[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/GPukkWHC6WI Should women be barred from attending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

https://youtu.be/GPukkWHC6WI

Should women be barred from attending sports events?

Clearly they can not respect the sport, or at the least pay attention to it long enough to protect themselves. Why should baseball have to put a net around the entire (as in the entire circumfrence) the field just because 7 women were hit by foul balls in the last year?

Same goes for sports like tennis where women bring their infants and have them cry all game or women at football games who get crushed by out of bounds tackles or hit bad throws, like sports reporters or cheerleaders. They are just not able to respect the competition or pay attention.
>>
>>75660618
THICC
>>
>>75660618
Lol that beta cuck baseball bat man crying, fucking American white men are pathetic
>>
>>75660618
>ALL women

fucking kek, why are they so pathetic?
>>
>>75660618
If you can't respect the game then you should not attend, or at the very least go 3 decks up. Fucking stupid woman I guarantee she was on her phone.

Same shit happened when I was at Blue Jays gm5 and some retarded bitch has new fucking newborn in the 3rd row. Kid was whining and crying and when things got heated the mother started being a cunt. Like bitch you are at a game with 50000 people going nuts, and you bring your fucking 8 month old?
>>
just extend the netting you austists
>>
>>75660783
>ruin everyone elses experience because of a couple women's inability to pay attention when her ticket, seat, and entranceway to the seats all warn her "WATCH OUT FOR FOUL BALLS - PAY ATTENTION"

damn, we should outlaw highways over 50 mph next. So many people die going over 50 mph...it just isnt safe...
>>
boreball is such an exiting sport I swear
>>
>>75660618
Do you know how fast those foul balls are? She would not have time to react even if she were paying attention. I always thought it was weird that the "goal" in baseball was the fans
>>
>>75661093
162 games a season in baseball...
think about how many balls get hit, and how many go foul.

if there was a real problem, there would be more than a handful of women being hit.
the problem isnt the sport, its a certain type of visitor that cant follow rules.
>>
>>75660968
outlaw female drivers license
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVQraP9bheE

And keeps happening. This was a broke arm.
>>
stadiums need to put a clause on the sale of front row seats to prevent liability one day a fan is going to sue for negligence

lmao
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.