[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

be honest: you don't actually think Ronaldo is better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 54

File: IMG_0386.jpg (46KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0386.jpg
46KB, 620x430px
be honest: you don't actually think Ronaldo is better than him do you?
>>
>>75691549

sad!
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>75691549
be honest: you're not actually autistic are you?
>>
>le footy lad look
>>
>>75691549
If Madrid hadn't lost to Barca, Messi wouldn't be in the discussion for the Ballon d'Or.

Madrid is dominating every European league giant in the UCL, and only struggles in La liga, drawing 1-1 against Atletico but beating them 3-0 in the UCL, losing to Sevilla and then Sevilla.

It's safe to say Madrid, Ronaldo are using the healthy competition level in La Liga to dominate Europe, which Barca (and Messi) have failed to do.

Ronaldo is winning the Ballon d'Or this year.
>>
lol messi is top 5 all-time, it would be hard to justify ronaldo even being in the top 15. He is a pure goalscorer and those come and go, but legends like Messi stay forever.
>>
Individually no but he's had a better career, for what it's worth
>>
i don't see how anyone can legitimately believe that ronaldo isn't better than ronaldo desu. from 2009-2012, sure theres a real argument for messi being the best. Afterwards, take xavi and inesta away from him? not so great. So it's obvious that he, himself, wasn't the determining factor in his GOATness.

Ronaldo on the other hand? makes players like ozil and di maria look world class. What ronaldo brings to the table is widly consistent across the board. He can play anywhere and still achieve the highest level of success.

there are only a few factors you need to consider, that ultimately remove messi completely from the conversation of GOAT, nor even allow for the comparison to ronaldo. 1) His success in the guardiola era vs after, 2) knocked out of the QF of the CL, 3 out of the 4 years he's played with BOTH suarez and neymar. 3) # of finals he's lost for argentina vs how many times he's retired
>>
>>75691888
>legitimately believe that ronaldo isn't better than ronaldo

kek, you know what i meant, ronaldo > messi
>>
File: aint my nigga.jpg (52KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
aint my nigga.jpg
52KB, 407x407px
>>75691888
Not you again.. You're why people shit on the leaf
>>
>>75691888
>it's Ronaldinho and Deco!
>it's Ibrahimovic and Eto'o!
>it's Iniesta and Xavi!
>no, it's Suarez and Neymar!

also
*ignore that Argentina couldn't even get out of QF before Messi*
*ignore that Argentina lost all its games without Messi, but won all its games with Messi*
>>
>>75691947
*ignore that messi is 0/4 in finals for argentina, only which in 2014 WC argentina weren't the favourites to win
>>
When Ronaldo was in that great run a couple of years ago, scoring 50+ goals per season, he was untouchable. And I fucking hate Ronaldo.

It was like watching art in those years... a delight to watch.
>>
>it's this assblasted canadian again
>>
Higuain is actually better and more clutch than Messi.
>>
>>75691978
Blaming 2007 on Messi is like blaming 2004 on Ronaldo

Then that's just Higuain choking. Messi wishes he could get injured and have Elder scoring while he's warming the bench.
>>
>>75691919

He actually posted a good post, he brought his point and backed it up well. Youre just a leaf trying to bring other leaves down to your shitpost level.
>>
File: 561511.jpg (51KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
561511.jpg
51KB, 1024x578px
>>75692103
>Messi wishes he could get injured and have Elder scoring while he's warming the bench.

laughed harder than I should
>>
File: ronccc-1024x599.jpg (53KB, 1024x599px) Image search: [Google]
ronccc-1024x599.jpg
53KB, 1024x599px
>hold my jacket rodrigo, i have to take pictures with the trophy
>>
>>75692103
okay so everything pre 2007 for messi doesn't count, everything for ronaldo still counts. thus that would mean;
Messi: 6 La ligas, 3 CL's, 0/3 in finals for argentina
Ronaldo; 3 premier leagues, 1 la liga, 3 Cl's, 1/2 in finals for portugal (pro tip: they never made it past the semi's BEFORE ronaldo)

hmmmmm, really gets my neurons firing. Who could possibly be the better player? One player has seen limited success with only one team, and failed to win anything outside of that team. The other has won everything there is to win with 2 different teams, in 2 different leagues, across 9 years, and has captained his national team to the highest level of success they've ever had.

really makes you wonder
>>
>>75691549
Get a life you fucking autist. Spee goes 2 days without sucking the manlet's dick and you throw a fit about it.
>>
Cristiano has won a more difficult international competition with an inferior national team.

REALLY
MAKES
YOU
THINK
>>
>>75693562
T H I S
>>
Of course not, can't even objectively argue Ronaldo is better. The Euro is the biggest literal doesn't count award wrongly credited to him and no one seriously thinks he's better it's just nice to see some competition.

Ronaldo shows the closest you can get to godhood through hard work which is apparently pretty fucking high but no one puts him at the same out of this world level as Messi naturally is.

I mean Messi just changes his diet a bit and goes back to being GOAT, he doesn't need to spend 12 hours a day training and lifting weights, he wants to enjoy his family life as well. Messi with peak physical form would be fucking scary.
>>
File: 1478118584430.gif (894KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1478118584430.gif
894KB, 320x213px
Actually I do
>>
>>75693562
but he barely played in the final
and his team was fairly shitty throughout, didn't they draw every game besides the final he played like 10 minutes in?
>>
>>75693807
>not losing and playing the system in your favour somehow discredits your victory

defense WINS championships
>>
File: 1470680552967.gif (2MB, 435x245px) Image search: [Google]
1470680552967.gif
2MB, 435x245px
Missi fags say that Ronaldo didnt play the euro final..........
but I didnt see messi play in the wc final.....?????
>>
>>75692326
Why only count finals, lmao?

Losing in quarter finals is better than reaching a final? top fucking kek
>>
/sp/ is a pro-Messi board.
>>
>>75693807
Well sure, but that doesn't change the fact that Argentina has been stacked for Messi's entire career and he still hasn't won jack shit with them.
>>
File: 1493816209173.png (244KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1493816209173.png
244KB, 500x492px
>>75693931
>>
>>75693562
But Copa america is rank-wise the hardest continental competition. You dont play shitters like Pooland, Croashita or fucking Iceland in the knockout rounds
>>
>>75693945
>argentina
>stacked
lol, Portugal was always way more solid

better goalkeeper
better defense
better midfield

we only had better strikers, but they are all chokers when it matters

Higuain missed 3 goals, 1 in each final
>>
>>75693908
>Losing in the QF's is better than being the last team to lose

You want to compare who's lost more when were in a discussion discussing who's the better player? It would have no merit, ronaldo is older and both of them play/played in completely different competitions. The only comparable factor/acihevement is ultimately victory in this case.
>>
>>75694052
>i only look at the number of titles
oh ok, you're a total pleb

what a waste of time
>>
>>75693971
Poland is ranked 11th
croatia is ranked 15th
iceland is 24th

messi played fucking usa, venezuela, and fucking bolivia
>>
File: bait.png (116KB, 873x623px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
116KB, 873x623px
>>75694098
>FIFA ranking
>>
>>75694135
Shh, our retarded tsubhuman leaf thinks shitters like Iceland are in the same level as Ecuador or Paraguay
>>
File: dtnine.jpg (76KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
dtnine.jpg
76KB, 475x475px
>>75691549

Beer gut Ameriburger here....

Everyone I talk to at my local "British" Pub says something along these lines..... "Well.... CR7 has great skills,,, and I would love him on my team... he just seems to be in the right place at the right time, and that's no accident..... but Messi can create his own shot out of nothing... and would be valuable anywhere...."

Bottom lines is.... even "hardcore" fans don't choose either one.. they recognize greatness in 2 different places.

