[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

but /sp/ told me he was finished? /sp/ also told me as he got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: ronaldo_mobile_top[1].jpg (83KB, 750x352px) Image search: [Google]
ronaldo_mobile_top[1].jpg
83KB, 750x352px
but /sp/ told me he was finished?

/sp/ also told me as he got older he would decline rapidly but Messi would become a world class playmaker instead

why is /sp/ always wrong?
>>
when they play against each other messi always comes out on top though why is that
>>
>Messi plays well
>"hurr, Messis is GOAT, TSU is shit"
>CR7 plays well
>hurr, CR7 is GOAT, Messi is hsit

welcome to /sp/
>>
>>75667737
it's a team sport you queer
>>
>taking /sp/ opinions seriously

Anyone who is dedicated as Cristiano Ronaldo OFF THE FIELD
>maintaining fitness
>dude doesn't even fucking drink
Is going to have a very long and accomplished career in whatever sport they play. Period.

Stop letting other people think for you and try thinking critically for yourself.
>>
>>75667749

Idiot.

The board had a clear Messi bias until the last couple of years when Ronaldo has still been at the same level but Messi cant do shit even with Suarez and Neymar supplying him.

There are still people who will deny Ronaldo is GOAT just because he is "arrogant" or some shit like that, numale cucks need to go back.
>>
>>75667761
i was talking about their teams
>>
>>75667749

and the whole internetz
>>
File: 1492285510458.jpg (203KB, 1125x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1492285510458.jpg
203KB, 1125x1125px
>>75667762
>dedicated off the field
>las vegas rapist
hmmm
>>
>>75667762
Are you implying Messi drinks?
>>
ronaldo is leo dicaprio of sport.

not the best but is good looking and tries so hard everyone agrees they deserve their accolades but full of himself and won't really be remembered with the legends
>>
>>75667737
That's simply not true
>>
>>75667818
>won't really be remembered with the legends
I don't know if you're trolling but he's easily top 10 ever amd it isn't even close
>>
>>75667769
Knowledgeable Union Jack

>>75667818
Jack shit
>>
File: common pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
common pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>75667723
>listening to normies posting on /sp/
>>
>>75667791
No I'm saying very few professionals, let alone other footballers, dedicate themselves to maintain their physical fitness the Cristiano Ronaldo does.
He works out after matches to prevent injuries for example. Most players don't bother.
He trains after training, even though he's already world class.

He's the epitome of work ethic. I think he has some sort of perfectionism complex or something, else the dude would take a day off.
>>
>>75667749
this
>>
>>75667791
Sprite isn't the most healthy beverage tbqh
>>
> using /sp/ as a source of sports knowledge
Please don't do this.
>>
>>75667855
statistically true. like with box office rankings

but people outside of portugal won't talk of him as they do pele or will with messi
>>
>>75667941
That's just you guessing, Ronaldo is already more recognizable than Messi is, what makes you think it won't be the same 30 years from now?
>>
>>75667723
/sp/ has been a pro Ronaldo board for quite a while redditfriend
>>
>>75667971
>Ronaldo is already more recognizable than Messi
that's just you guessing
>>
He is declining though
If that was Morata or Asensio it would be 6 goals
>>
I was taking a midterm, so I didn't really get to watch the match. Was it domination from Real, a chokejob from Atletico, or a bit of both?
>>
>>75668004
sigh

>http://www.espnfc.com/blog/the-toe-poke/65/post/2350552/ronaldo-more-popular-than-messi
>>
>>75668004
He is. Even the two being the only superstars for almost ten years now, Cristiano Ronaldo is way more famous in the USA, for example.
>>
File: 1490478837600.png (118KB, 246x255px) Image search: [Google]
1490478837600.png
118KB, 246x255px
>>75668032
It was a TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU job
>>
he's only 32
>>
>>75668101
When a player heavily relies on the physical side of the game to play at a high level like he does, 32 is a lot. Nobody will remember because of these last games he had in the champions league but up until this point he was having an awful season and by awful I mean really bad in general, not "awful" as in "compared to his usual standards"

his goal tally was decent but he had 0/10 performances one after another, it was painful to watch.
>>
>>75667769
>There are still people who will deny Ronaldo is GOAT
Or because they know the fucking sport they're talking about
>>
>>75667723
>believing spee
>ever
how new?
>>
>>75668241
>When a player heavily relies on the physical side of the game to play at a high level like he does, 32 is a lot
Thing is he works out like an olympian, with that ethic he can pump out a few more years of this type of performance.
>>
>>75668032
Madrid was very dominating. The best version of Modric and Kroos was back
>>
>>75667749
> Messi scores against RM at the 93'
Is considered the undisputed GOAT

> Ronaldo scores 3 against Bayern and Atlético each
Is still seen as equal to Messi's 93' Classico goal.

If RM win the CL and La Liga with Ronaldo playing a role in each of these last few games he will finally cement himself as the GOAT.

If RM just win the CL and Barca win the league then it's another shit spew on /so/ for another year
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.