal doesn't have the best squad in the world
>>
>>75704150
Tony Adams's Granada will destroy Halal.
>>
>>75704557
>it's a Cletus trying to fit in with the chicanos episode
>>
>>75704239
Halal has been playing like shit for most of the season yet they manage to win every time anyway. Something which both annoys me and earns my respect. Neither Real nor Barca has played well this season really...
>>
Madrid have chocked in the past, but Barcelona has chocked alot this season
They should seriously be like 6 points ahead but are just tied with Madrid having a game inhand instead
>>
>>75704856
>its the Halal gypsy faggot
You need to get laid. Obsessing over your muslim cuck club this much is not healthy
>>
>>75704150

Barca will win the league by 1 point again. Cap dis.
>>
>>75709001
I did. They'll also lose the UCL final v Juve. Now, cap me.
>>
>>75709029

Capped. But confused. Did you mean Halal?
>>
If I was Granada players I would break Modric & Kroos so they lose the league and the Champions league before going down. Anyway Real will lose to Sevilla 3-2.
>>
>>75709607

2 nil sevilla. Christian Ronald will go missing.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.