>Whataburger
>>
>>75694006
>Higuain missed 3 goals, 1 in each final
missi fags resorting to chatting shit about their own players
whens has portugal done this?
>>75694135
>But Copa america is rank-wise the hardest continental competition
am I missing something you bitch?
>>
>>75691788
this
>>
>>75694231
>i agree with it so it must be correct
>>
>>75694098
Are you actually basing team quality on FIFA rankings? You've clearly never seen those teams play
>>
>>75694094
lmao where would it end if we were to look at anything else? # of specific wins? are wins vs some teams more important than wins vs others? how about total minutes played in games in which their team won? mintues compared to which teams they were played against (e.g playing 5 mintues vs bayern munich would be worth more than playing 5 mintues against granada)? How many minutes played vs total number of games, vs total number of games in a month? in a week? in a span of 96 hours?

Who fucking cares. The only thing that matters in the end is winning. Winning and titles are mutally inclusive.
>>
>>75694271
No but you did. Here let me quote your hamburgler neckbeard pisshole again

>But Copa america is rank-wise the hardest continental competition. You dont play shitters like Pooland, Croashita or fucking Iceland in the knockout rounds
>But Copa america is rank-wise the hardest continental competition. You dont play shitters like Pooland, Croashita or fucking Iceland in the knockout rounds
>>
>>75694191
70% of the teams playing Copa America are top 20 ELO
>>
File: 1.png (57KB, 1329x607px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
57KB, 1329x607px
>>75694006
Not disagreeing about more recent years, but I still don't understand how you guys managed to lose this one to a team of meme players managed by fucking Dunga.

Apart from the GK every single one of those guys are better in their position than anyone Ronaldo every played with on Portugal.
>>
Paul Scholes is better than both of them.
>>
>>75694266
not this
>>
File: 1492550441573.jpg (9KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1492550441573.jpg
9KB, 250x242px
>it's a missi vs tsunaldo thread
>>
>>75694286
How about you watch the games, you utter pleb?
>>
>>75694322
>discredits fifa rankings
>then uses fifa rankings to credit the difficulty of his micky mouse cup
>>
>>75694325
Because Basile is a meme coach

He didn't believe in tactic and strategy. He literally told them to go out and have fun.
>>
>>75694315
You quoted someone else, i dont give a shit about rankings
Teams like Iceland play literal part time soccer players and make it past the group stages in the Euro. you won't find that in Copa America.
>hamburgler neckbeard pisshole
physically cringed
>>
>>75694369
>ELO = FIFA
I am done with leafs
>>
>>75694369
Fifa rankings are trash and have been for a while. Opinion discarded you fucking leaf
>>
>>75694361
i do wacth games. i watched both semi final games this week. Weird though, i watched ronaldo score a hattrick but didn't see messi do anything?
>>
>>75694369
holy shit you are genuinely retarded.
>>
depends on which Ronaldo you are talking about
El phenomenom or TSUUU
>>
>>75694322
Messi played chile (6th ELO)
Panama (53rd)
Bolivia (45th)
venezuela (43rd)
USA (32nd)
wow that really backfired didnt it?
dont bother replying
>>
>>75694500
how the fuck am i suposed to have assumed what he meant by ELO? i just assumed it was some retarded abbreviation black people use to emphasis something they said
>>
>>75694538
Nice moving the goalposts. He was talking about the quality of Copa America overall, not about the path each team had. Also, we trashed all those teams, instead of getting through with ties and 3rd places.
>>
File: stop sign fly.gif (333KB, 289x149px) Image search: [Google]
stop sign fly.gif
333KB, 289x149px
>>75694575
embarrassing. stick to hockey
>>
>>75694486
Yeah, I get that you only started to watch football this year.

If you like statistics so much, go wank over WhoScored that at least takes everything into account (passes, key passes, dribbles, situations created, % of chances scores/% of chances available, etc.)
spoiler: Messi has been #1 for 8 seasons in a row
>>
>>75694587
What's with the waterworks? Mad you just got butt told? I juts used your arguments against you and you still got the nerve to accuse me of moving goalposts. Just give up, messi always, is, and always will be inferior to Ronaldo
>>
>>75694486
operational words: this week
>>
>>75694587
Also
>he
we all know it was you. Amazing how the posters count didnt change when you posted? Spectacular
>>
What's with all the leafs in this thread?
>>
>>75694656
>yank talking about Copa America in general
>counter-argument is the path Argentina had in one edition
>>
>>75694587
>trashed all those teams
>loses to the same team in the finals back-to-back when it actually matters

huray for "trashing" teams when nothings on the line kek

>>75694598
remind me who's the all time CL scorer and assister? Most goals in the knock stages of the CL? who has 8 goals in their last 3 CL games and who only has 1 in their last 6?

How many stars does argentina have? how many did they have before and after messi?

How many national titles did portugal have before ronaldo? how about after? oh and wait, who's the leading scorer in Euro history?

>>75694646
L M F A O. holy kek.

so let me get this straight, you don't think titles matter >>75694094 , but you think situations created and dribbles do? ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
>>
File: cringe.jpg (22KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
22KB, 600x337px
>>75694656
>Mad you just got butt told?
>>
>>75694696
>it was you
It was an American, you can see the flags, you know?
>>
>>75694646
>if you like stats so much, ignore the ones that really matter like goals scored and assists made, and look at all these literal who stats

Jesus christ....
>>
>>75694711
It's just one Halal paki/chink Cucknadian autist trying to argue about Tsu being the best despite having only watched football recently (and didnt even know basic shit like Elo ratings)
>>
>>75694738
I said that actually watching the games is the most important. And that if you can't get over Americuck obsession with statistics, at least use WhoScored.

>titles matter
Well that's it gentlemen.

Gento (6 Champions Leagues) is the best player in the history of Europe. Period.
>>
>>75694799
im actually the pajeet, idk what the leaf is
>>
>>75694786
Goal scored and assists are also taken into account

Problem with goals is that scoring 2 out of 3 (Messi) is the same as scoring 2 out of 10 (Ronaldo)

or that creating 1 chance and having your teammate score it (Ronaldo) is the same as creating 3 chances but your teammate scoring only once (Messi)

That's why you also use key passes (Messi trashes Ronaldo here) and % of efficacy (Messi also trashes Ronaldo here)
>>
>>75694762
nope both argie flags
consider re-reading the posts that were replied to
>>75694736
embarrassing
why would I count the teams messi DIDNT play? in a fucking messi thread? about the copa america 2016?
if you cant read or use your brain then dont bother trying to make an argument
>>
>>75694807
>implying i said titles are THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS

how does it feel knowing you literally have to put words into my mouth in order to counter argue anything i've said? like you literally have no arguments, because your obviously wrong or not smart enough to come up with some, that you actually have to make things up just to have something to say back?
>>
>>75694858
see >>75693971 (American flag)

>>75694859
"The only comparable factor/acihevement is ultimately victory in this case."

also reminder that Iniesta is better than Ronaldo in every possible way

>2 Euro (scored in the final)
>1 WC (scored in the final)
>4 CL (scored in the final)
>8 league titles
>>
>>75692103
>muh Higuain choking
you know what the difference is between Ronaldo and Messi? Ronaldo can inspire his team. Last year was so funny looking at the contrast. Ronaldo plays a final where the game isn't going the way he wants and he comes off with an injury. He spends the rest of the match cheering from the sidelines and gives Eder a vote of confidence telling him that he's going to score the winner. At the end of the match everyone goes off to celebrate with him.

What does Messi do in that year's final when shit goes wrong? He spends the rest of it moping and nobody looks like they want to fucking play. They're just there because they made it that far but they are all scared shitless of the inevitable loss, Messi being the face of that.
>>
>>75693807
it doesnt matter nigger he carried his team to the final , thats the hardest part .
>>
>>75694931
>can inspire a team
>never got out of QF in a World Cup since Figo retired
>Euro title won by qualifying 3rd with all ties and not even playing the final (i.e.: his teammates won it)
>>
>losing 3 finals in a row including missing the desicive penalty is somehow better than actually winning a harder tournament
>the state of underage messi delusionists
>>75694929
ok
>>75694587 (argie)
>>75694322 (argie)
stop trying to make a fool out of yourself
>>
I have a question for you gentlemen, who will decline faster with age?

Ronaldo is a better athlete and will be able to keep up for longer, but his game is more based around physicality and strength, both of which will inevitably decline.

