[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is <Poop ruining an otherwise extremely promising young player,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Kevin_De_Bruyne-Ci_3452126b.jpg (174KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Kevin_De_Bruyne-Ci_3452126b.jpg
174KB, 620x387px
Is <Poop ruining an otherwise extremely promising young player, by playing him out of position?
>>
Wait, do people unironically rate this guy? He's shit.
>>
>>75700503
Unironically in top 3 eplel players when playing in preferred position in form
>>
>>75700503

>most assists this season across all leagues
>shit
>>
>>75700503
hes been citys best playmaker since joining
>>
>>75700518
>>75700521
>muh assists
He's a shit Ozil who doesn't contribute at all to build up but has an admittedly very accurate cross.
>>75700522
This is not a picture of David Silva
>>
>>75700480
>De Downie
>Promising
He is shit.I don't know why people hyped him so much
>>
Amazing player wasted at a shit club
>>
>>75700480
Probably saving him by making him a mid. You need to be a pacenog or highly athletic to stay as a winger. This guy is better off playing deeper.
>>
>>75700557
Here, have a free (you)
>>75700629
He just seems to be wasting his best attributes playing so deep.
He would be a lot more profilic playing behind the striker as a 10
>>
Maybe he would be better as a ten but how else do you get the best out of him and Silva?

>>75700629
He is pretty pacey, just not the best dribbler.
>>
>>75700480
Are you retarded?
>>
he has been misplacing so many easy passes recently

he also puts balls into good areas without checking if anyone is there to get on the end of it a bit too often

definitely benefits playing next to silva or with toure behind who can actually control the tempo of the game
>>
>>75700658
His main strength is literally crossing, that's how he gets 90% of his assists. As others here have pointed out, he can't control the tempo of the ball nor can he dribble at defenders effectively.
>>
>>75700725

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1AUonzsPlk
>>
>>75700725
His main strength is playing super direct instinctive passes and crosses. He's not le smart midfield playmaker. He's just a white monkey with excelllent technique

Pep thinks he's a playmaker because he's an exposed baldlet and not nearly as smart as I
>>
>>75700725

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMz7RMmfo44
>>
>>75701032
This. He always seems almost clumsy when he is on the ball, but still has that abillity to pick the right pass and make the right run.
He really activates my almonds sometimes
>>
>>75700603
He was very clutch in Germany
His main strengths seem to be his touch (shooting, crossing) and his ability to win loose balls in front of the opponents defenders. He's kind of quick and erratic and one of those that you'd neither want in your own or in the opponents team

Too clumsy and hit and miss for my taste, but could be useful in a specific role, or as the star of a bad team.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.