[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn...... http://nypost.com/2017/05/02/disgus ted-cc-sabat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

Damn......

http://nypost.com/2017/05/02/disgusted-cc-sabathia-opens-up-about-being-black-in-boston/

>“Not since I have been here because we have our security guards here,’’ an emotional Sabathia said before Tuesday night’s Blue Jays-Yankees game at Yankee Stadium. “When I was with Cleveland it was bad, really bad. You get called all kind of names, called the N-word when you go to Boston.’’

>Sabathia was “disgusted’’ about Jones’ experience, but he said among black big leaguers, Boston’s reputation isn’t good.

>“We know. There are 62 of us, and we all know that when you go to Boston, expect it,’’ Sabathia said. “I have never been called the N-word anywhere else.’’
>>
lol niggers
>>
kill yourself fatass
>>
File: 1464038357320.jpg (112KB, 960x865px) Image search: [Google]
1464038357320.jpg
112KB, 960x865px
Bringing niggers to America was the absolute biggest mistake in American history. The second worst was not sending them back after the Civil War.
>>
Boston is basically Mississippi
>>
Publicly lynch the heckler. It's only fair. Fuck Blumpft and fuck white people
>>
>>75668168
Except were not. We are statistically the best state in the country. Learn your place, boy.
>>
>>75668168
Mississippi is literally the blackest state in the US
>>
>>75668029
>yankees player in boston
legit not surprised desu
>>
>>75668144
They tried with Liberia tho.

Look how that turned out lmao. And the ones who stayed have the audacity to complain.
>>
>>75668181
Meant to say city. Dont bother replying to me calling me stupid, because i wont read it.
>>
>>75668029
>potatoniggers calling other people niggers
>>
>>75668203
>damage control
later faggot
>>
>>75668181
>We are statistically the best state in the country.

No, you're statistically the worst. Obesity, murder rate, poverty...you name it, Mississippi is the worst of the bunch.

>>75668190
Liberia is just the funniest/saddest shit ever

>send black Americans "back to Africa", to Liberia
>they *immediately* begin lording it over the native Africans, treating them like shit, making them second-class citizens, hoarding all the money
>eventually the Africans get pissed and civil war ensues
>>
>>75668144
best thing that ever happened to african americans though.
>>
File: 765.jpg (346KB, 1105x622px) Image search: [Google]
765.jpg
346KB, 1105x622px
This is why I watch hockey and it being a better sport
>>
>>75668181
>state

And based off meme stuff like GDP,, HDI, and education Massachusetts and New Jersey are the greatest states. You just said you were New Jersey KeK
>>
>>75668297
>American
>Thinks education is a meme

Color me shocked
>>
>hey can you stop calling us nig-
>WOW WTF FUCKING NIGGERS GO BACK TO LIBERIAKABGKRND
never change whiteys
>>
>>75668297
I bet 100 bucks NJ is better in everyway to your flyover
>>
>>75668335
go the fuck back pajeet
>>
>>75668335
We'll stop calling them niggers when they stop living on our continent. Fair trade desu
>>
>>75668297
New Jersey is actually a nice state. It's kind of funny that it has such a bad rep when it's objectively a great place to live. Probably because the New York media is always shitting on it and places like Camden are objectively horrible.
>>
>>75668029
Hopefully they don't ban the Red Sux from being a team in the wake of this
They are too fun to laugh at
What a pathetic fan mentality!
>>
>>75668335
>never change whiteys
we're always changing, morphing, adapting because that's how we stay on top, unlike lazy niggers

the downfall of whites wont be another race, it's our own selling us out in the name of votes
>>
>>75668297
>GDP, HDI, and education are "meme stuff"
now I know why europeans are always insulting us on here
>>
File: Good-one.jpg (21KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Good-one.jpg
21KB, 300x400px
>>75668453
>that's how we stay on top

Chooses to spend free time posting with dirt trolls on 4Chan

"On Top"
>>
Why is everyone surprised?
Bill Russell hates it here, now.
The Bruins fans would heckle PK Subban consistently.
Larry Bird is god.
>>
>>75668516
>Bill Russell hates it here, now.

He hated it here when he played.
>>
>>75668618
Well yeah.

Everyone's a fucking salty asshole for no reason other than it's a little cold for a month or so every winter.

I'm sick of the shitty people here and I'm glad this racist shit finally has some sturdier legs to stand on.
>>
File: myevanescensetingling.jpg (29KB, 476x305px) Image search: [Google]
myevanescensetingling.jpg
29KB, 476x305px
>all the outlets are trying to push SJW into baseball

LEAVE MY LUCKSWING ALONE REEEEEE
>>
>>75668216
retard he was talking about MA
good lord u dumb son
>>
Why are niggers such scum, /sp/?
>>
File: IMG_2173.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2173.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>>75668504
Why you here, nigga?
>>
>>75668743
Shut the fuck up nigger

t. proud Bostonian
>>
Great. Now they'll come & force gentrify Boston.

Media will be all over this come here and cut our dicks off.
>>
>>75668774
>implying it hasn't been SJW since Jackie Robinson.

I never get people who forget that politics and sports go hand-in-hand.

Plus Bombstonfag's racism always been an open secret. People forget that the Sawks were one of the last teams in sport to integrate.
>>
>>75675039
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gentrification
>>
Yes Boston is racist.
Yes Boston is great.

I wonder if this means they are going to start importing niggers there to combatant the '''''''racism'''''''
>>
File: tumblr_m9bwat7CBS1r1qtmho1_500.gif (386KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9bwat7CBS1r1qtmho1_500.gif
386KB, 500x400px
>>75668029
>Massachusetts is racist against blacks
>has one of the lowest violent crime rates in the country
>and places where violent crime is high are cities with high black population (Roxbury, Dorcester, Brockton, etc)

Wow........ really fired up the ol' thinking cap.
>>
>>75668774

> not shouting nigger at a black man is suddenly SJW behavior

lol i bet your big badass self shouts nigger at every black man without fear
>>
>>75675358
Exactly. Stay the fuck out.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.