Messi might have greater technical ability and his passing and reading of the game will only get better with age, but he won't be able to carry the entire team on his back like he has been doing once he starts getting into his 30s.
>>
>>75695011
>his teammates win without him
>HE won it, it was HIM!
>>
>>75694931
So Ronald is a world class cheerleader? What's your fucking point you retarded chicano scum? You dont give Balon dors to Cheerleaders but to the best player.
>>
>>75691549
no.
but ronaldo is clutch in a way messi often isn't, and I will gladly TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU every penalty and tap-in
frankly I can't stand either of their teams, but I like watching both players
>>
File: IMG_1160.jpg (86KB, 634x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1160.jpg
86KB, 634x434px
>>75691549
I dont give a shit whose better, I just hope those indio argies never win another title, a nation of cheats
>>
>>75694851
>problem with goals is that scoring 2 goals out of 3 goals is the same as scoring 2 goals out of 10 goals

wtf does that even mean and why would i even care? the end product is still 2 goals?

>>75694929
>quotes me saying "The only comparable factor/acihevement is ultimately victory in this case."
>"The only comparable factor/acihevement is ultimately victory in this case."
>The only comparable factor...in this case
>factor...this case
>THIS. CASE.
>proceeds to bring up a completely different '''case''' and comparsion

i don't ever shit on non english speaking countries for grammatic/clerical errors, but if you're going to be making such completely irrelevant arguements because of your misintrerpration of english i literally can't argue with you. You will never truly understand what i'm saying.
>>
>>75695041
No retard I'm telling you Portugal likes Ronaldo because he's the leader of the team while Messi is an inconvenience for Argentina. Without Messi they could play a different type of football that doesn't rely on a choking midget who throws autistic fits in the locker room.
>>
>>75695038
>ronaldo
>top scorer on his team in the tourney
>wins

>messi
>misses A FUCKING PENALTY
>loses his 3rd tourney in a row

Cue even more mental gymnastics
>>
>>75694995
he was injured last wc, its a known fact,

I still think messi is better but lets be objective here
>>
>>75695080
Oh so titles only matter when it's convenient? kek

Ronaldo is Gerd Müller

Except Gerd Müller actually won more titles, so he was actually better by your standards

Messi is something else like Zidane. You look at Zidane's statistics and they are terrible. Only a pleb that never watched a full game with Zidane there would try to argue that Zidane wasn't a GOAT.
>>
>>75695085
>unironically thinking Argentina will magically play better without their best player even though said player has bailed them out in WCQs and world cup games where no one else showed up.
Id >tf >tt but since you're a retarded chicano scum, I'll instead say CHI.
From here on out you wont get a serious response from me.
CHI
>>
>>75695112
>scores 3 goals in 1 game
>disappears the other 5 games
>le top scorer with his team
>>
>>75695124
Ronaldo's doctor told him not to play yet still scored
The injury carried until early in the 14/15 season where he missed a few games
Messi amazingly managed to disappear after nigeria and iran
>>75695174
this entire post is so bizarrely incorrect im not sure where to even start
>>
>>75695149
btw, Messi's statistics are actually better than Ronaldo's when you get down to it

when Messi is 32 like Ronaldo, he will be 60 goals and 40 assists ahead of where Ronaldo is now

but judging Messi with statistics is dumb as fuck, go to the stadium fool
>>
>>75695085
>Messi is holding back Argentina
What fucking crack are you smoking? Who is better than Messi in Argentina as a 10? Dybala? Pastore? All those players even in their current primes still dont produce the same number of goals and assists like old man Messi.
>>
>>75695210
>creates both goals against QF and R16
>"disappear"
>>
>>75695174
actually its going to bother me all day so I will dismantle this obelisk of tears
>scores 3 goals in 1 game
3 in 2
>disappears the other 5 games
3 assists sweetie
>le top scorer with his team
Oh wow! He actually got something right!
>>75695283
keep crying my friend
>>
>>75695245
>>75695085
10 is dead nigger. Nobody uses a fucking 10. It's funny that you think Messi is a play maker
>>
>>75691549
there are more things to football other than dribbling and beating getafe defenders.
>>
>>75695149
WHEN did i ever say titles ONLY MATTER when it's convient? How can you be stretching the meaning of what i've said to such lengths, when the reality of what i'm saying given the specified context, is in itself, very specific?

What i did say, was that given this context, how would one compare and break down a copa america vs a euro cup, outside of utlimately winning? Do you compare CA qualifiying win vs EQ(euro qualifier) win? Is scoring a goal in a EQ/CAQ worht more than the other? Is one harder to win than the other?

Where would it end? and where does it not become opinionated?

All that being said "THE ONLY COMPARABLE FACTOR/ACHIEVEMENT IS ULTIMATELY VICTORIES IN THIS CASE", which makes complete fucking sense, given that i originally said it in rebutle to you having said "losing in the QF's is better than losing in the finals". Which, just to reitterate to prevent what enevitable mental gymnastics you will attempt, is to say "Is one lose better than another depending on when it took place", which goes intangent to what was said before about how are such things comparable over such vastly different circumstances.

genuinely feel like i'm trying to explain what i said to a toddler
>>
>>75695241
Messi will decline faster than Ronaldo.

And that's not even getting into how everything he ever achieved is going to be revoked once they uncover that he's been pumped full of HGH every day for his entire career.
>>
>>75695424
Gerd Muller scored more goals and won more titles than Ronaldo playing in the same position
>>
>>75695460
(but nobody was so dumb to even entertain the thought that Gerd Muller might be a GOAT... until North Americans started watching football)
>>
>>75695460
>>75695479
>resorts to talking about some dude who played 45 years ago
I wish you would just give up but you are precisely like a fly who cant manage to fly out of a gaping window
>>
>>75695460
completely irrelevant. were comparing messi vs ronaldo. I am in no way arguging to the specifics of ger muller. You are clearly in the wrong thread for that.

But i'll take your simple response and your weak attempt at scapegoating only to mean you can't come up with anything of value to say in response to what i said, IN THISE CASE (regarding messi v ronaldo)
>>
>>75695492
>set up rules a priori to define how Ronaldo is actually better than Messi by ignoring the 20 things Messi does better than Ronaldo and only focusing on 2 aspects (where Messi is actually the same as Ronaldo despite playing a different position)

>OH JEEZ, LOOK AT THAT, TURNS OUT THAT USING ONLY THOSE STANDARDS, THE WELL-RECOGNIZED GOATS LIKE BECKENBAUER, MARADONA AND ZIDANE ARE NOWHERE TO BE SEEN

>OH JEEZ, GERD MULLER IS THE NEW GOAT? it doesn't count it was 500 years ago!
>>
>>75695552
dude.... stop fucking crying all over your keyboard
>>
>>75695604
nice non argument. you've been shifting the goalposts this entire thread >>75694575 and also proven you're a 16 year old who started watching the sport this season
>>
>>75695604
Nobody will remember Ronaldo because none of his goals are memorable at all. Headers, tap-ins and one-on-one's.

>b-b-but he was the top scorer and people will see his name in Wikipedia tables

So just like Gerd Müller. Except Ronaldo will share half of goalscoring prizes with Messi, unlike Müller who won them all on his own because Beckenbauer didn't score that much.

Also reminder that Messi eliminated Ronaldo's Man U and Ronaldo's Real Mad, scoring the winning goals in the CL final and the CL semifinal. Ronaldo has never won an international head-to-head against Messi.
>>
>>75695552
just to completely stump your retarded greentexted argument right here. let me just point out the one invariable fact in this thread, and then differences between said fact and the mental gymnastics your desperately clinging too in lieu of anything of real value to say.

1) This is a Messi v ronaldo thread (invariable fact)
2) Messi v Ronaldo are comparable because; Play in the same time frame (same decades/era's), same league, both play essentially the same position (ignoring of course different responsibilities and roles each player, as well as specific style), both compete for the same trophies at the same time, during essentially the same stages of their carrers (e.g a players peak, decline, "rise")
3) Messi and ronaldo aren't as easily comparable with the others you have noted, most importantly because they don't actually come head to head with them during their carrers, but also because they played in different years, different positions, different LEAGUES, and DIFFERENT ERAS

boom. end argument. leaf's win again
>>
>>75695708
please see >>75695710 , then turn off your computer and move on.
>>
>>75695710
stop fucking crying all over your keyboard lmao
>>
File: busquets assist.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
busquets assist.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>75695708
>>
File: the state of (You).png (6KB, 1040x80px) Image search: [Google]
the state of (You).png
6KB, 1040x80px
>>75695662
amazing post
>>75695708
>Nobody will remember Ronaldo because none of his goals are memorable at all. Headers, tap-ins and one-on-one's.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNvXZ21SgJM

>So just like Gerd Müller
>loses the argument
>brings up moving goalpost or something else completely fucking retarded
>posts gerd muller in a roanldo vs messi thread
>>
>>75695752
I'm all up for debating this, but argetnina is just being retarded. He deserves every letter of this.
>>
>>75695730
>I use one standard to judge Ronaldo vs. Messi and another standard to judge everything else

Oh ok, so you admit that you bend reality to make Ronaldo look better in the face of adversity
>>
>>75695773
>>75695708
>>
I think messi will be more memorable but cristiano is more effective right now.
>>
>>75695793
You are completely right, i use one standard to apply to both ronaldo and messi in the context of a comparison on fair terms.

A debate for anyone else would require completely different factors to consider, because their are different factors to consider. Thus different standards to judge both the subjects of that debate on. How are you too retarded to understand this?

if you don;t have any other point to make other ythan "YEAH WELL SURE RONALDO BEATS MESSI IN THAT WAY, BUT SOMEONE ELSE BEATS RONALDO THAT WAY" then great. Create another thread comparing Ronaldo to whatever player you want to see who is actually GOAT. You clearly aren't even arguging for messi at this point, so he doesn't even deserve a seat at the table.

So argentina agree's, Ronaldo > Messi. But he wants to know if Ronaldo > Gerd muller?
>>
>>75695773
I am actually letting you run away with "Ronaldo has better numbers than Messi" just for fun.

Messi has better numbers by any metric. Goals, assists, efficacy and key passes. He also has more titles despite being younger.
>>
>>75695886
Really? Messi has more goals? More assists?
Ronaldo is the all time Champions League goal scorer and assisstor
Ronaldo just scored his 400th club goal. Is messi near that number? (no he's not)
>>
>>75695886
>by any metric

time to stop deluding yourself.
>>
>>75695973
Ronaldo has 3 seasons more than Messi
Ronaldo isn't even top 10 for the Golden Boot this year, Messi is going to win it
Messi is still the top goalscorer of the CL this season, and if Ronaldo doesn't score another 2 in the next 2 games, then Messi wins it

Messi scored 500
>>
>>75696011
When Messi is Ronaldo's age, he will be dozens of goals and assists over Ronaldo today

no need to mention that by the time both are retired, Messi will have surpassed him greatly
>>
TSUUUUUUU
>>
File: 1461092780226.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1461092780226.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
is this argie fag for real?
>>
>>75696011
More league titles
More European titles
Better goal ratio
Better assist ratio
Better record head-to-head against Ronaldo's teams
>>
File: 1490322406954s.jpg (18KB, 326x261px) Image search: [Google]
1490322406954s.jpg
18KB, 326x261px
Messi at club level is unarguably the GOAT.
Messi at international level isn't even top 500.

Can we separate those two? Yes, we can.
>>
One of them has been successful with different clubs in different countries, and won a NT trophy. The other is an eternal iniesta babby.
>>
>>75696163
>implying Messi and Dybala won't bring 2018 home
>>
>>75696048
>Messi is still the top goalscorer of the CL this season, and if Ronaldo doesn't score another 2 in the next 2 games, then Messi wins it
Who's the all time goal scorer again? Please remind me
And who's in this years semi? Is it Messi or Ronaldo?

Please don't forget Ronaldos superior goalscoring ratio in La liga
>Messi - 329 goals in 367 games = 0.896
>Ronaldo - 274 goals in 252 games = 1.087
What kind of gymnastics are you going to pull now?
>>
>>75696185
Because winning titles with Ferguson's United was so hard, right? top kek

Ronaldo played in the most stacked clubs (United and Madrid), both teams have a huge history without him

Take Messi's titles away from Barcelona and they are literally smaller than Nothingham Forest
>>
File: 51561516651.png (177KB, 1024x702px) Image search: [Google]
51561516651.png
177KB, 1024x702px
>>75696186
You need to qualify first, Lorenzo. Dark times ahead.
>>
>>75696204
>Who's the all time goal scorer again?
Ronaldo played more games because he's older. Messi has a better ratio.

>And who's in this years semi? Is it Messi or Ronaldo?
So when Juventus wins the title, everything Ronaldo did will be meaningless? Got it.
>>
>>75691788
Ok hamburger.
O wait...
>>
>>75696204
Ronaldo joined La Liga in his prime

Why don't you count ever since Ronaldo joined La Liga also for Messi?

Oh right, you lose
>>
>>75696221
>good player wins in other league
>it doesnt count, the team was good!

Ok, by that logic
>Because winning titles with Barcelona was so hard, right? top kek

Face it, messi is a system babby. Put him on any other team and he's just a run of the mill, generational top class player, but not a GOAT contender. Ronaldo is good wherever he plays.
>>
>>75696077
>resorting to talking about what if scenario's

>>75696048
>ronaldo has 3 season more than messi
is that your way of saying ronaldo plays more games? so you factor in the number of games they've played?

>Ronaldo isn't even top 10 fo the GB this year, messi will win it
Ronaldo has played noticeably less games than everyone in the top 10. He gets rested so he doesn't play 100% of the games he can

>Messi is still CL top scorer. Ronaldo needs to score 2 more
Messi is still CL top scorer, but only by one goal. and your information is incorrect so what credibility does anything you have say? Ronaldo also has 8 goals in hias last 3 CL games, all knock out stage games, vs bayern munich and Atletico. So his track record says he'll end up as top scorer, and hell do it by scoring in games that matter as opposed to games against celtic and borussia monglebach

>messi scored 500
wrong. messi hasn't scored 500 goals for Barcelona's first tema, aka the only real team. again, wrong information.
>>
>>75696204
Also, your numbers are outdated as fuck, Messi is 0.913 and Ronaldo is 1.069

Do you see a trend? Messi is almost at 1:1 ratio despite his babby seasons where he didn't score that much
>>
File: 1481582994556.gif (500KB, 200x178px) Image search: [Google]
1481582994556.gif
500KB, 200x178px
>>75696221
>Ronaldo played in the most stacked clubs (United
United's 2007/08 CL winning team had Anderson and John OShea
Messi had Ronaldinho, xavi, iniesta, villa, henry, ibra, puyol

>>75696245
>completely ignores my post
no excuses for messi to not score against juventus and psg
You lose
>>75696268

>Ronaldo joined La Liga in his prime

Why don't you count ever since Ronaldo joined La Liga also for Messi?

Oh right, you lose
>>756963
>Messi is 0.913 and Ronaldo is 1.069
>>
File: 1429449891774.jpg (355KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1429449891774.jpg
355KB, 1920x1080px
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: 1489362826127s.jpg (5KB, 250x213px) Image search: [Google]
1489362826127s.jpg
5KB, 250x213px
>>75696186
>Messi and Dybala playing together
>>
Honestly I just shitpost for ronaldo cause its fun jumping on the tsuuuuuuu train

Messi has a talent with the ball that penaldo can't even dream of
>>
>>75696290
Barcelona without Messi: 1 CL
Real Madrid without Ronaldo: 9 CL

>>75696299
Correct, Messi played fewer games, but has a better ratio.

Ronaldo has to score 2 goals, because if he only scores 1, then they share the prize (so yes, Messi wins it)

That's what you asked, dumb leaf
>does he have 400 goals with his club?
no, he has 500
>>
>PISSI FAGS UNIRONICALLY ADMITTING DEFEAT
>FREUDIAN SLIP>FREUDIAN SLIP>FREUDIAN SLIP>FREUDIAN SLIP>FREUDIAN SLIP>FREUDIAN SLIP>FREUDIAN SLIP>FREUDIAN SLIP>FREUDIAN SLIP>FREUDIAN SLIP>FREUDIAN SLIP>FREUDIAN SLIP>FREUDIAN SLIP>FREUDIAN SLIP>FREUDIAN SLIP>FREUDIAN SLIP>FREUDIAN SLIP>FREUDIAN SLIP
>>
File: cão-latindo.jpg (33KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
cão-latindo.jpg
33KB, 500x334px
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: 1466262928753.jpg (361KB, 1110x594px) Image search: [Google]
1466262928753.jpg
361KB, 1110x594px
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>75696343
Messi is 0.913 in all his life
Ronaldo is 0.756 in all his life

If you want to count La Liga since both are playing, then Messi is well ahead in literally everything and with fewer penalties
>>
File: 1304304729447.gif (496KB, 200x178px) Image search: [Google]
1304304729447.gif
496KB, 200x178px
>>75696385
Argentina without messi: 2 WC, 14 copa america, 1 confederations
Argentina with messi: 0 (Zero)
>>
>>75696308
lmfao. argentina just admitted that messi is an xavi/iniesta babby.

>Do you see a trend?
yeah, the trend is his goals/game ratio has been declining despite his recent babby seasons where he doesnt score as much. He USED to have a 1:1 gaols/game ratio, but he no longer has xavi and iniesta to babby him lmaoo

you tried to make it sound like messi's goal/game ratio has been rising towards a 1:1 and implying it never was that. In fact it actually was, and it has been dropping ever since lmaoooooo ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
>>
File: 1490478837600.png (118KB, 246x255px) Image search: [Google]
1490478837600.png
118KB, 246x255px
>>75696442
>UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>ARGENTINA ADDMITTED MESSI IS A XAVI INIESTA BABBY >ARGENTINA ADDMITTED MESSI IS A XAVI INIESTA BABBY >ARGENTINA ADDMITTED MESSI IS A XAVI INIESTA BABBY >ARGENTINA ADDMITTED MESSI IS A XAVI INIESTA BABBY >ARGENTINA ADDMITTED MESSI IS A XAVI INIESTA BABBY

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>75696445
Xavi is retired, Iniesta barey plays, and Messi still scores more than Ronaldo in La Liga

Since Ronaldo joined, Messi more goals with fewer penalties
>>
File: 1492551648149.jpg (172KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492551648149.jpg
172KB, 480x480px
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>75696482

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: 1425247076871.jpg (15KB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1425247076871.jpg
15KB, 332x332px
>>75696482
>Xavi is retired, Iniesta barey plays
AND MESSI DOESNT PLAY...... IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>75696470
Damn, you are having a mental breakdown because Messi has objectively better numbers than Ronaldo? Sad.

>>75696445
Declining? Oh I get it, you just suck at math.

Messi's average in La Liga went from 0.896 to 0.913
Ronaldo's average went from 1.087 to 1.069

Somehow this means Messi is declining because you don't understand how it works, LMAO
>>
>>75696482
>MESSI HAS LESS PENALTY GOALS YET MORE PENALTY MISSES THEN THE GUY INRONICALLY NAMED "PENALDO"

KEK THIS IS THE MOST VICTORIOUS TSU I'LL EVER TSU IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

>>
File: 1477254598761.jpg (171KB, 1010x778px) Image search: [Google]
1477254598761.jpg
171KB, 1010x778px
>>75696567
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>75696580
Shh, relax. You are celebrating that you don't understand math.
>>
>>75696567
>Y-yeah b-b-but what about gerd muller!!!!

>>
File: 1466613345382.jpg (175KB, 900x680px) Image search: [Google]
1466613345382.jpg
175KB, 900x680px
>>75696594
>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>75696616
>claim that Messi's ever-improving average is proof that he's a Xavi/Iniesta babby
>oh shit, I fucked up because I don't understand math, better spam the thread

Messi 291 (34 penalties)
Ronaldo 280 (53 penalties)

So it's more like 257 to 227 in the same time-frame
>>
>ARGENTINA IS L I T E R A L L Y IN 5TH PLACE IN THEIR QUALIFYING GROUP
>CLAIMS MESSI CARRIES THE TEAM ON HIS BACK
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>75696716
Stay BTFO
>>
>>75696716
>Le i can't keep choking in the finals if i just retire and then never make it back to one man

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: STAY MAD.png (26KB, 1027x389px) Image search: [Google]
STAY MAD.png
26KB, 1027x389px
>>75696743
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>75696796
>4 games to go
>2 points from 2nd
>5th goes to the World Cup too anyway
>won 90% of the games with Messi

such cases
>>
File: 6515161.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
6515161.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>75696743
>literally carry the team to repescaje

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT
>>
>>75696781
Messi never lost a CL final
Ronaldo lost one... to Messi
>>
>>75696821
MESSI WILL ACTAULLY - IN THIS TIMELINE - IN APPROXIMATELY 400 DAYS

WATCH RONALDO LIFT THE WORLD CUP WHILE SITTING ON HIS COUCH AND GET LAUGHED AT BY NOT ONLY THE WORLD - BUT BY HIS OWN WIFE
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>75691745
The question wasn't whether Madrid are better than Barca retard leaf.
>>
>>75696854
>it's Messi's fault that his teammates can't win without him
>15/18 with Messi
>>
File: 1492989809028.jpg (212KB, 2048x1323px) Image search: [Google]
1492989809028.jpg
212KB, 2048x1323px
>CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
I think Missi is better

but I just find it amazing that Messi had like 3 balloon doors over Ronnie at some point and now Ronnie will most likely tie him up at 5 total, and the dude is aging like milk
>>
>>75696855
>>75696855
>>75696855
>>75696855
>IN THE 2007/08 CRISTIANO RONALDO'S MANCHESTER UNITED DEFEATED MESSI'S FARCELONA IN THE SEMI FINAL TO REACH THE FINAL AGIANST CHELSEA AND WIN
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: le choke in finals man.jpg (452KB, 1618x632px) Image search: [Google]
le choke in finals man.jpg
452KB, 1618x632px
>>75696918
>>
>>75695754
Does this count as an assist for Biscuits?
>>
>>75696998
>uefalona
>ANY non tainted CL win

try again Fangio
>>
>>75696998
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>75696995
In 2011, Messi eliminated Ronaldo's Real Mad and won the CL

And you know what, he actually scored, unlike Ronaldo in 2008

Messi also scored when he eliminated Ronaldo in 2009
>>
Argentina's new slogan should be "can't lose in the finals if you don't make it to one"

>>75696855
>>75696855
>>75696855
>>75696855
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>75696998
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>75697042
t. has never been to a WC final

Ronaldo or Canada, same thing
>>
>>75691549
>Best player in CL history
>Has actually won a major international competition
>Isn't autistic, bitches love him
Ronaldo is clearly better
>>
File: 1492716898834.png (258KB, 347x407px) Image search: [Google]
1492716898834.png
258KB, 347x407px
>>75697057
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>75697049
>his team won without him
>somehow this means he carried the team
kek
>>
File: 1490825700670.png (204KB, 425x408px) Image search: [Google]
1490825700670.png
204KB, 425x408px
>>75697078
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>75697073
Even Greece and Denmark won the "major international competition" too
>>
File: messi ron.jpg (35KB, 512x390px) Image search: [Google]
messi ron.jpg
35KB, 512x390px
>>75697101
*eliminates you from the Champions League twice*
>>
Jeez wtf is wrong with Canadia?
Just nuke that wasteland already
>>
HAVENT SEEN AN ARGIE GET THIS TEARY EYED SINCE JUNE 26, 2016
>>
>>75697073
>>75697104

Ronaldo dumps super models if they don't properly respect his mother. Messi marries the only girl his autism hasn't prevented him from getting to know, and only after he became a professional player

If there was anything more definitive example of Alpha vs Beta, It's Ronaldo vs Messi.
>>
>>75697124
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>75697128
>don't even try to talk about how they actually play because Messi would easily win
>get destroyed on titles argument
>get destroyed on goals argument
>get destroyed on head-to-head argument
sad
>>
>>75697142
Ronaldo has half-black kids using a surrogate mother and in-vitro fertilization

Messi has a traditional marriage and kids the way God intended
>>
>>75697149
>DESTROYED
>LITERALLY GETS HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM IN EVERY SINGLE REPLY
>B-BUT M--MUH GERD MULLER
>>
>>75697173
Quick recap
>Messi is younger
>Messi has more titles
>Messi has better goal ratio
>Messi has better assist ratio
>Messi has more goals in La Liga since Ronaldo joined Real Mad
>Messi has eliminated Ronaldo twice from the CL and scoring goals
>Messi never lost a CL final... Ronaldo lost to Messi
>Messi has a winning record head-to head vs. Ronaldo
>>
> it's a Leaf's beat black countries again thread

>>75697149
>gets destroyyed in any argument against a guy who's only argument was "what about gerd muller"

how your memory fails you, my african american hermano

>>75697168
>As the way god intended
>literally fathered from "whoops forgot about the HGH"
Yeah god didn't intend for messi to be a roided up autsitic system babby

Yeah, ronaldo decided to gentically engineer his child before he was born, as opposed to after
>>
>only leafs, burgers and argies in the thread
Oh what a surprise! The thread is shit!
Makes me wonder
>>
>MESSI
>GETS REJECTED BY HIS CHILDHOOD CRUSH
>GOES AFTER BBC
>MARRIES MESSI AFTER HE SIGNS HIS MULTI MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT
>HGH PREVENTS HIM FROM GETTING HARD
>CANT EVEN HAVE PITY SEX FROM HS OWN WIFE

>RONALDO
>PUNTS HIS MODEL GIRLFRIENDS OUT OF HIS MANSION
>RAISES A KID ON HIS OWN LIKE A GOOD DAD (FUTURE GOAT TO OVERTAKE HIS FATHER)
>HAS AN AIRPORT IN HIS NAME
>UNLIKE MESSI WHO GETS SHIT ON IN HIS OWN COUNTRY
>>
File: messi vs ronaldo.png (10KB, 545x218px) Image search: [Google]
messi vs ronaldo.png
10KB, 545x218px
lol
>>
>>75694931
>portugal won because RONALDO WAS CHEERING

you are pretty stupid m8
>>
why is the argie so upset :(
>>
>>75697284
>>75697288
>HIS OWN COUNTRY WONT EVEN QUALIFY FOR THE WORLD CUP
>HAVE TO SETTLE TO WATCH RONALDO LIFT THE TROPHY AND TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THE WORLD INTO OBLIVION
>>
>>75697321
5th place goes to the WC
>>
>>75697337
THE STATE OF
>(You)
>(You)
>(You)
>(You)
>(You)
>>
>>75697352
>"you won't go to the world cup!"
>actually, we will
>???
>>
>HES SATISFIED WITH HIS "GOAT" FINISHING 5TH PLACE IN THE WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS
>>
>>75697372
Messi played less than half of the games

He won 90% of the points. His teammates without him only won 10% of the points.
>>
>>75697382
>HIS "GOAT" RETIRED BECAUSE HE CANT SCORE A FUCKING PENALTY
>ONLY CAME BACK WHEN HIS WIFE THREATENED TO LEAVE HIM BECAUSE SHE CANT STAND HIM SPILLING SPRITE ALL OVER THE FLOOR
>>
Who would hvae a better chance of winning Argentina & Messi the world cup - Sampaoli or Simeone?
>>
>>75697423
He didn't play because he was injured, not because he was retired.
>>
>>75697442
Sampaoli

Simeone is a hack
>>
File: 1492098179527.jpg (168KB, 697x699px) Image search: [Google]
1492098179527.jpg
168KB, 697x699px
>>75697447
>
>>
>>75697470
His retirement didn't actually last a single game.
>>
Why is this autistic leaf still shitting up this thread?
>>
File: 1464904639862.png (58KB, 436x425px) Image search: [Google]
1464904639862.png
58KB, 436x425px
>>75697489
ID FAKE AN INJURY TOO IF I MISSED A PENALTY AND CHOKED AWAY THE ONLY THING MY COUNTRYMEN WANTED FROM ME
>>
File: 1487634693586.jpg (164KB, 2176x1628px) Image search: [Google]
1487634693586.jpg
164KB, 2176x1628px
>>75697526
>GETS ABSOLUTELY BOOTYBLASTED ALONG WITH HIS SOUTH AMERICAN FRIENDS
>COMES BACK AFTER WIPING ALL THE TEARS AND SEMEN OFF HIS FACE TO TRY TO PUT SOME SORT OF MEANING BACK INTO HIS DAY
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Since 2013 Messi has had only garbage coaches yet despite that he's still won a fuck ton of trophies and cucked Madrid in the league and Cdr, they just manipulate the draw in the to avoid Barca every year since 2010.
Don't talk about Argentina potential cuz you obviously have seen them on the pitch. Portugal were extremely lucky to get out of the group as a 3rd team, something that wouldnt have been possible in previous euros. Then they got the easiest route to the final you can imagine in an euro. Missed the final through injury and his team didnt struggle one bit without him.
Messi on the other hand was everything for argentina who as usual let him do all the work except goalkeeping. They faced Sanpaoli's Chile and he just ousmarted his counterpart with greater discipline and an actual gameplan.
>>
Ronaldo is just a goalscorer and Messi being a midfielder scores even more goals than him

Really makes you think
>>
>>75694952
except he didn't

he was carried by his team
>>
>>75699485
To be fair, Sabella is a good coach, but he doesn't match Messi style. Sabella is too defensive, remember we started playing the WC against Bosnia with 5 defenders and 2 holding midfielders
>>
>>75694184
Whataburger is the GOAT
>>
Poonaldo is nowhere near Messi's level. Poonaldo is closer to Lewandowski than to GOATs like Messi, Maradona, Pele
>>
>>75691549
>le footy lad look
how contrived! sad!
>>
>>75691788
Name 15 players better than Tsunaldo
>>
>>75694325
Just wanted to say that I unironically liked Dani Alves in the midfield.
>>
>>75693684
why do you discredit Messi's hard work? You sit behind your keyboard making up assumptions
>>
>>75699648
>the city of ameriKKKaburgeristan
>>
TSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: 1483295218870.jpg (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1483295218870.jpg
7KB, 256x256px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUrzicaiRLU

4u
>>
>If I have a medical condition I can use peds
>t. Missi, Biles, Sharapova, Williams ...

Srsly, is there anyone arguing Ronnie should not be sitting on 9-10 d'ors if not for fuentes and co? I mean he is literally cucking drugged up cheats, that is how good he is. People try to discredit his goat status, smhfam
>>
>>75691788
messi is top 2
>>
File: 1320792726081.jpg (38KB, 225x240px) Image search: [Google]
1320792726081.jpg
38KB, 225x240px
>>
File: 1458364699899.jpg (153KB, 466x363px) Image search: [Google]
1458364699899.jpg
153KB, 466x363px
>>75700004
get gud
>>
>>75699508
>americans

They wouldn't have gotten to the final, let alone to the world cup tournament itself without Ronaldo being clutch.

>>75697219

>Messi is about to blow a 4-1 Balond'or lead to Ronaldo

> Ronaldo is literally averaging a goal per game at Real Madrid

I can't say I'm surprised at your delusion given your flag.
>>
>get carried by Modric, Ramos, Kroos or Marcelo every game
>score a cople offside tap ins
>"He is the GOAT guys"
>>
>>75691549

Yes
>>
>>75700004
KYS
>>75700000
>>
>>75691788
>lol messi is top 5 all-time, it would be hard to justify ronaldo even being in the top 15

literally laaughed out loud there.

moron
>>
>>75699685
Zico
Platini
Laudrup
Zidane
Romario
Ronaldo
Pele
Maradona
Best
Cruyff
Di Stefano
Garrincha
Ronaldinho
Baggio
Messi
>>
File: tumblr_ny58zfyOVo1s4yg05o1_1280.jpg (444KB, 1280x1482px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny58zfyOVo1s4yg05o1_1280.jpg
444KB, 1280x1482px
>>75700428
>i rate zidane
>>
>>75700505
Van Basten then.
>>
>>75700428
laughable
>>
>>75700548
No, the opposite: not laughable.
>>
>>75700578
not even you believe that the players on that list are better.

laughable
>>
>>75700587
yes even you believe that the players on that list are not better
>>
In the end anyone who has actually watched the game for longer than two years and understands it beyond playing Fifa can see that Messi is the superior player. All that needs to be said.
>>
Ronaldo is brilliant at taking opportunities but Messi creates them from nothing
>>
If statpadding against La Liga teams so easy, why can't Ronaldo do it this season?
>>
>>75700811
Their refball salaries dropped
>>
>>75700748
Simple and incredibly well stated
>>
>Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Baggio, Beckenbauer not better than Ronaldo
>implying
>>
>>75691549
>no tattoos
>nondegenerate hair
>not a manlet

I'd say CR7 has Messi beat on all fronts
>>
>>75701406
Messi is only 1 inch shorter than the world average, that means +45% people in the world are shorter than him

How is he a manlet?
>>
Lol no it's just trolling to get Messifags seething. In all seriousness Messi is up there with Maradona and di Stefano. Ronaldo is more of a Hugo Sanchez type of player, forgotten in 25 years except by the few dedicated followers
>>
CR7 is the GOAT

Messi would done half if he was in another team, or another league
>>
>>75701442
Those statistics are shit, though, either of older generations or mostly based on claimed stats OR people purposely ignore them when measured statistics exist.

That being SAID, I've been to Santiago and even THERE most people were either my height or taller (I'm 1.80), and I have no doubt it's the same in pretty much all of SA (and I don't care what some wiki page says about it), only place I'm willing to concede on is China.

Also don't fall for ze germanics r da tallest meme, Poles, Czechs and Slovens taller
>>
>>75701511
>I've been to Santiago and even THERE most people were either my height or taller (I'm 1.80)
bullshit, Chile is the shortest country in all Americas
>>
Ronaldo's skills simply translate better into big game against good defenses

When a good defensive team parks the bus, packs the middle and forces you wide, Messi is essentially neutralized. Ronaldo will at least get at the end of some of those crosses that will become the only offensive option given to you by the opponent.
>>
>>75701531
maybe shorter than what I said in rural shitholes, but I still don't believe wikipedia statistics
>>
>>75691549
well he couldn't score against juve while ronaldo did, ending their clean sheet run
>>
>>75701543
Check the stats from the last WC, Chile's NT average height is shorter than fucking Japan

It's quite rare to find Chileans taller than 180cm
>>
1. Missi was a striker most his career (yes a striker, same shit as centre forward or false 9). Ronaldo never was

2. Ronaldo spent lots of his career with United, where he didnt put up insane numbers because United isn't in a babby league with 2 teams.

3. If Ronaldo were at RM his entire career like Missi was at Barcelona his whole system babby career, Ronaldo would have even MORE goals on top of Missi. Missi, a striker.

calling all assblasted barca bitches
>>
>>75701540
You don't watch football do you?
>>
>>75701605
You don't watch football do you?
>>
>better numbers
>RM's whole strategy isn't pass it to Messi like Barca's is
>Dominated in EPL which is a hundred times tougher than loliga
>Has actually done something in the national team unlike Messi who goes missing
>Isn't on steroids
>Isn't a scummy cunt like Messi
>Doesn't dodge taxes like Messi the kike
>Is an ugly autist (probably why you like him instead of beautiful alpha man cr7)
>despite not being in laliga for even half the time Messi has he has broken and created 100 times more records
>doesn't have the refs on his side Like Messi does

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>75701569
based on what wikipedia's current squad and bills

bravo - 183
herrera - 184
toselli - 183
jara - 178
beausejour - 178
isla - 176
medel - 171
mena - 175
roco - 191
diaz - 180
opaza - 168
vidal - 180
valdivia - 173
aranguiz - 171
carmona - 178
gutierrez - 170
silva - 178
hernandez - 185
pulgar - 186
sanchez - 169
vargas - 173
fuenzalida - 170
orellana - 169
paredas - 178
castillo - 179
valencia - 169
rodriguez - 170

equals to 176.48 unless I fucked up the math somewhere, which isn't far off from my claim of a population living in a city better than most european capitals (inb4 butthurtz)
>>
>>75701651
>current
I said last WC, didn't I
>>
>>75701660
you can do it yourself
>>
>>75701645
All that doesn't matter when simply put Messi has superior technique/is CLEARLY the more gifted player.
>>
I almost feel sorry for ronaldo at times, has all the attributes to be the best in the world, just unlucky to be born in the same generation as a literal rain man autist of a player.

messi looks at the world and sees matrix code made of tiny footballs
>>
messi is the goat and sp is always wrong

we know this
>>
>>75701666
http://www.football-rankings.info/2010/06/world-cup-final-squads-statistics.html

f3 height
>>
>>75701731
>chile 176.478

wat
>>
>>75701695
This is a good/fair way to compare.
>>
Bergkamp and Riquelme are better than Cristiano. He's just a goalbabby.
>>
I do.

>le ball control midget
ZzzzzZZZzz
>>
>>75701695
Agree 100%, Messi can be inhumanely mechanistic at times, you need to remove your emotional limits to go beyond whats normal

It will be interesting to see how both player's careers will progress from here on, will Messi lose confidence in Barca at some point, and will Ronaldo's supreme fitness keep him competitive
>>
PL players who were better than Ronaldo:
Zola
Cantona
Bergkamp
Henry

Anyone I missed?
>>
File: dumb-and-dumber.jpg (202KB, 1200x965px) Image search: [Google]
dumb-and-dumber.jpg
202KB, 1200x965px
>>75700748
>Ronaldo is brilliant at taking opportunities but Messi creates them from nothing
You mean how Messi has been completely lost without Xavi and Iniesta skotting him passes into the box and then tapping it from 3 yards out? Or why half of his goals are rebounds from Suarez/Neymar attempts?
You mean how Ronaldo can't bloot from 40 yards out with his weaker foot?
Remember lads, just because you agree with a statement doesn't make it correct
>>
>>75702143
No, he means how Messi started the move for his goal against Real Madrid. Or how he did this against Celta:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v08feHGDCIs
Or numerous other examples.
>>
>>75702143
>without Xavi and Iniesta skotting him passes into the box
Messi has managed to remain consistent even after Xavi's departure and Iniesta's drop in performances

And this is even a better reponse >>75702172, those moments of magic reveal a far better reading of the game than Ronaldo's capable of. Despite his superior physique and speed, height advantage as well, he couldn't reproduce them at all, if not consistently
>>
>>75702172
>leave celta vigo to me
But seriously, you're braindead if you think Ronaldo can't create opportunities himself. Just look at the flick to Benzema against Atleti. If Ronaldo had half the talent of Suarez on his team then I guarantee anybody would look good passing to him
>>
>>75702187
>Messi has managed to remain consistent even after Xavi's departure and Iniesta's drop in performances
Not an excuse to be invisible in both legs against PSG and Juventus
>m-muh almost assist to Iniesta
How much international success has Messi had without xavi/iniesta on his team?
>>
>>75702188
He had Guti, Ozil, Modric, Kroos, Kaka, Bale among others, the best midfielders and passers money could buy, and he even played the number 9 role before shifting to the wings where he could use his pace and evade defenders with better positioning, along with the left fullback being dedicated to him
>>
>>75691788
>tf
>t-
Wait, my burgery friend is actually correct
Though I'd say Ronaldo is really close to being top 10
>>
>>75702197
The argument works against you, Messi was largely failed by his international teammates, whereas Ronaldo lucked out in the previous Euro
>>
>>75702197
yeah, unlike le offside tap-in man, who creates every chance all by himself while his teammates just stand there and wathc.
>>
>>75702188
lol, I saw that shit flick and knew Ronaldo-fans would cream over it. Just because it was succesful, so few of his attempts are these days.
Literally any player could do that, it's a one touch flick totally on chance, he knew he had Benzema in that area and attempted it because he wasn't able to control the ball himself. You see the same shit all the time on hoofball premiership where they play two strikers, and the players there probably have a higher succes rate than Ronaldo.
>>
Wouldn't surprise me if Messi has more assist to Xavi and Iniesta than the reverse.

Xavi and Iniesta were good and helped Messi, but they never gave him any clear chances in that way. The kind of passes Messi gives two or three every game Xavi gave two or three every season.
>>
>>75702197
>>75702231
This is a much better assist, I don't watch a lot of football, but it is IMHO one of the absolutely greatest in conception and execution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1uXAHfo7D4
>>
>>75702201
>Guti
For one season
>Ozil
Him leaving really hurt him and was RM's worst decision to let him go considering he was Ronaldo's top assist man but he Ronaldo still manages to pick up monster numbers without him
>Modric
Having a poor season by his standards
>Kroos
>le pass it to the side man is not a meme and is precisely what he does 99% of the time
>Kaka
Benchwarmer, was important when he did play but was outshined by Ozil
>bale
If you think anybody here compares to Iniesta/Xavi then I would consider getting a better quality television

>>75702216
If Messi can't win a international competition with Aguero, Higuain, Di Maria, Tevez, Mascherano then don't expect Ronaldo to win with Renato Sanches and Andre Gomes

>>75702231
And if Messi did it? Half of this board would be GOAT and MESSI
>>
>>75696999
Laugh, but it's perfect from Busquets there. Of course it's a solo goal, but Busquets is one of very few that would make it possible in that exact moment. 99% of top midfielders would pass it to Xavi or to a CB there, Busquets know there's space behind him and lays it off in an unusual and elegant way to the goat.
>>
>>75702241
Messi has the most assists in La Liga since records began in 1990 or thereabouts. So more assists than Iniesta and Xavi.
>>
>>75702251
Messi doesn't attempt those shitty things, because he's always able to turn and face the goal in any situation, so he always knows if the pass is correct.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcZkUUMqsFA
See this pass for one that has an infinitely higher difficulty level than anything Ronaldo ever attempted, but at the same time is calculated and not in any way "on chance"
If you just do a bicicleta every time the ball gets to you, one time the ball will reach for an assist, doesn't make that one time a great pass.
>>
>>75702258
yeah, that's a given, but more assists to those two, than they had to him. Probably not, but probably closer than these football-illiterate would like to know.
>>
>>75702302
>chipping a ball into the box to an open teammate is harder than flicking it with the side of your boot with your back turned to the one spot open in the box only for benzema to fumble it
Absolutely pathetic to use opinion pieces in a debate
>>
>>75702251
So all the best midfielders in recent European history couldn't contribute to Ronaldo's individual success, he did it all on his own?

http://www.michelacosta.com/en/messi-vs-cristiano-ronaldo-overview/
Messi has 231/696 assists where 204/850, yet there's only 33 goal difference, while Ronaldo has played 154 more games

From a pure glance at the stats you see that is not true
>>
>>75702323
You're not being honest now
>>
>>75702329
*whereas Ronaldo has 204/850

>>75702323
By 2015, Benzema was Ronaldo's second highest assist(ant), at 31
>>
>>75702331
compare the 2 passes discussed, then apologize
>>75702329
Messi has been either an attacking winger similar to Robben or a striker his entire career, whereareas Ronaldo started and continued into his first Real Madrid season as a classic winger meant to deploy crosses into the box
What ever role Ronaldo has played, he has excelled in. This is a fact
>>
File: 1491415562306.png (249KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491415562306.png
249KB, 500x500px
>>75694271
>I don't rate either Croatia, Poland or Iceland
>>
that first goal messi scored vs real madrid in that last match was blissful, to be honest. when messi isn't being a sperg and focusing, its hard to say anyone is more fun to watch. you could basically say the same for ronaldo. Messi is legit an autismo, but Ronaldo is that guy who constantly worries about being perfect to the point he almost hits messi levels of just awkwardness.
>>
>>75702360
Wrong, Guardiolas masterstroke was in transferring him from the wing to the center as a false 9 behind the out and out striker

This was to utilize his creativity in the center and his dribbling skills, now she is positioned at the wing to drift into the center like Ronaldo

Also the fact that Benzema was Ronaldo's second highest historical supplier shows you the nature of those assists, tap ins from a centre forward
>>
>>75702439
He* wrong pronoun because of low RAM and the keyboard lag on this custom ROM
>>
>>75702439
>Wrong, Guardiolas masterstroke was in transferring him from the wing to the center as a false 9 behind the out and out striker
Doesn't matter, Messi played as a striker far longer than Ronaldo has, which has only been very recently
>>
Nowadays you don't have to rely on selected highlights, you can just go on youtube to watch compilations.

Here, saved you time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT-nqvZq88U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVjSh-b205k (only La Liga)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6LnqORIXfk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TGv6Hf9IeA

You can take the time to watch them all, it's not that long. I just did. For me ? It's Messi.
>>
>>75702593
>Ronaldo 350 goals
At least use an up to date video
>>
>>75702604
Christ, just add this by yourself and stop at Messi's 2016 season then you big baby.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMYBi_hRgf4
>>
>>75691549
I do though. I think Ronaldo is twice the player.
>>
Ronaldo
Vision: 3
Passing: 1
Dribble: 2 (was a 5 before he got old)
Pace: 0 (waits for tap ins)
Finishing: 9

Vision: 10
Passing: 9
Dribble: 10
Pace: 8
Finishing: 8

is it even a comparison? lol no.
>>
>>75704294
unironically messi has even better finishing than tapinaldo, tsuman wastes a lot of chances because he just shoot straight at the keeper, while messi gently curves the ball around the post like the goat he is
>>
>>75702410
they're two different kind of autism
>>
File: 1448614587196.jpg (22KB, 308x337px) Image search: [Google]
1448614587196.jpg
22KB, 308x337px
what's funny is that people are apparently so convinced that Messi is miles better but still need to make these threads daily to convince themselves of it and comfort each other, especially after Ronaldo has a big game
>>
>>75704368
t. worst poster on /sp/
>>
>>75694738
autism post 2: retardation
>>
Cristiano is better. /thread
>>
>>75702660
Ronaldo tiptoes so he's actually only like 1.5 times the player.
>>
we tried everything, no regrets about "wasting the GOAT"

We tried making a team that works without him, and putting him on top of it, so he doesn't feel the pressure (Basile). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that plays like Barcelona so he can feel comfortable (Martino, Batista). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that is good at defending and making him the center of our attack, Maradona 1986 style (Sabella). It didn't work.

He chokes against Brazil. Okay, Brazil is a great team. He chokes against Germany. Okay, Germany is a great team. He chokes against Uruguay, okay, they are world champions.

We sacked coaches and players because he didn't like them (Riquelme, Tevez, Basile). We put in coaches and players just because he asked (Martino and his Newell's friends).

He doesn't score in KO games? Maybe he's saving up for the next game. Maybe he's saving up for the final.

Now he had this chance in silverware. He only had to perform against Chile (so you understand how small they are, 3 people died celebrating a Copa America). Many people would have hailed him as the GOAT, even though winning a Copa America of which we have 14 already doesn't mean much.

Not only he doesn't perform, that's okay, another bad day. Not only he doesn't score, it's okay, 11 KO games without scoring, but it's okay, he's still good. Not only he doesn't assist, it's okay, it's your team mates right? They are your friends Messi, you sacked Tevez, you asked for Higuain and Aguero. But okay, we get it, you didn't assist.

On top of all that, he doesn't even run. He just walks the pitch. Fuck him.
>>
File: 1465235083532.png (16KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1465235083532.png
16KB, 633x758px
>>75704294
what the fuck even is this
>>
>>75704368
I never post in these threads and if I were to, I would falseflag as a Cristiano fanboy.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.